Need help with possible supplement side effect.. Maybe

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just had a friend start a stack of X-Factor + Anabeta Elite + (new) Erase Pro

Today was his first day and he said he just took a shower and had nose bleed. He doesn't usually get nosebleeds. Could these supplements be the cause?

Acute effect of ArA or forskolin, perhaps? Even though that never happened with me

??

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I would prolly opt to remain vigilant about the issue and monitor going forward, rather than jumping to such a conclusion that it is side-effect on his first day of use .. honestly, not even worth the trouble considering such a scenario at this point
ppl have a tendency to read so many things and meanings into random coincidences, I understand that..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it was a nose bleed, I would personally just watch it. If it was soon after lifting, then maybe his blood pressure was really high, which could cause it or maybe he was picking inside his nose, which would also cause it. Is he on blood thinning medication, even aspirin? If he has access to a blood pressure monitor, check it. Even go to the grocery store and use that one. It may not be the most accurate, but it should give a decent ballpark.

However, with all that said, we are not doctors, nor should we pretend to be. If it was ME, I'd see if it happens again before going to the doctor. However, if he has other side effects such as dizziness, light headedness, blurred vision, lethargic, etc. I would contact my doctor immediately.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
He's not like using the stack as pct for a cycle is he? Cus... ya know... That'd be like problem solved