Test Powder, Anabeta and Follidrone?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted to get some thoughts before i dive into a stack. I was debating about either stacking or running these products one into the next etc... If you had these products what would you do? Current goals are strength gain, not really looking to add weight but I won't be upset if it ends up happening. For the time I do this stack I'll switch from my current 5x5 to the following program: T Nation

anabeta for a month, stack test powder with follidrone the following month.
stack anabeta and follidrone for a month, run test powder for a month
anabeta, follidrone, test powder all separate
all 3 together!!

stats
height: 5'-10"
current weight: 208lbs

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I would do
Anabeta 1-8
Test Powder 5-8
Follidrone 1-4

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I would do
Anabeta 1-8
Test Powder 5-8
Follidrone 1-4
That actually doesnt sound to bad... The follidrone is the biggest variable in here so thats why I'm looking for suggestions. Current supps include creatine, fish oil, multi... Really just the basics at the moment

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta at 8 weeks for me was fantastic. I'm actually using the new ABE and test powder as a part of my cut stack. Good decision on those. But I don't know enough about follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run em all 8 weeks probably.
I dont know what test powder is though. DAA?

Anabeta I hear makes you hungry.
Add this plus the anabolic potential of Follidrone and I expect youll gain a good deal of weight. Probably the best natural stack I can think of.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Have you used the products separately before to see how you react to each one?

I've honestly have injected follistatine before and did a couple of cycles of it. It was EH, alright. If that money was spent on GH I would of probably been way better off.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Id run em all 8 weeks probably.
I dont know what test powder is though. DAA?

Anabeta I hear makes you hungry.
Add this plus the anabolic potential of Follidrone and I expect youll gain a good deal of weight. Probably the best natural stack I can think of.
Yea I ended up changing plans and am holding off on this a bit longer. I've used anabeta before and yea it makes you want to eat everything lol. Hoping follidrone will go on sale again some time in the near future so I can pick some up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I ended up changing plans and am holding off on this a bit longer. I've used anabeta before and yea it makes you want to eat everything lol. Hoping follidrone will go on sale again some time in the near future so I can pick some up.
I wouldnt hold my breath on a sale. It will def be available again though. Maybe 10 days.