Non-stimulant based fat burners & pre-work out while on PH??

sjm

Awards
I know everyone says not to take stimulants while on PH, or if so make sure your blood pressure is in check. I'm trying to avoid stimulants...but I can't give up my coffee! I know Lean xtreme is recommended during PCT, but was curious if it would be alright to run during the last 4 weeks of the cycle(running 6 week halo-plex cycle)?

Also, any non-stimulant pre-work out supps recommended?? I also have a bottle of Cellucor NO3 (Arginine Nitrate) that i'd like to take during the last 4 weeks of the cycle as well.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I use 16 oz of coffee anymore fatigues and dehydrates me. I rarely use preworkouts while on, that's usually enough.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

sjm

Awards
I use 16 oz of coffee anymore fatigues and dehydrates me. I rarely use preworkouts while on, that's usually enough.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
Yeah I still don't think I can give up my coffee...I'm addicted. I'm not really having trouble going without a pre-workout right now, but thinking I might possibly want one later.

Anyway, anybody else have any input on running the Lean Xtreme while on cycle? and any pre-workout supps recommended?

bigkangaroo

Awards
Try 02positive for a pre workout, has a high amount of arginine in it so it's good for pumps obviously, I have it in every pre workout but it's always mixed with craze and napalm, never tried it on it's own tbh.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I drank coffee on cycle, and 8oz sugar free redbulls. I limited myself to either one cup of coffee or one 8oz sugar free redbull though, only had a few days on cycle near the end where my BP got high but I think that was stress related.

sjm

Awards
Try 02positive for a pre workout, has a high amount of arginine in it so it's good for pumps obviously, I have it in every pre workout but it's always mixed with craze and napalm, never tried it on it's own tbh.
Thanks, I just checked out the product online. It's kind of high in carbs and that won't work on my carb depleting days. Like i said, I already have a bottle of cellucor NO3 which is their arginine product, so I might just run that. thanks again!