Additional AI for intimidate SRT?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Fairly straight forward question here, would I require an additional AI when running intimidate SRT? I know a lot say an AI isn't necessary when running a natural test booster but I like to air on the side of caution. The natural extract within intimidate SRT would appear to be pretty potent. Has anyone had any success or opinions they could share? Would it be too much to add in the like of erase, as a possibility I could run OG erase at say 1 cap.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks all :)

Jordan

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
intimidate srt has an ai included

A recent study was performed on the Brassiopsis Glomerulata plant that identified 12 compounds found naturally within it. These compounds were tested for the Aromatase Enzyme inhibition strength and against all odds, the study suggests it may be one of the strongest Aromatase Inhibitors found anywhere in nature.*

so you shouldn't need any idditonal ai type product

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you might like stacking it with our tropinol XP.. for an added boost in performance over intimidate alone.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Done that Already with OG intimidate. Run TXP on its own there and noticed little change. Curious to run intimidate solo to see if it was the reason behind the success of the first stack.

Have you run SRT?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done that Already with OG intimidate. Run TXP on its own there and noticed little change. Curious to run intimidate solo to see if it was the reason behind the success of the first stack.

Have you run SRT?
i'll be running it at the start of the new year....if you want to wait and be intimidate buddies

i'm stacking it with bulbine....i was actually worried if i'd supress estrogen too much with that stack, but i've since seen other ppl run the two and didn't say anything about adverse effects

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
i'll be running it at the start of the new year....if you want to wait and be intimidate buddies

i'm stacking it with bulbine....i was actually worried if i'd supress estrogen too much with that stack, but i've since seen other ppl run the two and didn't say anything about adverse effects
Just looking for some thoughts from anyone who has run it solo and what results they had. Suppression wise and whether it could potentially cause any gyno or the like.

It'll most likely be the new year before I start mine too! Lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate SRT has a very strong AI built right into it, so no need for anything else IMO

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT has a very strong AI built right into it, so no need for anything else IMO
Do you have experience of it?

What size of dose of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata was used in the study?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looking for some thoughts from anyone who has run it solo and what results they had. Suppression wise and whether it could potentially cause any gyno or the like.

It'll most likely be the new year before I start mine too! Lol
Suppression and gyno from intimidate srt, is that what you are asking? Slightly confused right now!

Mike

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Suppression and gyno from intimidate srt, is that what you are asking? Slightly confused right now!

Mike
Yes that's what I'm asking.

Whether the AI is strong enough to deal with the NMDA and the subsequent rise in E levels.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the answer is yes there is plenty of the AI in the product to offset any rise in estrogen. remember that part of the formula is there to lower estrogen enough to cause your body to release more test in response. that way you get the stimulation aspect from the nmdaa and the hormonal response to AI which makes for a powerful 1,2 punch for testosterone.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would see no reason to stack an AI with Intimidate SRT. Pretty comprehensive from the get go.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
the answer is yes there is plenty of the AI in the product to offset any rise in estrogen. remember that part of the formula is there to lower estrogen enough to cause your body to release more test in response. that way you get the stimulation aspect from the nmdaa and the hormonal response to AI which makes for a powerful 1,2 punch for testosterone.
Have you run it Solo?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Would running dopadex along side this be a good idea?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would running dopadex along side this be a good idea?
Vaughn will be able to answer this better than I can, but I believe people stack Intimidate SRT + LiGHts Out (contains L-Dopa).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn will be able to answer this better than I can, but I believe people stack Intimidate SRT + LiGHts Out (contains L-Dopa).
yep, i have seen people stack intimidate srt and lights out....i haven't read of any negative reactions and only positives

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
many people have(myself included). No one has reported any estrogenic related side effects whatsoever.
Agreed.. and since i have very minor solidified, soon to be removed gyno.. I would notice a flare up EXTREMELY easy.

Mike

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.. and since i have very minor solidified, soon to be removed gyno.. I would notice a flare up EXTREMELY easy.

Mike
And your one of the many who have run solo with no issues? I know everyone is different but I'll use the dopadex as well.