Stack review for my plan

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
First post :) but been lurking for a while.
I wanna layout my supplement stack and training plan and maybe run it by some people here to see what can be tweaked to get optimized results.
Been training seriously for 1.5 years and went from 180lbs with no muscle mass to current stats below. Nothing phenomenal, but happy with my dedication and loving the newer me.

Height - 5'8" Weight - 174 lbs Bf - around 17 % Age - 34, Sex - Male

Current:
Diet: caloric stasis (2400), high protein diet. Intermittent fasting.
Training: 4 day classic push/pull split. supplements: creatine mono, bcaa, pre workout, whey protein 1 scoop, hmb, fish oil, spirulina, multi vitamin, probiotic, zma.

Goal: 162lbs, 12% bf within 3 months, retain muscle.

Change plan:
Diet: caloric deficit of 500 daily.
Training: up training to 5 days with 1 day of cardio.
Supplements added to stack: alphamine, erase.

About to start additional supplements tomorrow, any optimization needed to my plan? Thanks in advanced!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
personally I would drop the ZMA, spirulina, and HMB to save money. the alphamine and erase will do more for you than any of those.
if your taking the zma and HMB for testboosting and muscle accrual, look into tropinol as it has zinc as well as forskolin (which actually does help build muscle)
plus it goes great with alphamine. heck u might even want to grab a bottle off forsk95 by analyzed supps. GL

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally I would drop the ZMA, spirulina, and HMB to save money. the alphamine and erase will do more for you than any of those.
if your taking the zma and HMB for testboosting and muscle accrual, look into tropinol as it has zinc as well as forskolin (which actually does help build muscle)
plus it goes great with alphamine. heck u might even want to grab a bottle off forsk95 by analyzed supps. GL
THis.

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
thank you very much for the comments xR1pp3Rx and warbird01!
Agreed on the ZMA and HMB, but since i already have them, should i stop supplementing it? or should i simply not purchase more?
Spirulina is a health supplement and has been found to lower both of my parent's cholesterol (they aren't taking statins or any medication) without having to change their diet (good diet for active 65 year olds).

Will look into those 2 topical items as future replacements.

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
Hi,
so far really enjoying it!
Took 1 scoop of Alphamine along with 1 pill of erase yesterday in the morning and 1 more erase pill after workout.
finding myself having to force feed my protein shake at 12PM and forcing my self to eat lunch post workout at 2:30PM.
Didn't use a pre-workout yesterday as i was still wound up from the morning caffeine.

One thing, i am sweating profusely! is there anything i can do because at the office I will not be able to lift my arms...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also add something like vanillean. And the sweating... Wear less clothes lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
place a fan on your desk. point it at yourself= profit?

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
So far plan is working well.
Surprised that I am making PR's in some areas and sets.
Alphamine is nice, keeping it at 1 scoop a day.
2 caps of erase, once in the morning once post workout in the afternoon.
I am also training fasted as I IF.
Some days I feel really tired by the end of the day, kinda keeping it lower than -500 a day so I can cheat on the weekends and enjoy life a little more.
So in effect around -800 a weekday.

Noticing my body feels harder, lost around 3 lbs so far.

Here are some progress pics.

Thank you for the tips and suggestions.
Hopefully I will reach my goal in April.

Attachments

gadimon

gadimon

Awards
So far plan is working well. Surprised that I am making PR's in some areas and sets. Alphamine is nice, keeping it at 1 scoop a day. 2 caps of erase, once in the morning once post workout in the afternoon. I am also training fasted as I IF. Some days I feel really tired by the end of the day, kinda keeping it lower than -500 a day so I can cheat on the weekends and enjoy life a little more. So in effect around -800 a weekday. Noticing my body feels harder, lost around 3 lbs so far. Here are some progress pics. Thank you for the tips and suggestions. Hopefully I will reach my goal in April.

Haha just noticed that it looks like I'm sporting a chub... Totally terrible pants/underwear tent.