ArA, Anabeta Elite, Erase, & Test Powder Stack

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Whats up everybody? Has anyone ever run this stack? Would this stack be to much for the body? I plan on running this if its ok come next year when I start my bulk. I will be turning 21 in September next year? that being said would the test powder do me any good? What would be the best dosages for these? thanks for your time! PS I have never ran that much supps at one time. right now im running ABE and just finishing a bottle of erase at 2 caps a day.

AND IM NATURAL AND PLAN TO STAY THAT WAY!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a sick stack. Being only 21, a test booster wouldn't be necessary at all like Test Powder. But it does contain other goodies that would be beneficial pre-workout.

I ran ArA and ABE and had awesome results. The only thing I would worry about is sore joints from the ArA and Erase combo.

You could always bridge everything to make the run last longer but if not, I don't see any problem with that stack.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
That would be a sick stack. Being only 21, a test booster wouldn't be necessary at all like Test Powder. But it does contain other goodies that would be beneficial pre-workout. I ran ArA and ABE and had awesome results. The only thing I would worry about is sore joints from the ArA and Erase combo. You could always bridge everything to make the run last longer but if not, I don't see any problem with that stack.
Ive never ran ArA, but i have erase. How bad does joints hurt when on ArA?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Erase was harsher on my joints than ArA is. How did your joints do on Erase?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine. You may have to lower the dose of the Erase or ArA if your joints start hurting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks!
Again....don't bother with a test booster for at least 10 years. I would do Abe with Ara for two bottles each and maybe add erase for the last 4 weeks....it will make you look better..temporarily....the Abe and Ara will provide more permanent results.....savs your money for the groceries lol....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate to break it to ya but if you count messing with your hormones as not natural then erase makes you not natural ;).

This stack looks dope btw. If you already have the test powder just throw it in, DAA is a great synergist with erase. The ArA and erase combo, just run either cissus or fish oil . don't take the fish oil near the ArA dosing. Dose fish oils for joints 7+ hours away from ArA.

Dosing would go like this:

2 caps erase in the morning
1-2g of ArA before working out. Also running ArA you should buy ALCAR and run them together.
ABE is 4 caps post workout
Daa if you run it, 3g in the morning or pwo

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hate to break it to ya but if you count messing with your hormones as not natural then erase makes you not natural ;). This stack looks dope btw. If you already have the test powder just throw it in, DAA is a great synergist with erase. The ArA and erase combo, just run either cissus or fish oil . don't take the fish oil near the ArA dosing. Dose fish oils for joints 7+ hours away from ArA. Dosing would go like this: 2 caps erase in the morning 1-2g of ArA before working out. Also running ArA you should buy ALCAR and run them together. ABE is 4 caps post workout Daa if you run it, 3g in the morning or pwo
Personally i think you become unnatural whenever a PCT or SERM is required!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara + Erase can lead to joint pain. Consider X-Factor Advanced which has built in joint support in the form of boswellia if you plan to do this stack.

That said, should make for a potent stack, XF/XFA and Test Powder are phenomenal products and Ive really liked Erase it dries me out quick making me appear much leaner.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ara + Erase can lead to joint pain. Consider X-Factor Advanced which has built in joint support in the form of boswellia if you plan to do this stack. That said, should make for a potent stack, XF/XFA and Test Powder are phenomenal products and Ive really liked Erase it dries me out quick making me appear much leaner.
Isnt the best ArA supp SNS X-Gels

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt the best ArA supp SNS X-Gels
X-Factor is the original ArA supplement and has been on the market for ten years and has two clinical studies done on it, performed at major Americans Universities. The competing product cant say either of those things.

Price wise, you can find XF and XF Advanced 100ct for between $30-35 at any given time with a 10 second google search.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is the original ArA supplement and has been on the market for ten years and has two clinical studies done on it, performed at major Americans Universities. The competing product cant say either of those things.

The raws come from the same source so it essentially has the same data backing it with the exception that x gels contain 268 mgs of ARA per cap compared to XF 259mgs

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The raws come from the same source so it essentially has the same data backing it with the exception that x gels contain 268 mgs of ARA per cap compared to XF 250mg

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
For the price yes
XFO and XGels can be found a similar prices. I have seen many times when XFO is less than Xgels (and so have you unless your living under a rock) - smart forum folks just need to shop around. Ya know, these kind of quotes tarnish your good companies reputation with buying public and are best kept private. Not as bad; however, as the Iforce pimps mind you lol...merry x-mas

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The raws come from the same source so it essentially has the same data backing it with the exception that x gels contain 268 mgs of ARA per cap compared to XF 250mg
Im guessing you arent familiar with manufacturing in general. That is a standard deviation in filling, both products use the same size soft gel... and the same % extract oil... you can figure it out from there lol that both run after run will have within a few mg the same amount per gel.

