Appetite Suppressant (non stim)?

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Howdy folks!

I'm looking for a few options for a good appetite suppressant, without a stim if possible. If not possible without a stim, would still be keen to know of some options. I am trying to clean up my diet, but I have quite the sweet tooth and get cravings which are making things hard. Anything to help keep me on the straight an narrow for the time being would be great.

Force of will and preparation is often quite hard for me at the moment... I work as an IT consultant, and am often travelling between client sites. The result of this is sometimes I'll just grab anything from a cafe, etc. when I get super hungry, as there sometimes aren't many options. So anything to reduce the hunger, and particularly the sugar cravings, would be huge for me!

Appreciate any thoughts :D

Cheers!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried Quest bars? They're delicious, especially if you have a sweet tooth. And they have a great nutritional profile. And the high fiber content keeps you feeling full. I definitely recommend trying quest bars

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
There are threads on this subject - just use the search.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Hoodia suppressed the heck out of my appetite.

I find it helpful to leave my wallet in the car, too. At least if you absolutely need to buy something, you had to exercise at least a little for it, haha.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only ones that have data are:

Hoodia (meh...)

The ingredient that was in OxyElite Pro Advanced formula...i forget the name. Started with a C. It had animal data

Gymnema

It is going to be hard to get any type of appetite suppression from a supplement that isn't a stimulant

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only ones that have data are:

Hoodia (meh...)

The ingredient that was in OxyElite Pro Advanced formula...i forget the name. Started with a C. It had animal data

Gymnema

It is going to be hard to get any type of appetite suppression from a supplement that isn't a stimulant
Wasnt there caralluma fimbriata too?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Wasnt there caralluma fimbriata too?
inclusive in the formula aforementioned / 3 upon waking / 3 2hrs. after lunch works for me like a charm

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing satiety of the food you do eat will probably do more for lowering your appetite than most supplements.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoodia suppressed the heck out of my appetite.

I find it helpful to leave my wallet in the car, too. At least if you absolutely need to buy something, you had to exercise at least a little for it, haha.
Definitely Hoodia,Yacon Root has worked well for myself also