Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Select Protein

spidyalex54

Awards
Hello all! So I have to say I rarely work out so please don't be rough on me.

I'm 17, roughly 175-180 (I used to be 160 and have gained 20 over the past year) and want to lose body fat and gain muscle (obviously, right?)

Currently I do cardio everyday for 2 hours with my track team and I try to do pushups everyday while trying to exceed my maxes (30 at the moment was 25 a week or two ago) so I've been doing 180+ pushups a day.

I plan to start taking supplements march 1st and see how they affect me. I'm not trying to get huge or anything I just want a toned body( and maybe a nice mid region) My question is, is this build for me? I really want to take something that will help me improve physically and visually. I am going to be lifting with my friend daily to begin building mass in my arms as well, although I can feel some differences in my chest now that I am doing my pushups.

Sorry for rambling. Thanks for reading and ANY help to a weakling like me is appreciated.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hello all! So I have to say I rarely work out so please don't be rough on me. I'm 17, roughly 175-180 (I used to be 160 and have gained 20 over the past year) and want to lose body fat and gain muscle (obviously, right?) Currently I do cardio everyday for 2 hours with my track team and I try to do pushups everyday while trying to exceed my maxes (30 at the moment was 25 a week or two ago) so I've been doing 180+ pushups a day. I plan to start taking supplements march 1st and see how they affect me. I'm not trying to get huge or anything I just want a toned body( and maybe a nice mid region) My question is, is this build for me? I really want to take something that will help me improve physically and visually. I am going to be lifting with my friend daily to begin building mass in my arms as well, although I can feel some differences in my chest now that I am doing my pushups. Sorry for rambling. Thanks for reading and ANY help to a weakling like me is appreciated.
Um dude your 17. Your to young for those supps. The only supp you should even think about taking is creatine, protein, and maybe BCAAs. Just keep lifting and if your goal is fat loss make sure your eating in a calorie deficit!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should start establishing a good diet and workout routine before you bother with supplements like those. Probably focus on heavy compound lifts to establish your nervous system and foundational strength.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can never tell if these posts are real or not. Just in case, protein yes, the rest no. Eat, train, and enjoy being 17.

spidyalex54

Awards
I can never tell if these posts are real or not. Just in case, protein yes, the rest no. Eat, train, and enjoy being 17.
Yes it's real. I have the above stack I mentioned. After this month though I'm just going to continue buying protein as I am low on funds. :p

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say protein only.

With your age and the amount of cardio you're doing nutrition & training are going to have the biggest effect on body composition. You're currently doing cardio two hours daily and not lifting weights, this is the first alteration id make. Second, I think you should take a look at your nutrition, figure out an approximate total daily energy expenditure, and adjust intake accordingly. You're burning through a ton of calories being on the track team which isnt conducive to muscle growth or a "tone" (lean) body. By just lifting weights and creating a decent diet plan you'll get great results.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it's real. I have the above stack I mentioned. After this month though I'm just going to continue buying protein as I am low on funds. :p
I'm sorry if that was offensive! :) I would stick with protein and building a solid foundation. At your age, I wouldn't worry about trying to modulate hormones in any way at all. You can always sell the Erase and AnaBeta for more Select!!!

spidyalex54

Awards
I'm sorry if that was offensive! :) I would stick with protein and building a solid foundation. At your age, I wouldn't worry about trying to modulate hormones in any way at all. You can always sell the Erase and AnaBeta for more Select!!!
Wasn't offensive at all. :p But I've already opened the seals so I do not know anyone who would buy these off me and it wouldn't be right for me to sell them on the internet. :/

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Wasn't offensive at all. :p But I've already opened the seals so I do not know anyone who would buy these off me and it wouldn't be right for me to sell them on the internet. :/
why the angry face on your post bro?
you got the right advice in here already..
I would simply chalk this one up to experience, the old "live & learn" gig, and not try to sell the open bottles but rather just be a good friend and pass on to one of your (appropriately) older friends who has use for them
karma man .. pay it forward
life will end up rewarding you

welcome to the forum

spidyalex54

Awards
why the angry face on your post bro?
you got the right advice in here already..
I would simply chalk this one up to experience, the old "live & learn" gig, and not try to sell the open bottles but rather just be a good friend and pass on to one of your (appropriately) older friends who has use for them
karma man .. pay it forward
life will end up rewarding you

welcome to the forum
It's a sad face. An angry face would have angry eyebrows, like so :mad:

Anywho, lets say hypothetically I took these pills while going to the gym daily working various muscle groups while doing 2 hours of cardio a day?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think you may be dyslexic
Anywho, lets say hypothetically I took these pills while going to the gym daily working various muscle groups while doing 2 hours of cardio a day?
hypothetically speaking (or otherwise for that matter):
nobody is going to tell you to do it
so, don't

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill pay for the shipping if u wanna give em to me :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hypothetically you'd be wasting all of our time. We're here to help and I wouldn't tell you to not use products from the company that I rep for unless I had a good reason. But all we can do is give advice. It's your choice to take it.