Test booster

cpat52

Awards
New to the form I am a 52yr male i have regular workout routine but feel i need little more so I am looking for a test booster. What is the best ? Any recommendation.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just posted my review on Tropinol XP from iForce --- I'd definitely recommend it. I stacked it with their Intimidate SRT & saw some nice leaning effects along with a big boost in libido and recovery. Sleep was amazing.

cpat52

Awards
Thanks for your reply i will look into these items.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, its one of the most complete testosterone boosters on the market addressing everything from Free and Total Tesosterone to controlling estrogen, prolactin and cortisol. There is a couple final reviews in the product review section and maybe 6-7 complete logs on AM.com so you can get a feel for what poeple experienced, its been very positive!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA (any brand should work, SNS is good, D-Pol has aadded nitrates for better workouts, etc.), Endosurge Turbo (great for increasing free test and libido), Formestane (a very strong AI, lower estrogen = more test) products (Formasurge, Formeron, etc.), other AIs (Erase/Erase Pro)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA (any brand should work, SNS is good, D-Pol has aadded nitrates for better workouts, etc.), Endosurge Turbo (great for increasing free test and libido), Formestane (a very strong AI, lower estrogen = more test) products (Formasurge, Formeron, etc.), other AIs (Erase/Erase Pro)
This.

Also for your age, look into IGF 2. Use for 8 weeks. Its my favorite supplement. Can be stacked with other products as well. Another good product for libido ONLY is trib.

What are you wanting to get out of a test booster? Certain products deliver different results. Libido vs strength vs recomp effect...etc

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would recommend Tropinol and Intimidate.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to the form I am a 52yr male i have regular workout routine but feel i need little more so I am looking for a test booster. What is the best ? Any recommendation.
Hi cpat52. For a simple and effective test booster, DAA as a single ingredient is a solid option. We offer DAA 3K™, which contains the scientifically studied amount of DAA shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy adults. It's an officially licensed DAA product as well, ensuring the products purity.

If looking for a more comprehensive product, I'd recommend checking out USPlabs TEST Powder®. It's DAA based with a well-rounded profile. The formula also includes key ingredients that may help with both estrogen and prolactin control, along with ergogenic aids. Bioforge is another product with a lot of positive feedback; however, I don't have any experience with it.

If you any questions regarding our products or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jcweinsx

Awards
Transdermal DHEA and pregenolone - BPS dermacrine. Declines sig with age just like test. 4-6weeks on dermacrine. follow with any DAA product plus herbal test booster/adaptogen. My personal fav is BioForge. Bioforge does not have a rep on AM so it doesnt get much attention. I found endosurge and tropinol xp to be OK if price is right. I have not seen any studies demonstrating n-methyl DAA is more effective than standard DAA. Standard DAA is inexpensive, studies all show sim results. Some user report no effects from DAA but it is very inexpensive like ~$10.00 US per month in powder form. I run DAA, test booster, plus AI Erase for 8-12 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal DHEA and pregenolone - BPS dermacrine. Declines sig with age just like test. 4-6weeks on dermacrine. follow with any DAA product plus herbal test booster/adaptogen. My personal fav is BioForge. Bioforge does not have a rep on AM so it doesnt get much attention. I found endosurge and tropinol xp to be OK if price is right. I have not seen any studies demonstrating n-methyl DAA is more effective than standard DAA. Standard DAA is inexpensive, studies all show sim results. Some user report no effects from DAA but it is very inexpensive like ~$10.00 US per month in powder form. I run DAA, test booster, plus AI Erase for 8-12 weeks.
Bioforge gets plenty of attention! many people on this forum love it. Ive never used it but have read lots of positive reviews on it.

cpat52

Awards
This.

Also for your age, look into IGF 2. Use for 8 weeks. Its my favorite supplement. Can be stacked with other products as well. Another good product for libido ONLY is trib.

What are you wanting to get out of a test booster? Certain products deliver different results. Libido vs strength vs recomp effect...etc
I am looking to ad more muscle and loss body fat I am at 18% body fat now,

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lots of good recommendations, i noticed both strength increases and a leaning effect on tropinol xp, i felt good, libido was up...but it also includes potassium nitrates which will help the pumps in the gym as well

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
like jimbuick mentions above, DAA+an AI has become a very nice option for these stated goals
our entry into the foray would be Pure Test (DAA) + REV PCT (featuring arimistane), an all-natural 1-2 punch to boost natural test production
we actually have a pre-made stack put together, called the REV PCT Stack...can be used either as a stand-alone natural remedy or as a potent otc PCT following a light hormonal product cycle

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an older person, a test booster such as DAA should work great for you. SNS sells DAA at a great price, and it's worth noting that we sell the amino acid chelated form of DAA that was utilized in both studies demonstrating DAA to be effective.

You should also take a look at your diet and see if you're getting enough vitamin D and zinc. Low intake of vitamin D and depletion of zinc is extremely common in the western diet, even moreso in older people and can result in lowered testosterone. If you're coming up short on these nutrients, there are plenty of affordable supplements that can help with that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As an older person, a test booster such as DAA should work great for you. SNS sells DAA at a great price, and it's worth noting that we sell the amino acid chelated form of DAA that was utilized in both studies demonstrating DAA to be effective.

You should also take a look at your diet and see if you're getting enough vitamin D and zinc. Low intake of vitamin D and depletion of zinc is extremely common in the western diet, even moreso in older people and can result in lowered testosterone. If you're coming up short on these nutrients, there are plenty of affordable supplements that can help with that.
This.

Vitamin D3 supplementation has greatly improved my well-being and DAA on the side is the icing on the cake.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I just posted my review on Tropinol XP from iForce --- I'd definitely recommend it. I stacked it with their Intimidate SRT & saw some nice leaning effects along with a big boost in libido and recovery. Sleep was amazing.
thanks for the feed back.

OP there are tons of options out there.

DAA + AI or in iForce's case NMDA + AI is a great option for being new to test boosters. but with all supplements there are non responders. for those occasions i would say look into other options out there like our Tropinol XP or BioForge.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to ad more muscle and loss body fat I am at 18% body fat now,
As Dizzle mentioned earlier, there's Performax Labs Alphamax. With it's test boosting capabilities and Armistane included to control cortisol we've had users reporting strength gains while leaning out. PM me with any questions.