Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my top pre's...1.5 scoops + 25mg eph or 1,3 is where it's at for me...looking forward to seeing what they do with their pump product coming out...is, at least at one time going to have nitrates in it as well...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Metabolic bioshock has been my goto ever since it came out, with the exception of sampling other new products and ingredients.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still need to try it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really see the point in adding Coq10 to a pre-workout, it just drastically increases the price with little benefit in something like a pre-workout. It's around $40 plus shipping and most people need at least 2 scoops per dose. So that's a pretty insane price to pay for a pre workout. Just my opinion. If I'm gonna take Coq10 I would take it separately but I wouldn't use Coq10...I'd use Ubiquinol instead. However, if I was younger than 40 I wouldn't use Ubiquinol or Coq10.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have thoughts on the joint support aspect? Yay or nay?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give it a try. I have tried almost everything out there in the PWO category and have yet to find one that really lights my fire. I am no stranger to stims so it has to be truly hardcore to be worthwhile for me to purchase. As is the same for everyone these days, my budget is tight so wasting money to "try" a new product just doesn't work. So .... perhaps one day I will give this one a shot. Would love to try a sample first if there's any out there

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really see the point in adding Coq10 to a pre-workout, it just drastically increases the price with little benefit in something like a pre-workout. It's around $40 plus shipping and most people need at least 2 scoops per dose. So that's a pretty insane price to pay for a pre workout. Just my opinion. If I'm gonna take Coq10 I would take it separately but I wouldn't use Coq10...I'd use Ubiquinol instead. However, if I was younger than 40 I wouldn't use Ubiquinol or Coq10.
At $2/workout it isn't even more expensive than what the people buying a high stim preworkout, a pump product, and a few single ingredient products to add in are paying per workout.

domore

Awards
You guys missed out on it being offered for $23.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not what I would use for joints but it is a very good product
Thanks, but I meant along the lines of does it have a negative effect on hypertrophic? I ask bc otherwise I think it looks very solid.

Edit hypertrophy