Per the label, both have 250mg of ArA per cap. Every run we do sees the report reading right around 260, as I said, this is a typical deviation when filling a soft gel or capsule. Anyway, please stop with the odd defaming posts, a mod already had to delete the last thread you posted in today.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XFO and XGels can be found a similar prices. I have seen many times when XFO is less than Xgels (and so have you unless your living under a rock) - smart forum folks just need to shop around. Ya know, these kind of quotes tarnish your good companies reputation with buying public and are best kept private. Not as bad; however, as the Iforce pimps mind you lol...merry x-mas
Thanks for your support, as you mentioned often you can find our product for cheaper AND most importantly not only did we bring this ingredient to market but we are one of a handful of companies furthering the industry by funding scientific studies proving validity in the ingredients that we release.

Happy Holidays! Let the drama discontinue. Both are great products without a shadow of a doubt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Price wise, you can find XF and XF Advanced 100ct for between $30-35 at any given time with a 10 second google search.
Lol they're the same product.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's not de-rail the thread about who's product is better. Both are great products as they are the exact same. Can't go wrong either way.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Is anyone familiar with Cellshock Arabol? Its from a nutrishop in my town. Ive had a couple friends take it with good results. Just wondering if yall have heard of it.

Its an ArA supp.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im guessing you arent familiar with manufacturing in general. That is a standard deviation in filling, both products use the same size soft gel... and the same % extract oil... you can figure it out from there lol that both run after run will have within a few mg the same amount per gel.

Per the label, both have 250mg of ArA per cap. Every run we do sees the report reading right around 260, as I said, this is a typical deviation when filling a soft gel or capsule. Anyway, please stop with the odd defaming posts, a mod already had to delete the last thread you posted in today.
Defaming post? wat?

You are the one trying to imply that XF is somehow the best ArA product on the market because it has studies on it and has been around the longest...

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They are the same product damn it. This competition with trying to get an "edge" for the same exact product is getting old. Same source, same analytical standards demonstrating that they meet label claims. Go with whichever is cheaper, end of story. It doesn't matter which product the studies were conducted on. Let's all stick to EAS creatine, lovaza fish oil, and good ole' italian DAA for our needs.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anyone familiar with Cellshock Arabol? Its from a nutrishop in my town. Ive had a couple friends take it with good results. Just wondering if yall have heard of it.

Its an ArA supp.
Great product, formulated by William Llewellyn.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defaming post? wat?

You are the one trying to imply that XF is somehow the best ArA product on the market because it has studies on it and has been around the longest...
Mod had to delete an entire thread yesterday due to the defaming post that I was mentioning from your rep, it was a shame as it was a good thread up until that point.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mod had to delete an entire thread yesterday due to the defaming post that I was mentioning from your rep, it was a shame as it was a good thread up until that point.
Shame that you resort to BSing customers about xfa

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever run it or know someone who has?
Yea, we know all the NutriShop guys, they absolutely love it. Personally, when it comes to ArA supps Ive only used X-Factor, X-Factor Advanced, Animal Test, iForce Max-Out, Xtreme's Vengeance... very much liked all of them.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what thread got deleted because I only know of one post of mine that was deleted and the infraction was not for any rules being broken but just to "relax".

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what thread got deleted because I only know of one post of mine that was deleted and the infraction was not for any rules being broken but just to "relax".
Just saw the thread was back up, must have been temporarily taken down as the mod reviewed it. Glad its back up, its a solid thread! Happy Holidays MW1, take care.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yea, we know all the NutriShop guys, they absolutely love it. Personally, when it comes to ArA supps Ive only used X-Factor, X-Factor Advanced, Animal Test, iForce Max-Out, Xtreme's Vengeance... very much liked all of them.
Do you know if the Animal test packs contain all capsules. Ps. I cant swallow pills so i break the capsule and put it in a liquid and drank!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know if the Animal test packs contain all capsules. Ps. I cant swallow pills so i break the capsule and put it in a liquid and drank!
There are capsules as well as soft gels in Animal Test (the soft gels are ArA). You could PM a Universal/Animal rep for info on the exact pill break down per serving as I dont recall off the top of my head.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What is the benefit of GMS, and honestly is it worth taking?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
It is the single best ingredient for inducing pumps, and it emulsifies ara for improved uptake
Is it beneficial to megadose it for increased endurance and water uptake for sporting events?
DOes it emulsify other ingredients or potentiate them?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is it beneficial to megadose it for increased endurance and water uptake for sporting events?
DOes it emulsify other ingredients or potentiate them?
I don't think it's worth superloading for sports unless it's a marathon in dry heat or something of the sort. The dose used in studies is very high...similar to bicarb in that a dose that high would likely cause GI side effects.

It emulsifies fats (hence consumption with ArA). So theoretically, it could help with fish oil, cla, etc if you were dosing them on an empty stomach