old alphamine vs new alphamine

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
What is the difference between the old formula and the new formula? I noticed the new one is missing the last ingredient listed on top the old one. Does anybody no why they took it out and what that last ingredient does? Thanks

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What is the difference between the old formula and the new formula? I noticed the new one is missing the last ingredient listed on top the old one. Does anybody no why they took it out and what that last ingredient does? Thanks
Found complications with that infredient. I wouldnt use the one with that extra ingredient.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aegeline was taken out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New Alphamine is just as effective and I noticed no differences, if that was a concern.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Removed one ingredient (aegeline), it's still amazing and extremely effective.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Thanx 4 ur replys! What does aegeline do anyways? I see it in other supplememts too thats y

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Im guessing aegeline = n-coumaroyldopamine? Sounds like its good! Like dopamine....

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New one gives me some issue in the bathroom department, at 2 scoops.

One scoop is more tolerable, and issues are less noticed if I have eaten before hand.

Old AM did not do this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

One scoop is more tolerable, and issues are less noticed if I have eaten before hand.

Old AM did not do this.
Very weird, literally no reason this should be happening.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Old AM did not do this.
There is nothing added that would cause this, keep us updated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Old AM did not do this.
There must have been some other supplement at play that wasn't when you ran the old formula, or a dietary change possibly. Strange because there were no additions to the product.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
It's been a while since I used Alphamine and was about to start it again in a few weeks (need to order more). How will I know if I received the "new" version? or do stores no longer carry old one?

Thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been a while since I used Alphamine and was about to start it again in a few weeks (need to order more). How will I know if I received the "new" version? or do stores no longer carry old one?

Thanks!
You can look to see if aegeline is listed as an ingredient since that is the one that was removed, but I'm fairly sure that you'll receive the newer version if just ordering now.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
You can look to see if aegeline is listed as an ingredient since that is the one that was removed, but I'm fairly sure that you'll receive the newer version if just ordering now.
Thank you for the reply. I'm looking at an empty bottle of it and don't see "Aegeline" specifically listed. Is it under another name (ie N-(2hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethy)? Say that 5 times fast!

Thanks again

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the reply. I'm looking at an empty bottle of it and don't see "Aegeline" specifically listed. Is it under another name (ie N-(2hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethy)? Say that 5 times fast! Thanks again
Yes.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I looked at da old tub and new tub and me to i never see the aegeline listed the only difference i saw was the new one never have the "n-coumaroyldopamine" wich is why i asked if that was amother name for aegeline. And if its not why is it not in the first tub and wht they took it out? And what does aegeline do? Does that mean i should stop taking my other supplements that contain aegeline innside?

jayice

Awards
Trying to run an 8 week cycle of Alphamine. Just about finished my first tub and just received now my new tub of Alphamine and didn't realise i was receiving the new formula. Mine is missing n-coumaroyldopamine and n-(2-hydroxy-2- methoxyphenyl ethyl ) benzamide (Tembamide). What is the reason for this? And will the new formula have a lessened effect? Was really enjoying the old formula during this cycle! :S

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Trying to run an 8 week cycle of Alphamine. Just about finished my first tub and just received now my new tub of Alphamine and didn't realise i was receiving the new formula. Mine is missing n-coumaroyldopamine and n-(2-hydroxy-2- methoxyphenyl ethyl ) benzamide (Tembamide). What is the reason for this? And will the new formula have a lessened effect? Was really enjoying the old formula during this cycle! :S
There is no difference in the effect dude; dont worry about it!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
when there is no difference in effect why did they put it in then in first place?
Aegeline was connected to liver damage or something. I don't really know much about that as since I never really took anything with aegeline in it I never researched the compound much. But that was the story

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aegeline was connected to liver damage or something. I don't really know much about that as since I never really took anything with aegeline in it I never researched the compound much. But that was the story
We received no serious adverse complaints for this but due to the FDA's stance on aegiline it was appropriate to be proactive and remove it.

feather319

feather319

Awards
I understand the aegeline being taken out but why was the n-coumaroyldopamine taken out?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand the aegeline being taken out but why was the n-coumaroyldopamine taken out?
This has been answered in other threads. N-Coumarolydopamine and Higenamine are both beta-agonists and it is more effective to take one out and increase the other.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This has been answered in other threads. N-Coumarolydopamine and Higenamine are both beta-agonists and it is more effective to take one out and increase the other.
Or more like take out the ingredient that doesn't have any impact on the beta receptors and increase the ingredient that potentially could but has a ridiculously short half life...

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Or more like take out the ingredient that doesn't have any impact on the beta receptors and increase the ingredient that potentially could but has a ridiculously short half life...
So wot u implying? Its not that good? What u recommend?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So there was an increase in higenamine as I suspected to be the culprit of my issues?

Its still prevelant but only if I slam 2 scoops or dont eat between that and my third scoop.

Food 30-60 minutes after helps to relieve this.