old alphamine formula vs new

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I askd this question in someone elses forum butt i never like change there subject so i starting one new one. I no the old alphamine had aegeline inside and the new one dont. What does it do? And what is the difference between the two besides that and the extra added caffeine in the new one? Thanx

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The FDA was investigating another company about their use of aegeline and it seemed like this ingredient was going to be an issue in the future. PES reformulated Alphamine to remove aegeline and it is just as effective as it ever was.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I askd this question in someone elses forum butt i never like change there subject so i starting one new one. I no the old alphamine had aegeline inside and the new one dont. What does it do? And what is the difference between the two besides that and the extra added caffeine in the new one? Thanx
Been using alphamine since launch and notice no difference personally

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The FDA was investigating another company about their use of aegeline and it seemed like this ingredient was going to be an issue in the future. PES reformulated Alphamine to remove aegeline and it is just as effective as it ever was.
This.

The n-coumaroyldopamine was also taken out and the caffeine content should be the same between both.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
This.

The n-coumaroyldopamine was also taken out and the caffeine content should be the same between both.
And my okd tub sez 100mg caffeine per scoop and my new one sez 125mg per scoop?

xhrr

Awards
O ya. Whats this and what does it do
It is supposed to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors but it has trash bioavailabilty in humans so taking it out was the right move plus it was micro dosed anyway.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, pretty much works the same, personally didn't think the aegeline did diddly squat to begin with TBH :p

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, pretty much works the same, personally didn't think the aegeline did diddly squat to begin with TBH :p
. This. it's the same if not better

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And my okd tub sez 100mg caffeine per scoop and my new one sez 125mg per scoop?
Interesting. All the old tubs I had didn't have it disclosed. :eek:

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
It is supposed to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors but it has trash bioavailabilty in humans so taking it out was the right move plus it was micro dosed anyway.
Mahalos brah

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
There has always been 125 mg per scoop. There is not any with 100mg per scoop. Can you please message me a picture of this bottle?
Shet u no wat i cant find it so i mightve got it mixt up with norco caffeine content? Hahaha ima faken dyslexic dummy

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I recently started using the new formula with Dexapring and TT-33. Noticed incredible results. New stuff is golden.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
So we're there any legit human studies on aegeline? I was thinking about buying some Versa-1 to stack with Alphamine. Do you guys think it would be a waste of money or should I stack it?

PM me if you'd rather answer my question concerning aegeline privately.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we're there any legit human studies on aegeline? I was thinking about buying some Versa-1 to stack with Alphamine. Do you guys think it would be a waste of money or should I stack it? PM me if you'd rather answer my question concerning aegeline privately.
waste based on my personal use and some of the stuff I have read. I'm glad it's out of alphamine :) the "new" formula is amazing. No difference, if not better, without the aegeline.