MAN PR-XT

Joe_P

Awards
looking for some feedback. Looks like an Anabeta + Compound 20+ an AI? Am I correct on this? I have used anabeta a few times and it is probably the best no hormonal sup I have ever used. I have no clue about the effectiveness of Compound 20 and I am not sure the strength of the AI that we are talking about. It sounds like a good product, but I am looking for some feedback. I honestly spend most of my time reading about training not supps, so forgive me if I have something wrong.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
looking for some feedback. Looks like an Anabeta + Compound 20+ an AI? Am I correct on this? I have used anabeta a few times and it is probably the best no hormonal sup I have ever used. I have no clue about the effectiveness of Compound 20 and I am not sure the strength of the AI that we are talking about. It sounds like a good product, but I am looking for some feedback. I honestly spend most of my time reading about training not supps, so forgive me if I have something wrong.
The extract used was different and IMO less effective than Anabeta for muscle gain. I ran a full bottle with little noticed effects, which was strange because of how noticeable a difference Anabeta makes for me.
I did remain lean and keep some muscle hardness so the effects were comparable to C20

Vs. running Anabeta + C20 this isn't as effective

For the price though, half of that combo, definitely a good deal and if you respond better than myself then it's a win-win

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You've got the gist of it OP. With PR-XT you'll notice some solid lean gains and a nice hardening effect as long as you're diet is also on track. I just finished a two bottle run with PR-XT that I finished about a week ago. I was making some solid recomp gains. Take a gander at my log if you want to see the results for yourself. I've got less than a week left, but already have posted multiple progress pics. I'll have a final set of progress pics up in the next week. I was also running Nolvadren XT and forskolin 95.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/237963-maning-up-recomp.html

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
OP, you've got the idea of PR-XT down. Both Anabeta and Compound 20 are great, and with what you're getting PR-XT you're getting the benefits of both. The dose of Brassaiopsis is low, mostly because we wanted to allow people to stack it with Nolvadren XT without crushing estrogen. At 100 mgs you're getting something, but not a full dose of Brassaiopsis

You'll notice lean, "dry" gains with it and a leaning effective because of the beta-2 agonists, so it's great for bulking and keeping on the leaner end of the spectrum or just a general recomp, like M-paq said

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, you've got the idea of PR-XT down. Both Anabeta and Compound 20 are great, and with what you're getting PR-XT you're getting the benefits of both. The dose of Brassaiopsis is low, mostly because we wanted to allow people to stack it with Nolvadren XT without crushing estrogen. At 100 mgs you're getting something, but not a full dose of Brassaiopsis

You'll notice lean, "dry" gains with it and a leaning effective because of the beta-2 agonists, so it's great for bulking and keeping on the leaner end of the spectrum or just a general recomp, like M-paq said
Hmmmmmm, y'all tempting me to give this a go in Feb maybe :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a great price in the store for an excellent recomp/strength blend. Be prepared to eat a lot and grow a lot! Feed those muscles with a full dose!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Think I will :D Going to add it to my cart and order everything I'm planning to order at the end of the month ;)
Knowing Darren there will be some deals to start the New Year, but glad you got some MAN in your next supplement package......wait, that sounded wrong.....

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knowing Darren there will be some deals to start the New Year, but glad you got some MAN in your next supplement package......wait, that sounded wrong.....
Very wrong. Smh. It bumped my order total up to around $350. Duh-yam. LoL. It's ok, I only make orders every few months.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always wanted to try pr-xt, i have mixed feelings about anabeta but i've only used it to bulk....i think this stuff could be cool for a recomp effect, any reps want to do a trade

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always wanted to try pr-xt, i have mixed feelings about anabeta but i've only used it to bulk....i think this stuff could be cool for a recomp effect, any reps want to do a trade
Depends on what you'd be willing to part with