Recomp Stack Possibility

JRuined

Awards
So I'm considering running an 8 week recomp with Anabeta Elite and Erase, however a friend gave me a bunch of supps and I'm wondering what I should add, if anything.

Supps I'll have on hand besides the AE and Erase:

DCP
Dopadex
Hgh Pro
DAA

Would it be worth it work any of these in? I was specifically thinking the DCP.

Thanks ahead of time.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I'm considering running an 8 week recomp with Anabeta Elite and Erase, however a friend gave me a bunch of supps and I'm wondering what I should add, if anything.

Supps I'll have on hand besides the AE and Erase:

DCP
Dopadex
Hgh Pro
DAA

Would it be worth it work any of these in? I was specifically thinking the DCP.

Thanks ahead of time.
DCP would be a great addition. DAA is rarely effective in a natural stack but if you were to use it mist people enjoy stacking it with Erase, so I guess add it in.

The others are entirely up to you that stack is already more than enough to give you a great edge.

JRuined

Awards
Thank you sir. I figured as much from what ive read, but since bulk of it was given to me, I didnt see any reason not use outside of possible redundancies.

Ill likely save the rest for another time and stick with the AE, Erase, and DCP.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to add anything from that I would add the DCP. DCP + AnaBeta Elite + Erase would be quite comprehensive. Which versions of these are they?

I will note I was always a fan of PPAR-activation (via TTA in the old DCP) and Foskolins effects on cAMP for past recomps, so the DCP combo plus AnaBeta Elite should be like an upgraded variation on that. :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With what you have, DCP would be best to add. If you could add other things though, then I'd recommend additional Forskolin to go with ABE.

JRuined

Awards
@Bolt Anabeta Elite and DCP 2.0 both the new formulas.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moved

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Your friend gave you some solid stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP + ABE + Erase IMO.. would be killer.

Mike