Will taking yohimbine with carbs reduce the side-effects?

Shocker279

Awards
I enjoy using uncut for the great focus and energy it gives me but I get some nasty side effects from the yohimbine in it. Gives me high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, cold sweats, and nasuea. I have read that insulin blocks the fat burning effect of yohimbine but I'm wondering if it can also reduce the negative side-effects. So wil taking uncut with carbohydrates such as karbolyn block some of the side-effects? Or does it not work like that? Thanks for your help.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Why not just find a product with a similar ingredient profile to uncut without the yohimbe?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's strange because uncut has an extraordinarily small amount of yohimbe in it.

Shocker279

Awards
Yeah I guess I'm just really sensitive to it. Sucks because uncut really is great otherwise.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I enjoy using uncut for the great focus and energy it gives me but I get some nasty side effects from the yohimbine in it. Gives me high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, cold sweats, and nasuea. I have read that insulin blocks the fat burning effect of yohimbine but I'm wondering if it can also reduce the negative side-effects. So wil taking uncut with carbohydrates such as karbolyn block some of the side-effects? Or does it not work like that? Thanks for your help.
As painfully annoying as it is dude, you're gonna have to build a tolerance. I used to get the exact same sides as you from yohimbe and would straight out avoid it

For example, take me and enhanced. I started at less than a quarter scoop because the yohimbe would make my heart beat too fast and I'd end up throwing up and not sleeping for the next 18 hours. Now I can handle a half scoop with an empty stomach and less sides than dmaa

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
That's strange because uncut has an extraordinarily small amount of yohimbe in it.
If the yohimbe has any synergy with other products in uncut it can amplify its effects.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just start the dose low for a whole and let yourself build a tolerance to it. Taking with food should reduce the peak effects though. But it may last longer as well

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And/or try Norcodrene...yohimbe normally messes with me as well, didn't have to build up much of a tolerance to Norco before I was able to bump it to 3 caps/day...many are using it for a preWO...

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I'm just really sensitive to it. Sucks because uncut really is great otherwise.
What are the side effects? nevermind

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try using something like Glycophase with carbs and an alpha-y product for your "fat loss" product. PES norcodrene would be a good call as well for the app suppression and energy/focus effects.

Shocker279

Awards
You could try using something like Glycophase with carbs and an alpha-y product for your "fat loss" product. PES norcodrene would be a good call as well for the app suppression and energy/focus effects.
Well I'm not using uncut for fatloss. I'm using it as a preworkout. I just want to know if taking carbs with it will block the yohimbine side effects because I dont think I can continue taking it without somehow reducing the negative effects.

xLGx

Awards
I'd recommend Focus XT or Katana here. Great focus from nootropics, a good amount of caffeine for energy, amentaflavone included in Katana similar to Uncut, and both yohimbine-free.