SNS X-Gels

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hi Guys,

I just received a bottle of x-gels and looked at the label. The label stated that it had 250mg of ARA 40%. Does this mean it has the 250mg of ARA standardized to 40% making it 100mg ARA or is it the true 250mg of ARA. I am just wondering because I know back in 2012 there was a manufacturing mix up and I just want to know if they sent me an older batch? Expiration date is 6/15

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

I just received a bottle of x-gels and looked at the label. The label stated that it had 250mg of ARA 40%. Does this mean it has the 250mg of ARA standardized to 40% making it 100mg ARA or is it the true 250mg of ARA. I am just wondering because I know back in 2012 there was a manufacturing mix up and I just want to know if they sent me an older batch? Expiration date is 6/15
The back of the bottle should say: 625mg Ara oil at 40% standardization yielding 250mg Ara.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The back of the bottle should say: 625mg Ara oil at 40% standardization yielding 250mg Ara.
Exactly. Let us know if it doesn't say that it yields 250mg ArA.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
nRN6Xsm.jpg

That is the back of the bottle, I am assuming it is the 100mg caps?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is the original version that we put out that was a mistake. I would contact the website you bought it from and try to get a refund/exchange it for the new, properly dosed version. Sorry for the hassle.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did u purchase this from. ?

Or got in a trade/sell ?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Where did u purchase this from. ?

Or got in a trade/sell ?
got it from amazon. Will only use actual supplement retailers instead of sites like amazon/ebay from now on. Contacted the seller and awaiting a response

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got it from amazon. Will only use actual supplement retailers instead of sites like amazon/ebay from now on. Contacted the seller and awaiting a response
Damn yeah I don't like to purchase sups from amazon .. Hopefully you can exchange it for something

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They ripped you.. how much you pay for it?

Mike

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got worried and this thread made me check mine out. OP, stick the NP and other legit places.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah SNS contacted all the stores and had it replaced and even replaced the bottles that were bought from stores

now there's couple guys on amazon & ebay who are selling fake cel & lgi clones

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
They ripped you.. how much you pay for it?

Mike
around 30 shipped, which is why. It's not that big of a deal these things happen and all you can do it learn from it.

Second this. Don't understand why so many people use amazon to buy supplements.
dem prices. Now I know not to stray from the true and tested (NP and others)

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking to buy Xgels, anyone knows if the one at SP is the new version?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
99.99% sure it is...the new version has been produced for over a year now...but, hang on, I'll verify...
yup which is what im thinking, I just emailed the SM woner to see if they can put up a label on the page and to verify as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup which is what im thinking, I just emailed the SM woner to see if they can put up a label on the page and to verify as well.
Ya, noticed they still have V1 label showing...but they list it as 'New'...and I'm told what they have in stock should be the new(er) batch...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup its the new one, just got a confirmation from dennis and they will be updating the page as well

thanks madevilz for checking in