Which nootropics need to be cycled?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which nootropics need to be cycled and which can be used for continuous use?

For the ones that need to be cycled how much time off is considered enough?

What's your favorite stack?

All input/opinions/feedback is welcomed. Thanks in advance!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which nootropics need to be cycled and which can be used for continuous use?

For the ones that need to be cycled how much time off is considered enough?

What's your favorite stack?

All input/opinions/feedback is welcomed. Thanks in advance!
I believe everything should be cycled in one way or another.

My favorite individual nootropic has always been ALCAR - enjoyed many times solo or in a product like Focus XT.

Speaking of Focus XT, I think it's the best option for a "stack". Numerous nootropics + other goodies that can aid in eliciting a heighten sense of well-being while also potentially aiding in cognitive functioning overall.

If you're looking to buy bulk powders, Choline + ALCAR is a good start IMO. Other will certainly have different opinions as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply.

My current stack of noots is:

Alpha GPC
ALCAR
Piracetam

Which I am enjoying.

Focus XT looks like a nice stack. I may give it a try in the near future. Does it have caffeine in it? I'm not interested in adding caffeine into the mix.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. My current stack of noots is: Alpha GPC ALCAR Piracetam Which I am enjoying. Focus XT looks like a nice stack. I may give it a try in the near future. Does it have caffeine in it? I'm not interested in adding caffeine into the mix.
We offer a stim free version.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

My current stack of noots is:

Alpha GPC
ALCAR
Piracetam

Which I am enjoying.

Focus XT looks like a nice stack. I may give it a try in the near future. Does it have caffeine in it? I'm not interested in adding caffeine into the mix.
I agree with what Aaron said. Also, I would suggest using Aniracetam instead of Piracetam if you can afford it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what Aaron said. Also, I would suggest using Aniracetam instead of Piracetam if you can afford it.
I would strongly agree with this statement. Aniracetam or oxiracetam is my go-to for a stack. I typically recommend:

Focus XT + 1g ALCAR + Aniracetam

or

CDP Choline/Alpha GPC + 2 Grams of ALCAR + Aniracetam

Obviously is is quite easy to take this out further with more and more nootropics (and I do), but I think both above make a fantastic starting point for just about everybody. I do add in Bacopa for 100% of the people I suggest the above to.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the aniracetam suggestion. I have used it previously in this same stack with little success. So, I swapped it out for the piracetam and have seen greater results. I know its odd since most users report the opposite and aniracetam is supposedly superior to piracetam.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the aniracetam suggestion. I have used it previously in this same stack with little success. So, I swapped it out for the piracetam and have seen greater results. I know its odd since most users report the opposite and aniracetam is supposedly superior to piracetam.
Were you dosing it with food or empty stomach?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take all my noots with food as I believe they should be consumed with fats to help with absorption. Am I correct in doing this?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I am only dosing the ALCAR at 1g ED. Should I bump it up to 2g ED for the noot effects?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I liked Piracetam myself, but most people don't see any benefit from it.

I take all my noots with food as I believe they should be consumed with fats to help with absorption. Am I correct in doing this?
Not all nootropics should be taken with food. Aniracetam, for example, is fat soluble, so it should be taken with food.

Also, I am only dosing the ALCAR at 1g ED. Should I bump it up to 2g ED for the noot effects?
Yes, bump it up to 2 g a day.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge (Phenylpiracetam) is best taken sparingly to achieve cognitive benefits without diminishing returns. I usually use it when I really need it and at most, 3 times per week. Although that's a bit of a drawback, it's by far the best nootropic I've ever used and I usually use it the day of big exams.

blavongtheung

Awards
I almost forgot to add that to my next order.

Would you recommend someone to start of with say aniractram or the weaker racetrams? Or is it fine to jump for Focus XT + ALCAR to adding in Demiurge?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I almost forgot to add that to my next order.

Would you recommend someone to start of with say aniractram or the weaker racetrams? Or is it fine to jump for Focus XT + ALCAR to adding in Demiurge?
Most people start with piracetam and move to ani or prami or another. I never noticed anything from them but you could find them to work very well. Typically, I'd recommend starting small with either just ALCAR or just Focus XT and adding one to the other (or you really could start with Focus XT + extra ALCAR, but I like to see what kind of benefit I get from each alone first) and then over time add some Demiurge. It's ultimately up to you how quickly you want to go and it won't hurt to have all 3 at the same time, but I like to fine-tune each ingredient before adding another.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people start with piracetam and move to ani or prami or another. I never noticed anything from them but you could find them to work very well. Typically, I'd recommend starting small with either just ALCAR or just Focus XT and adding one to the other (or you really could start with Focus XT + extra ALCAR, but I like to see what kind of benefit I get from each alone first) and then over time add some Demiurge. It's ultimately up to you how quickly you want to go and it won't hurt to have all 3 at the same time, but I like to fine-tune each ingredient before adding another.
This is great advice right here.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I found piracetam works better for me than aniracetam. Didn't care for oxi. Pram is my favorite of the basic 4 racetams. Phenyl is my favorite overall but it's kinda a different beast