ANABETA,ALPHAMINE AND ERASE TOO MUCH!! suggest a STACK!!!

bababui

Awards
Hi!!!

Just wondering i got them all, but should i stack them all also, thats my question.

Mainly looking for more muscle and keep bodyfat low ( beach time vacations)

Supplements i have are as follows:

Anabeta x2
Erase Pro x2
Alphamine x2
AEN APE X1
DAA X1

do i have the best supplements out there and any suggestion on what to include,exclude,DOSAGE or stack.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you're hoping to do a lean bulk?

Other might disagree, but the AEN APE looks like a bit much if using the rest, so I would save that for another time. Just follow the instructions on the bottles:
AnaBeta: 4 pills/day spread out or 2 pills before training and 2 after for 8 weeks
Erase Pro: 1 a day for 8 weeks
Alphamine: 1 or 2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the day. You can use this as a pre-workout. Use this for 8 weeks.
DAA: I think the usual dose is 3 grams. It's been a while since I've taken DAA, but I used to take it in the morning with my Alphamine and Erase Pro.

bababui

Awards
yeah im going to this festival in Dominican Republic and wanna look good man, add muscle and cut out a bit of fat... thanks man for the advice, i will leave APE out then

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im going to this festival in Dominican Republic and wanna look good man, add muscle and cut out a bit of fat... thanks man for the advice, i will leave APE out then
Aleksandar has solid advice. You'll have a comprehensive stack that should help with your goals and still have APE for a future run as well. Let us know how it goes, and if you have any questions, please ask.

Enjoy your vacation!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're hoping to do a lean bulk?

Other might disagree, but the AEN APE looks like a bit much if using the rest, so I would save that for another time. Just follow the instructions on the bottles:
AnaBeta: 4 pills/day spread out or 2 pills before training and 2 after for 8 weeks
Erase Pro: 1 a day for 8 weeks
Alphamine: 1 or 2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the day. You can use this as a pre-workout. Use this for 8 weeks.
DAA: I think the usual dose is 3 grams. It's been a while since I've taken DAA, but I used to take it in the morning with my Alphamine and Erase Pro.
Agreed

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi!!!

Just wondering i got them all, but should i stack them all also, thats my question.

Mainly looking for more muscle and keep bodyfat low ( beach time vacations)

Supplements i have are as follows:

Anabeta x2
Erase Pro x2
Alphamine x2
AEN APE X1
DAA X1

do i have the best supplements out there and any suggestion on what to include,exclude,DOSAGE or stack.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE
I would do the following with a slight calorie surplus with the goal to BUILD muscle:

Anabeta: 2 pills morning/2 pills evening for 8 weeks
Erase Pro - 1 pill morning for 8 weeks

Then I would switch it up and use the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day for the following 8 weeks to LOSE bodyfat. I'd use DAA during the first 4 weeks and APE during the last 4.

This way you're getting 16 weeks out of your supplements vs taking them all in 2 months, and you get to stagger your nutrition to get the best use out of them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do the following with a slight calorie surplus with the goal to BUILD muscle:

Anabeta: 2 pills morning/2 pills evening for 8 weeks
Erase Pro - 1 pill morning for 8 weeks

Then I would switch it up and use the Alphamine at 3 scoops a day for the following 8 weeks to LOSE bodyfat. I'd use DAA during the first 4 weeks and APE during the last 4.

This way you're getting 16 weeks out of your supplements vs taking them all in 2 months, and you get to stagger your nutrition to get the best use out of them.
This is a stack layout I can get with. ;)

I love spreading things out over time and overlap, and I think this would be about how I would do it OP. :D

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Anabeta makes me eat the entire fridge. Many others report this as well. I have never leaned out (kept bodyfat low) while using AB. Save this for bulking (and putting on some bodyfat).
I would use the Erase Pro and the DAA exactly as recommended. And use the Alphamine pre-workout (your not on a cut and if you want to cut - add an AM empty stomach dose). Eat clean. Leave the AEN APE for another time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta makes me eat the entire fridge. Many others report this as well. I have never leaned out (kept bodyfat low) while using AB. Save this for bulking (and putting on some bodyfat). I would use the Erase Pro and the DAA exactly as recommended. And use the Alphamine pre-workout (your not on a cut and if you want to cut - add an AM empty stomach dose). Eat clean. Leave the AEN APE for another time.
It's not OG AnaBeta, it's AnaBeta Elite. He asked this on another board.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Might be to much for me, but all I can say it try it.

I just completed 12 weeks of dexaprine and alphamine with crazy results. So IMO you shouldnt need a lot of supps but its your call