EC stack - how long

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Last time I ran it 4 or 5 weeks nonstop.
I was thinking about doing 6 weeks now, is it too much? Should I stop for a week in between or not? If yes can I start again the full dosage? Thx

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me crazy but the last time I ran it I wanted it to last as long as possible and I ended up cutting through about 3 months! The only problem was I was super lethargic once I stopped because my body had become used to the caffeine content. Revamp took care of that though.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Lol.. Never stopped? I think the body get used after a while..

And, I'm not in the us anymore and I just found ephedrine hcl+codeine. Is it fine? What codeine does?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped after 3 months. It was leading up to my wedding. I think it went from May-June-July and after that I was done with it! Got down to goal weight though!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just because you start to "feel" it less doesn't mean that it is working less. It is still helping ramp up sympathetic activity.

Also, it's best to taper off and not go completely cold turkey so you don't crash after.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know people that run it nearly year round. But like 25mg day. I've done 6 weeks at 50, but I can't handle 75 or I won't sleep.

At least you can find it now. I don't know any drug store that carried it anymore.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go 5 days on, 2 days off. The main reason for this is because I like to run it during work days and since the weekend is usually more relaxed I don't run it during this time. I've done it 7 days before, but that's not what I generally do now. I USUALLY do that for one month, then try and take about two weeks off at minimum before considering another run.

That's just the way I do it though and I run E/C stack a bunch. YMMV of course. I think you'll be fine running it 6 weeks, plenty of people have. You may consider having a day or two a week where you're tapered down however?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Call me crazy but the last time I ran it I wanted it to last as long as possible and I ended up cutting through about 3 months! The only problem was I was super lethargic once I stopped because my body had become used to the caffeine content. Revamp took care of that though.
You like revamp DJ?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.. Never stopped? I think the body get used after a while..

And, I'm not in the us anymore and I just found ephedrine hcl+codeine. Is it fine? What codeine does?
I wouldn't get that combination for fat loss, especially not energy!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know people that run it nearly year round. But like 25mg day. I've done 6 weeks at 50, but I can't handle 75 or I won't sleep.

At least you can find it now. I don't know any drug store that carried it anymore.
Neve worked in a drug store who didn't have it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use ephedrine indefinitely and caffeine shouldn't be too much of an issue at 600mg daily. I've used EC for months on end, and I use 50mg ephedrine daily regardless of my body comp goals. I can remember a time when I went 6+ months without stopping ephedrine use. It is one of the most highly studied compounds for a reason.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use ephedrine indefinitely and caffeine shouldn't be too much of an issue at 600mg daily. I've used EC for months on end, and I use 50mg ephedrine daily regardless of my body comp goals. I can remember a time when I went 6+ months without stopping ephedrine use. It is one of the most highly studied compounds for a reason.
This is what I've seen also... Studies of up to 24 weeks at 75mg e daily and 600mg c daily.. And no issues.. I can agree that I don't FEEL it like I did for the first two weeks or so.. (On week 6 or 7 now) but its definitely still effective... I'm actually lean bulking on it and haven't gained an ounce of body fat.

I personally plan on stopping my run after New Years day( tapering down the first week of jan) and then taking a break til I start my summer cut in May... If you want to be "conservative" wih it, I say 3 months on and 1-3 months off... Cycle as needed.

I use bronkaid which has ephedrine sulfate and the expectorant (cant even attempt to spell it) which I was told will not be harmful long term. I hope..

I wish I could get ahold of straight eph hcl

axan

axan

Awards
I've ran it for months and it still worked, you stop feeling the stim effect but it still works.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it change if you take it with it wothout food?
I always take it without food.. At least an hour before eating and 1-2 hours after eating is the suggested dosing I'm familiar with

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I usually do the same but if I haven't time to wait for eating can I just have it together or it inhibites the effect?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it change if you take it with it wothout food?
Doesn't change the way it works if taken with food, it will simply change the time at which you'll "feel" something, if you still feel side effects from E or C.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for those smarter than I....

I've been on since 3rd week of sept. I sing as a side hobby (seriously) take vocal training, record, etc .... Literally for the last month I have been unable to sing almlst at all... I am constantly congested and clogged and nasally.

For the first few weeks of EC, I noticed an increased in my lung capacity and volume/ability to project....

Now I can't fckin sing for shti. Can the prolonged use of the expectorant in bronkaid be causing this??

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8-12 weeks is fairly common.

Mike

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I thought they took ephedrine off the market. Is this another derivative of some kind?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I thought they took ephedrine off the market. Is this another derivative of some kind?
It didn't go off the market. It just went behind the counter. Now you have to show your driver's license and sign a waver saying you won't make meth.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It didn't go off the market. It just went behind the counter. Now you have to show your driver's license and sign a waver saying you won't make meth.
Good to know. I've been hankering for running it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically.
Ephedrine alkaloids taken off the market as a supplement. The pure ephedrines been behind the counter about as long as sudafed. All the big chains have boxes of ephedrine. No one thinks twice about an ephedrine purchase as no one really buys it or asks for huge boxes of it like sudafed ha

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I always thought the ephedrine in those products was not the same as the one that was taken off the market. I thought using those versions would not be the same nor yield the same as the stuff taken off the market.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Basically.
Ephedrine alkaloids taken off the market as a supplement. The pure ephedrines been behind the counter about as long as sudafed. All the big chains have boxes of ephedrine. No one thinks twice about an ephedrine purchase as no one really buys it or asks for huge boxes of it like sudafed ha
So . . . you don't have to buy Bronkaid? You can ask for straight ephedrine instead?

I also thought that was taken not only off the sales floor, but off the market!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So . . . you don't have to buy Bronkaid? You can ask for straight ephedrine instead?

I also thought that was taken not only off the sales floor, but off the market!
It's all mixed with guafenisen sorry since its for bronchial spasms. Primatene/generic is 12.5mg hcl while Bronkiaid is 25mg sulfate

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine = Ephedrine

Go to the pharma counter, ask for Bronkaid or Primatene. Stock up as much as they will let you buy (varies from state to state). Save for Zombie Apocalypse. Profit.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I stopped after 3 months. It was leading up to my wedding. I think it went from May-June-July and after that I was done with it! Got down to goal weight though!
3 months straight. Or with cycle breaks?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 months straight. Or with cycle breaks?
Sounds like straight.. That's what I'm doing and I'm having the leanest bulk ever and great energy and mood. First EC run of my life and I love it. Gonn take it to New Year's Day then taper down for a week.. And stay off it all winter so it's super effective when I strt to cut for sumer in April or may

That's the worst part of living In CT... I never know when it's gonna Be beach weather lol anywhere between may-June is when it really starts. I suppose MDW is a good goal tho. But I digress!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Whats the thoughts on methyl synephrine added to EC?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to stop at the end of the month :( but I will

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Redundant, probably none to safe either if you want to stack another stim with ec a lot of people would suggest yohimbine(start on the lower end of the dosage though) granted I personally can't recommend this as I have not stacked ecy but have heard mostly good things and in theory it should work well granted you're not prone to anxiety attacks

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Just had some MS laying around. Knew it would overlap to some degree, just didnt know if there would be any added benefits or to what extent is just redundant.

Thanks guys