Enhanced
Drive
Versa-1
ALCAR
TMG
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Citrulline Malate

Could any of these cause an elevated glucometer reading for a non diabetic? Coop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sure. Anything with stims (usually caffeine) will transiently elevate blood glucose. So will other random factors like lack of sleep, etc

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Also, powerfull is an hgh booster. Elevating GH causes transient insulin-antagonism (elevated blood glucose, increased use of fatty acids for fuel)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure. Anything with stims (usually caffeine) will transiently elevate blood glucose. So will other random factors like lack of sleep, etc
With that being said, would someone benefit from using a gda type product prior to sleep if they were only going to get 3-4 hrs to negate that rise in blood sugar? Or do you think the rise in blood sugar would be negligable?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
With that being said, would someone benefit from using a gda type product prior to sleep if they were only going to get 3-4 hrs to negate that rise in blood sugar? Or do you think the rise in blood sugar would be negligable?
Negligible

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, when you say elevated, do you mean upper limit of normal range or significantly in excess?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, why are you randomly checking your blood sugar anyways if you are a non diabetic? Do you do it for fun? Just curious, I do lol.

Mike

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
OP, why are you randomly checking your blood sugar anyways if you are a non diabetic? Do you do it for fun? Just curious, I do lol.

Mike
It was done as a joke. Everyone knows i have a sweet tooth.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently am on a regiment of:

Enhanced
Drive
Versa-1
ALCAR
TMG
Beta Alanine
Creatine
Citrulline Malate

Could any of these cause an elevated glucometer reading for a non diabetic? Coop?
I bet you could Google search the ingredients above one by one followed with "blood sugar! and see what causes what.