Nootropics?..i need help please.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Hello all.I just recently started taking bacopa,and i cannot say enough about it.I noticed the effects immediately very happy,no anxiety,kind of felt like smoking weed,but minus the heavy body-buzz.Today i went out and picked up some rhodiola,from the reviews i had been reading about the RR it seemed to me as if the bacopa and the rhodiola are kind of running on the same parallel.Anyways i was just curious if any body else knows of any other nootropic herbs to enhance these two??or too make the effects more profound.what i am trying to do is concoct some herbal anti-deppressant so i don't have to keep taking zoloft..yuck.
Thank You.:sadwavey:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hello all.I just recently started taking bacopa,and i cannot say enough about it.I noticed the effects immediately very happy,no anxiety,kind of felt like smoking weed,but minus the heavy body-buzz.Today i went out and picked up some rhodiola,from the reviews i had been reading about the RR it seemed to me as if the bacopa and the rhodiola are kind of running on the same parallel.Anyways i was just curious if any body else knows of any other nootropic herbs to enhance these two??or too make the effects more profound.what i am trying to do is concoct some herbal anti-deppressant so i don't have to keep taking zoloft..yuck.
Thank You.:sadwavey:
they are very good adaptogens, I also recommend ginkgo bilboa, DMAE, and ALCAR in terms of nootropics, there are few others, try also as ashwagandha