My stack "awesome or what" ideas?

  1. My stack "awesome or what" ideas?


    Hey guys.

    Ive just finished my crossfit education, rather called kettlecross a more cardio orientated style. I started out being in quite a bad shape, stamina was bad and so was my energylevels. Our classes consisted of 7hours of straight crossfit training, with minimal breaks and after a month my cardio, stamina, endurance, fat % is at the best its ever been.

    But since i finished the course, and did not want to fall back on my current stats ive made a stack and workout regime that is going to put me into a whole nother level.

    STACK:
    Protein powder- Dymatize Elite Whey 80
    Creatine- Gymnordic Bulk Mono Creatine
    Balanine- Gymnordic Bulk Beta Alanine
    BCAA- Scivation Xtend

    Preworkout- C4
    Preworkout- Jack3d Advanced

    Hormone support- Testogen XR "DAA"
    Hormone support- Resurrect PM "Sleep product GH boost"

    Cortisole/WL- Lean Xtreme
    Cortisole/WL- Erase

    As for work, i work as a mover.. lift packages and service moves to other apartments, our speciality is bankboxes, jacuzi, pianos and so on.. some lifts are 500kg+ A normal day consisits of 1-2heavy lifts and 7hours of lifting boxes 30-40kg down 3-5floors ect.
    Besides that i hit the gym 6-7times a week

    I might post a picture, so that u guys can see where i am at.. Any ideas, comments?


  2. How's the diet? Diet and consistency will make or break any stack or routine.

    Daa/erase works great together so nice choice there.. You have a nice stack with most the bases covered. Have you looked into Anabeta at all?

    Forskolin and/or Alphamine would work incredible to keep you lean and help push that body fat percent even lower.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. i really did not like anabeta, at all...

    250g protein - 400g carbohydrates - 60g fat
    3000-ish calories

    here a picture http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5aed1.jpg
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    i really did not like anabeta, at all...

    250g protein - 400g carbohydrates - 60g fat
    3000-ish calories

    here a picture http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5aed1.jpg
    Sorry to hear about you not liking Anabeta. Out of curiosity how long did you run it? I had a lot more success with running a 3 month cycle then 1-2.

    Looking shredded man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. well i aint going to buy a product that needs 3months, nevertheless i found that erase lowered my libido quite alot. Sometimes a rep or a company must admit a failed product, for me anabeta was one of them..

    The kettlecross actually improved my stamina quite alot, my workouts normally would go beyound 2hours.
    Now after 1month of 10sessions x 9hours of KC i am able to finish the same workout at 50minuts now and my bf % has dropped alot

    i began my work as a "mover" just 5 days ago, and yesterday i worked 10hours with minimal break.. carried 60boxes of 30kg down 4floors and then removed them into a new apartment.. i came home totally sore but had something in me, and i hit my PR at deadlift 200kg 82kg bodyweight
    ill post it

  6. Your dietary fat is to low.


    The kettlebell work outs are no doubt more of an aerobic vs anaerobic work out and that's why your endurance has increase and you feel more fit. You heart is working more efficient.

    As far as the "failed product" thing goes. I have no personal experience with Anabeta, but a lot of people like it a lot.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    well i aint going to buy a product that needs 3months, nevertheless i found that erase lowered my libido quite alot. Sometimes a rep or a company must admit a failed product, for me anabeta was one of them..

    The kettlecross actually improved my stamina quite alot, my workouts normally would go beyound 2hours.
    Now after 1month of 10sessions x 9hours of KC i am able to finish the same workout at 50minuts now and my bf % has dropped alot

    i began my work as a "mover" just 5 days ago, and yesterday i worked 10hours with minimal break.. carried 60boxes of 30kg down 4floors and then removed them into a new apartment.. i came home totally sore but had something in me, and i hit my PR at deadlift 200kg 82kg bodyweight
    ill post it
    Your libido isn't going to be so hot when you're consuming no dietary fat. How do you expect your body to make steroid hormones (integral to the MOA of erase and anabeta)? It's like putting your car in "park" and then getting surprised when it doesn't move even when you change the engine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  8. Add in some Lights Out.

  9. Anabeta a failed product? SMH. Maybe Cel was on to something.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    i really did not like anabeta, at all...

    250g protein - 400g carbohydrates - 60g fat
    3000-ish calories

    here a picture http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5aed1.jpg
    I am on the fence with Anabeta my first run wasn't too great, although I would definitely try it again. It did make my appetite sky rocket from What I remember and I do remember thinking I may have needed another bottle. Most of the effects I noticed started at the tail end of my anabeta run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Some people on this board simply cant accept, the none likers of a product...

    Ill say it again, Anabeta did nothing for me and i wont buy it again... period
    Erase on the other hand is doing its thing, ill pop em when my body % is even lower

    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2h5m...5#.Um7Z_3BWySo
    200kg deadlift, 82kg bw, and a ton **** of activty on crossfit - yoga and working as a mover.. I found it quite amazing that i had the energy and power to perform a new PR with my current weight after working 11hours

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Some people on this board simply cant accept, the none likers of a product...

    Ill say it again, Anabeta did nothing for me and i wont buy it again... period
    Erase on the other hand is doing its thing, ill pop em when my body % is even lower

    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2h5m...5#.Um7Z_3BWySo
    200kg deadlift, 82kg bw, and a ton **** of activty on crossfit - yoga and working as a mover.. I found it quite amazing that i had the energy and power to perform a new PR with my current weight after working 11hours
    Just to clarify... I asked questions and offered advice on how to run the product. You replied with a statement that is completely falsified by the mass majority of users. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but please don't turn this around. I'm happy you are enjoying erase and wish you the best with your upcoming run sir.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Your libido isn't going to be so hot when you're consuming no dietary fat. How do you expect your body to make steroid hormones (integral to the MOA of erase and anabeta)? It's like putting your car in "park" and then getting surprised when it doesn't move even when you change the engine.
    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Some people on this board simply cant accept, the none likers of a product...

    Ill say it again, Anabeta did nothing for me and i wont buy it again... period
    Erase on the other hand is doing its thing, ill pop em when my body % is even lower

    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2h5m...5#.Um7Z_3BWySo
    200kg deadlift, 82kg bw, and a ton **** of activty on crossfit - yoga and working as a mover.. I found it quite amazing that i had the energy and power to perform a new PR with my current weight after working 11hours
    First of all, take it easy brah. These dudes come in here trying to help and you get defensive. They are merely saying that from what they've seen people like Anabeta - nbd - chill.

    Bump fat to 100g make other macro adjustments accordingly. Supplements aren't **** without diet. Toodles.

    /thread
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rate my Stack. Let me know what you think.
    By GTO4me in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 06:08 AM
  2. My stack what do you think?
    By mdts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 03:52 PM
  3. My stack, what do you think?
    By Big Dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 04:16 PM
  4. What Should I Stack With Omega Or Green Bulge?
    By jedeye98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
  5. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in