Burn 24 plus norcodrene

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of buying clen but after some serious research I talked myself out if it and figured a stack of burn24 norcodrene and maybe some forskolin 95 would be the better route. I have yet to try any of these supps yet surprisingly but they seem to be all the rage around here.

So y not I still have a tub of alphamine I mite use with the Norco preworkout. Any other suggestions? Lol anything to talk myself out of trying clen.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to add anything more. Got a solid cutting stack with what you have.

amarula

Awards
For what I've been Reading around here you have a very good stack. I'd leave norco or alphamine for another time. Burn 24+forskoliyn+ norco or alfa is enough IMO

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
For what I've been Reading around here you have a very good stack. I'd leave norco or alphamine for another time. Burn 24+forskoliyn+ norco or alfa is enough IMO
Good point since I have the alpha laying around I'll wait to try the Norco some other time

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I don't know if it gets more comprehensive than something like Norcodrene + Burn24 + F-95/Reform. I don't see a need to add anything on top of a day burning combo like that.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly I don't know if it gets more comprehensive than something like Norcodrene + Burn24 + F-95/Reform. I don't see a need to add anything on top of a day burning combo like that.
Just eat right and bust your ass training.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, Burn24 is a solid product.

Great stack. :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Good I'm excited to try burn24 I hear good things this will be the first time I try a different gda other than recompadrol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Norcodrene has very positive effects on blood glucose via C. japonicum, nomilin, and amentoflavone, so I'd imagine your carbs couldn't be put to better use than when stacking it with the best GDA out there

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happens to carbs when products like Burn-24 and Recompadrol are taken right before a meal as opposed to 30 minutes?

Do the supps become useless?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happens to carbs when products like Burn-24 and Recompadrol are taken right before a meal as opposed to 30 minutes? Do the supps become useless?
I wouldn't say useless but not allowing enough time for absorption may reduce the effects of some of the ingredients.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What happens to carbs when products like Burn-24 and Recompadrol are taken right before a meal as opposed to 30 minutes? Do the supps become useless?
Certainly not useless. Think of how long it takes food to digest and how long blood glucose remains elevated post-meal.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks peeps ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff work with "simple sugars" as well? Sorry, never paid much attention to these GDA supps b/c I've always been a disciple of the low carb lifestyle; this, there has never been a big need or interest.

I am trying to bulk a little so I wanted to give these a go.

Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff work with "simple sugars" as well? Sorry, never paid much attention to these GDA supps b/c I've always been a disciple of the low carb lifestyle; this, there has never been a big need or interest. I am trying to bulk a little so I wanted to give these a go. Thanks
Anyone?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No GDA will block simple sugars, they are very good at altering the break down if complex carbs but sugar is too readily useable.

That being said it will still work for favourably partitioning some amount

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No GDA will block simple sugars, they are very good at altering the break down if complex carbs but sugar is too readily useable. That being said it will still work for favourably partitioning some amount
This. It's hard to say ho much gets partitioned when using "x" glycemic index.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we could set up a Norcodrene and Burn 24 stack, would people be interested?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No GDA will block simple sugars, they are very good at altering the break down if complex carbs but sugar is too readily useable. That being said it will still work for favourably partitioning some amount
Thanks D. Not interested in "blocking" the carbs but rather; was interested in if these supps shuttle simple sugars away from fat cells as well. Isn't that the objective of these supps?

Blockers like phaseolamine (white northern kidney bean extract) from back in the day "blocked" the starches from being broken down into sugars and you excreted them instead (that was the theory anyway in products like Carb Blockers, etc). Not interested in that.

I was under the assumption that Recompadrol and Burn24 were used to make muscle cells more insulin sensitive thus preferentially shuttling all carbs into these muscle cells verses fat cells - all while not raising insulin levels / increasing released insulin amounts; thus effectively deterring lipogenesis.

I believe vinegar and some species of cinnamon do this as well - but I assumed products like Recompadrol and Burn24 just did it superiorly.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks D. Not interested in "blocking" the carbs but rather; was interested in if these supps shuttle simple sugars away from fat cells as well. Isn't that the objective of these supps?

Blockers like phaseolamine (white northern kidney bean extract) from back in the day "blocked" the starches from being broken down into sugars and you excreted them instead (that was the theory anyway in products like Carb Blockers, etc). Not interested in that.

I was under the assumption that Recompadrol and Burn24 were used to make muscle cells more insulin sensitive thus preferentially shuttling all carbs into these muscle cells verses fat cells - all while not raising insulin levels / increasing released insulin amounts; thus effectively deterring lipogenesis.

I believe vinegar and some species of cinnamon do this as well - but I assumed products like Recompadrol and Burn24 just did it superiorly.
There are few compounds out there that selectively choose muscle over adipose tissue.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we could set up a Norcodrene and Burn 24 stack, would people be interested?
Looks like a lot of us would really get after this stack!