MAN PR-XT

  1. New Member
    Joe_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    48274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%

    MAN PR-XT


    looking for some feedback. Looks like an Anabeta + Compound 20+ an AI? Am I correct on this? I have used anabeta a few times and it is probably the best no hormonal sup I have ever used. I have no clue about the effectiveness of Compound 20 and I am not sure the strength of the AI that we are talking about. It sounds like a good product, but I am looking for some feedback. I honestly spend most of my time reading about training not supps, so forgive me if I have something wrong.

  2. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,202
    Rep Power
    7196621
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
    looking for some feedback. Looks like an Anabeta + Compound 20+ an AI? Am I correct on this? I have used anabeta a few times and it is probably the best no hormonal sup I have ever used. I have no clue about the effectiveness of Compound 20 and I am not sure the strength of the AI that we are talking about. It sounds like a good product, but I am looking for some feedback. I honestly spend most of my time reading about training not supps, so forgive me if I have something wrong.
    The extract used was different and IMO less effective than Anabeta for muscle gain. I ran a full bottle with little noticed effects, which was strange because of how noticeable a difference Anabeta makes for me.
    I did remain lean and keep some muscle hardness so the effects were comparable to C20

    Vs. running Anabeta + C20 this isn't as effective

    For the price though, half of that combo, definitely a good deal and if you respond better than myself then it's a win-win
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3156554
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I would just stack AB + Erase TBH.
    •   
       

  4. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027236
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    98.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    You've got the gist of it OP. With PR-XT you'll notice some solid lean gains and a nice hardening effect as long as you're diet is also on track. I just finished a two bottle run with PR-XT that I finished about a week ago. I was making some solid recomp gains. Take a gander at my log if you want to see the results for yourself. I've got less than a week left, but already have posted multiple progress pics. I'll have a final set of progress pics up in the next week. I was also running Nolvadren XT and forskolin 95.


    MANing up for a Recomp
  5. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
    looking for some feedback. Looks like an Anabeta + Compound 20+ an AI? Am I correct on this? I have used anabeta a few times and it is probably the best no hormonal sup I have ever used. I have no clue about the effectiveness of Compound 20 and I am not sure the strength of the AI that we are talking about. It sounds like a good product, but I am looking for some feedback. I honestly spend most of my time reading about training not supps, so forgive me if I have something wrong.
    OP, you've got the idea of PR-XT down. Both Anabeta and Compound 20 are great, and with what you're getting PR-XT you're getting the benefits of both. The dose of Brassaiopsis is low, mostly because we wanted to allow people to stack it with Nolvadren XT without crushing estrogen. At 100 mgs you're getting something, but not a full dose of Brassaiopsis

    You'll notice lean, "dry" gains with it and a leaning effective because of the beta-2 agonists, so it's great for bulking and keeping on the leaner end of the spectrum or just a general recomp, like M-paq said
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  6. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3156554
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    OP, you've got the idea of PR-XT down. Both Anabeta and Compound 20 are great, and with what you're getting PR-XT you're getting the benefits of both. The dose of Brassaiopsis is low, mostly because we wanted to allow people to stack it with Nolvadren XT without crushing estrogen. At 100 mgs you're getting something, but not a full dose of Brassaiopsis

    You'll notice lean, "dry" gains with it and a leaning effective because of the beta-2 agonists, so it's great for bulking and keeping on the leaner end of the spectrum or just a general recomp, like M-paq said
    Hmmmmmm, y'all tempting me to give this a go in Feb maybe :P
  7. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,712
    Rep Power
    5317492
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Hmmmmmm, y'all tempting me to give this a go in Feb maybe :P
    I recommend it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3156554
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I recommend it
    Think I will Going to add it to my cart and order everything I'm planning to order at the end of the month
  9. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,338
    Rep Power
    8642884
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Still a great price in the store for an excellent recomp/strength blend. Be prepared to eat a lot and grow a lot! Feed those muscles with a full dose!
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Think I will Going to add it to my cart and order everything I'm planning to order at the end of the month
    Knowing Darren there will be some deals to start the New Year, but glad you got some MAN in your next supplement package......wait, that sounded wrong.....
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  11. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,799
    Rep Power
    3156554
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Knowing Darren there will be some deals to start the New Year, but glad you got some MAN in your next supplement package......wait, that sounded wrong.....
    Very wrong. Smh. It bumped my order total up to around $350. Duh-yam. LoL. It's ok, I only make orders every few months.
  12. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    i always wanted to try pr-xt, i have mixed feelings about anabeta but i've only used it to bulk....i think this stuff could be cool for a recomp effect, any reps want to do a trade
  13. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,338
    Rep Power
    8642884
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i always wanted to try pr-xt, i have mixed feelings about anabeta but i've only used it to bulk....i think this stuff could be cool for a recomp effect, any reps want to do a trade
    Depends on what you'd be willing to part with
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 200
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM
  2. MAN PR-XT + Nolvadren XT BOGO log?
    By Heavyappetite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:58 PM
  3. MAN PR-XT 30-day log
    By ricroc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:31 PM
  4. AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in