Carbonite stack + alphamine

irowland1994

Awards
What would the dosing schedule be if i wanted to run erased pro+alphamine+compund 20

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would the dosing schedule be if i wanted to run erased pro+alphamine+compund 20
Erase Pro: 1 cap in the AM
Alphamine: 1-2 scoops in the AM + 1 scoop later in the afternoon (or pre-workout)
C20: 2 AM + 2 pre-workout

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine: 1-2 scoops in the AM + 1 scoop later in the afternoon (or pre-workout)
This would be a solid way to go with dosing all these. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great stack!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great stack!
This, gave me great results before good luck with it brother!

If I would change one thing I would add Forskolin, great for any stack but in this case even more as it is synergistic with both Alphamine and Compound 20

I would consider grabbing some Analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 and adding 50mg with each alphamine/C20 dose.

irowland1994

Awards
Thanks man looks perfect

irowland1994

Awards
This, gave me great results before good luck with it brother!

If I would change one thing I would add Forskolin, great for any stack but in this case even more as it is synergistic with both Alphamine and Compound 20

I would consider grabbing some Analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95 and adding 50mg with each alphamine/C20 dose.
Hmm what does forskolin 95 do

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hmm what does forskolin 95 do
I can't link from mobile but it is very well described in Coop's Corner#1 if you search for it, will link it when I can

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Best used long term, 8 week run at least.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks man did you vary your schedule of supplements or kept it the same?
Kept the same, split the Forskolin dose to have once with each alphamine/C20 dose.

I suggest 100 mg so 50mg(2 caps) twice, but 50-75 would still get you results. Ease into the dosing though, as you may get GI distress addi g 100mg day 1

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kept the same, split the Forskolin dose to have once with each alphamine/C20 dose.

I suggest 100 mg so 50mg(2 caps) twice, but 50-75 would still get you results. Ease into the dosing though, as you may get GI distress addi g 100mg day 1
This is the way to go. I love 50mg a day, but if you can afford to swing it up to 75-100mg it is worth it. Honestly at that dose with Alphamine I recomp fast and while it may be seen as a little expensive I feel it is MUCH more worth it to up the F-95 then stack several products together. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards