Stim-Based Pre w/ArA

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I work out in the mornings on an empty stomach and need a stim-based pre to use with ArA. Straight 200mg of caff with AlCAR sometimes cuts it but I want something a little stronger -something to give me drive, focus, and speed.

(I already take 2gm of lclt and 3 scoops of glycergrow so I'm not particularly looking for something a cell-volumizer of sorts. Just a nice pick me up)

I'm considering 1.5-3gms of TMG, but that doesn't really supply energy or focus.

Any recommendations?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense has caffeine(200mg), beta alanine(2g) & betaine (2.5g)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That pump might hurt too much lol

I was thinking of Acute FX, or Uncut, or Muscle Marinade or just a homemade blend of:
huperzine a
dmae
choline
I like uncut a lot, one of my favorite pres.

MM would be a stronger stim though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR + MM + huperzine a

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday by MAN Sports. Some GMS in the formula which will help emulsify the ArA. Plus the stim package is intense yet smooth; no crash afterward.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since you already have LCLT and GMS covered, why not look into PES enhanced? The drive and energy sound right up your alley...the agmatine, cdp-choline, and nitrates all work rather well with ArA (ArA exerts anabolism through a cdp-choline intermediate)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I work out in the mornings on an empty stomach and need a stim-based pre to use with ArA. Straight 200mg of caff with AlCAR sometimes cuts it but I want something a little stronger -something to give me drive, focus, and speed.

(I already take 2gm of lclt and 3 scoops of glycergrow so I'm not particularly looking for something a cell-volumizer of sorts. Just a nice pick me up)

I'm considering 1.5-3gms of TMG, but that doesn't really supply energy or focus.

Any recommendations?
If you only want energy and don't care about pump, Alphamine has 84 servings per tub and might be the best bang for your buck. I haven't tried it but anyone I know who has says nothing but good things.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8. See ya.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I shill our product (Fitmax FTW!) what are your stats? Are you particularly stim sensitive or does it take a ton to get you going? Fitmax isn't a super high stim product but users report plenty of clean energy but the focus is where it really shines. Helps me a ton for my morning workouts. Hit me up if you want to try a sample.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Since you already have LCLT and GMS covered, why not look into PES enhanced? The drive and energy sound right up your alley...the agmatine, cdp-choline, and nitrates all work rather well with ArA (ArA exerts anabolism through a cdp-choline intermediate)
I already bought MM, but it wouldn't hurt to have some Enhanced on hand ;)

Can Enhanced and ArA be used in conjunction with TMG?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced goes great with ArA.

Actually, anything goes great with ArA lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations Vengeance would be an excellent option.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
This. Enhanced is where its at - especially with ArA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced goes great with ArA.

Actually, anything goes great with ArA lol
This.

It would be easier to make a thread about what doesn't go with ArA than what does ;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Guys, Muscle Marinade is balls to the wall nuts with ArA. I highly recommend it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Core Fury and Giant's BioShock both look pretty great, thinking about picking up both this month to give a whirl and run with my X-Factor!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced and ArA! Enhanced will give you the energy and focus that you're looking for. ArA takes things to a whole new level.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced and ArA! Enhanced will give you the energy and focus that you're looking for. ArA takes things to a whole new level.
I've been wanting to try this along with X gels for quite some time. Maybe throw some endosurge in there

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to try this along with X gels for quite some time. Maybe throw some endosurge in there
That stack would see some nice results. Stop wanting and make the leap :)