EC stack - how long

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Basically.
    Ephedrine alkaloids taken off the market as a supplement. The pure ephedrines been behind the counter about as long as sudafed. All the big chains have boxes of ephedrine. No one thinks twice about an ephedrine purchase as no one really buys it or asks for huge boxes of it like sudafed ha
    So . . . you don't have to buy Bronkaid? You can ask for straight ephedrine instead?

I also thought that was taken not only off the sales floor, but off the market!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    So . . . you don't have to buy Bronkaid? You can ask for straight ephedrine instead?

I also thought that was taken not only off the sales floor, but off the market!
    It's all mixed with guafenisen sorry since its for bronchial spasms. Primatene/generic is 12.5mg hcl while Bronkiaid is 25mg sulfate
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Ephedrine = Ephedrine

Go to the pharma counter, ask for Bronkaid or Primatene. Stock up as much as they will let you buy (varies from state to state). Save for Zombie Apocalypse. Profit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I stopped after 3 months. It was leading up to my wedding. I think it went from May-June-July and after that I was done with it! Got down to goal weight though!
    3 months straight. Or with cycle breaks?

5. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

3 months straight. Or with cycle breaks?
    Sounds like straight.. That's what I'm doing and I'm having the leanest bulk ever and great energy and mood. First EC run of my life and I love it. Gonn take it to New Year's Day then taper down for a week.. And stay off it all winter so it's super effective when I strt to cut for sumer in April or may

That's the worst part of living In CT... I never know when it's gonna Be beach weather lol anywhere between may-June is when it really starts. I suppose MDW is a good goal tho. But I digress!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Whats the thoughts on methyl synephrine added to EC?

7. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Whats the thoughts on methyl synephrine added to EC?
    I believe it would be kinda redundant bc they affect the same receptors, that's what I recall seeing somewhere
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Whats the thoughts on methyl synephrine added to EC?
    They should not be combined

9. I don't want to stop at the end of the month but I will
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Redundant, probably none to safe either if you want to stack another stim with ec a lot of people would suggest yohimbine(start on the lower end of the dosage though) granted I personally can't recommend this as I have not stacked ecy but have heard mostly good things and in theory it should work well granted you're not prone to anxiety attacks
    The Swole Stoner

11. Just had some MS laying around. Knew it would overlap to some degree, just didnt know if there would be any added benefits or to what extent is just redundant.

Thanks guys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 07:08 AM
  3. EC stack-How long should one use it?
    By eRICH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 02:28 PM
  4. How long to run the EC stack?