NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey

Just to be clear im not trying to russle any jimmies here - but I have pretty much only seen positive reviews on Alphamine, and after reviewing the formula it appears N-Coumaroyldopamine is the main beta 2 agonist in the formula.

Cooper back in early 2012 made the following comment:

"Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post

N-coumaryldopamine fails both pharmacokinetically and pharmacodynamically.

Source: Brain Cell"

Now all PES appear to be pimping it as "flex appeal"...

Has there been new findings on this ultra-selective beta-2 agonist to justify the complete 360?

Cheers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Just to be clear im not trying to russle any jimmies here - but I have pretty much only seen positive reviews on Alphamine, and after reviewing the formula it appears N-Coumaroyldopamine is the main beta 2 agonist in the formula. Cooper back in early 2012 made the following comment: "Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post N-coumaryldopamine fails both pharmacokinetically and pharmacodynamically. Source: Brain Cell" Now all PES appear to be pimping it as "flex appeal"... Has there been new findings on this ultra-selective beta-2 agonist to justify the complete 360? Cheers
Interesting...both the quote and that being your first post despite seeming to know what happened in 2012 despite just joining. Search bar?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been a long time lurker, I have used the search bar and no results so that why I made a thread!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I figured! I just haven't heard evidence to the contrary of your claim. Coop might pop in to address this, but if he doesn't it probably means he has nothing new to add.

Younglifter16

Awards
it may or may not be a good addition, but the Higenamine, definitely is for beta 2 agonism.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm everything ive read on higenamine suggests it has a ridiculously short half life in humans...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The main b2-agonist in alphamine is higenamine, but neither higenamine nor NCD are the main selling points of Alphamine in my eyes. Rather, the "hardening" potential is from HICA (proven to increase LBM in humans/reduce mass gained as fat) and the main lipolytic component is yohimbe, which actually increases b2 agonism quite superbly by inhibiting the inhibitory signal at the level of the alpha 2 receptor. Hence, the mechanism of b2 agonism is chiefly indirect, but quite effective if you read the studies (Coop's Corner #4).

As for the "complete 360," you are indeed correct. A 360 degree turn is the equivalent of a 0 degree change, aka no change at all. My opinion on NCD stands, regardless of the company I represent. I get a pretty cool feel from it that neuron's pharmacological data didn't indicate, but as far as lipolysis, I stand by my words.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^And there we have it lol. Always to the point without fluff. Gotta love coop!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha touché on the 360.

Thanks for the info, you have been a huge help to me back on bb forums, didn't mean any offense when calling out your quote.

I know you cant give personal advice on the topic but theoretically would alphamine be good to stack with a legit beta 2 agonist (low dosed) like albut?

cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did that... but then im a phreak for dem stims.