The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Page 122 of 127 First ... 120121122123124 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It lacks the fat that emulsifies Ara, so it wont do what you want it to do
    Just within the hypercalorie, I would like to resume ARA.
    I have a question! I do not want to take soy lecithin (I do not want any added fat), in your opinion, taking a supplements product, which contains phosphatidic acid, will it be the same?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Just within the hypercalorie, I would like to resume ARA.
    I have a question! I do not want to take soy lecithin (I do not want any added fat), in your opinion, taking a supplements product, which contains phosphatidic acid, will it be the same?
    No, it must be the fat. It's not the PA which emulsifies.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Just within the hypercalorie, I would like to resume ARA.
    I have a question! I do not want to take soy lecithin (I do not want any added fat), in your opinion, taking a supplements product, which contains phosphatidic acid, will it be the same?
    I usually just use Glycergrow. It's I think 5g fat a serving.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  4. Can you dose Flexatril with ARA?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RYUX1 View Post
    Can you dose Flexatril with ARA?
    Not simultaneously. 4 hours apart plus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  6. Bumping this up for visibility.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  7. Im about to stop after 3months use..I.love it but sure it giving me the tennis elbow issues

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    Im about to stop after 3months use..I.love it but sure it giving me the tennis elbow issues
    Probably best to cycle off after that amount of time. How were you dosing it and what were you stacking with it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  9. With my preworkout most weekdays

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fx2050 View Post
    With my preworkout most weekdays
    Next time try some soy lecithin and ALCAR with it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  11. Is there any evidence regarding the effect ArA has on the immune system?

  12. Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

    Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

  13. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

    Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh
    So an SNS rep who is smarter than me said mixing x gels and psoriasis is a bad idea :/

    Quote Originally Posted by SNS Rep
    I would strongly recommend against it, the ARA cascade is significantly related to psoriasis flare-ups in people who suffer from it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    So an SNS rep who is smarter than me said mixing x gels and psoriasis is a bad idea :/
    Agreed! Anyone with an inflammatory related condition should avoid ARA. This also includes rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, and many others. That being said one can do what they want with their body, but for those with the above conditions, you were warned! lol

  15. Hey all, now that i’m hopefully getting over a triceps tendon injury, i’m looking to get back into a caloric surplus and begin adding some mass. Looks like general consensus is to start at 4-6 caps of X Gels pre-workout. Would stacking X Gels with an Epi product, pre-workout, be beneficial? Something such as Ep1logue from OL?

    The last several weeks i’ve really tried to nail down what my TDEE is, so I’m excited to get into a solid surplus and finally add some mass. I know food is the best supplement, but wouldn’t mind a little help.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Hey all, now that i’m hopefully getting over a triceps tendon injury, i’m looking to get back into a caloric surplus and begin adding some mass. Looks like general consensus is to start at 4-6 caps of X Gels pre-workout. Would stacking X Gels with an Epi product, pre-workout, be beneficial? Something such as Ep1logue from OL?

    The last several weeks i’ve really tried to nail down what my TDEE is, so I’m excited to get into a solid surplus and finally add some mass. I know food is the best supplement, but wouldn’t mind a little help.
    How far recovered are you from your injury? If you still have the possibility of getting flares I would avoid the ARA for now. Though if taken pre or intra workout it should go to muscles it can also still go to connective tissue spaces and fat cells. You could risk the inflammatory cascade making your tricep tendon weaker or have a recurrence. But if this is not an issue for you are you are far along in recovery then go for it and Epi is good with anything lol.

  17. How significant is the increase in effectiveness of ArA when taken with SL or another emulsifier vs. just with ALCAR?

  18. Have any of you used ARA whilst running a pro hormone and is there any benefit of doing so.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How far recovered are you from your injury? If you still have the possibility of getting flares I would avoid the ARA for now. Though if taken pre or intra workout it should go to muscles it can also still go to connective tissue spaces and fat cells. You could risk the inflammatory cascade making your tricep tendon weaker or have a recurrence. But if this is not an issue for you are you are far along in recovery then go for it and Epi is good with anything lol.
    Interesting. Didn't think of ARA re-inflaming the injury. The pain is still there enough to the point I wouldn't want to risk hurting it further really, so I definitely appreciate your input. Hopefully I'll be able to try some X Gels soon enough!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    How significant is the increase in effectiveness of ArA when taken with SL or another emulsifier vs. just with ALCAR?
    There are no studies on this so it's hard to quantify it. Most people run it with an emulsifier (either glycerin or SL), but people used to run it before the emulsifier concept was a thing with great results.

    Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Have any of you used ARA whilst running a pro hormone and is there any benefit of doing so.
    Probably a waste. I usually start ArA the last week of my cycle so that it kicks in during PCT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  21. Hey guys just started my ARA cycle today so just wanted to check my dosage and timing is correct.
    I have a big meal 4 hours before the gym consisting of about 1500 cals so that hopefully my stomach is empty upon taking. I’m currently dosing 6 X-gels, 15g SL granules and 2g ALCAR right before I start working out. Does this seem alright?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jbaggyballs View Post
    Hey guys just started my ARA cycle today so just wanted to check my dosage and timing is correct.
    I have a big meal 4 hours before the gym consisting of about 1500 cals so that hopefully my stomach is empty upon taking. I’m currently dosing 6 X-gels, 15g SL granules and 2g ALCAR right before I start working out. Does this seem alright?
    Yeah that sounds good. Great set up, enjoy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  23. So should I avoid fish oil completely? Usually take it upon waking up and will workout 5+ hours after waking up? Is that enough time or should I just cut it out?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    So should I avoid fish oil completely? Usually take it upon waking up and will workout 5+ hours after waking up? Is that enough time or should I just cut it out?
    Just dose it as far away as possible. Maybe a few hours before bed?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  25. The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide


    I️ think if you plan on taking the ARA periworkout and not throughout the day you should be fine taking fish oil as long as itís as far from the workout as possible so both EFAs arenít high during the workout. If you lift in the afternoon then morning is your best time IMO.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:18 PM
  2. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:54 AM
  3. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Log in
Log in