The Nor-cAMP Stack!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet has put together a phenomenal weight loss stack at an amazing price!

The Nor-cAMP Stack

What this combo package does is offer you PES latest lipolysis product Norcodrene at the introductory sale price of $34.84 AND you get a FREE bottle of PES clinically proven activator of cAMP, Forskolin-95.

This is an amazing deal for 2 evidence based weight loss products. Summer is right around the corner, stock up fellas!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding forskolin at 100mg daily has totally transformed my physique. 6 weeks in and I am bulking and have gained no fat, actually lost some and gained solid lean mass. I love it. It's gonna be a staple in a 12 weeks on / 4 off format. I love that it's 25mg caps too so when u use anabeta elite, u can tailor the dosages

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed forskolin chedapalooza.

I just started norocdrene, forskolin-95 and PLCAR myself.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nutraplanet has put together a phenomenal weight loss stack at an amazing price!

The Nor-cAMP Stack

What this combo package does is offer you PES latest lipolysis product Norcodrene at the introductory sale price of $34.84 AND you get a FREE bottle of PES clinically proven activator of cAMP, Forskolin-95.

This is an amazing deal for 2 evidence based weight loss products. Summer is right around the corner, stock up fellas!
Perfect weight loss stack!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding forskolin at 100mg daily has totally transformed my physique. 6 weeks in and I am bulking and have gained no fat, actually lost some and gained solid lean mass. I love it. It's gonna be a staple in a 12 weeks on / 4 off format. I love that it's 25mg caps too so when u use anabeta elite, u can tailor the dosages
Awesome review. I am glad you are getting on so well with it. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've seen similar results running F95, Alphamine, Recompadrol, AAv2 and Metabolic Powder. 6 weeks in, down only 4.5lb, but prob 4-5% bf lost. I'm actually gaining muscle AND losing fat. perfect combo IMO. End of week 12 is gonna be a sad day.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen similar results running F95, Alphamine, Recompadrol, AAv2 and Metabolic Powder. 6 weeks in, down only 4.5lb, but prob 4-5% bf lost. I'm actually gaining muscle AND losing fat. perfect combo IMO. End of week 12 is gonna be a sad day.
Not really surprised, thats a legit stack you got there. Interested to see how that stack would do with norcodrene subbed in for alphamine. Hopwfully somebody does it so we can see

BTW, how was your diet during this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not really surprised, thats a legit stack you got there. Interested to see how that stack would do with norcodrene subbed in for alphamine. Hopwfully somebody does it so we can see

BTW, how was your diet during this?

Diet is immaculate. I literally am a 100% stickler for specific foods and meal timing so its easy to see results and effects of anything that changes. Haven't had so much as a skittle that didn't belong since 1/2/14... Not nec the best to never cheat at all but I like the strictness to keep me in the right mindset. off days are 1850kcal 50p/40c/10f training days are 2100kcal 45p/45c/10f

I'm planning on picking up some norco here in the next few weeks so maybe later this spring I'll add it to the stack if I can get some more recompadrol for a decent price.

GH247

GH247

Awards
PES reps, any idea how long the Nor-cAMP stack will remain on Nutraplanet for $34? Also, any hint on what the remaining PES Sale-a-thon deals could be?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is totally up to nutraplanet but I would suggest if your interested in the stack to take advantage of the sale while you can before its gone

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The Nor-cAMP Stack

You mean, the stack that will be arriving at my home today (probably already there) x's 2 + an extra bottle of F95?

Tell me more!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You mean, the stack that will be arriving at my home today (probably already there) x's 2 + an extra bottle of F95?

Tell me more!
You must plan on getting shredded...(=