My stack "awesome or what" ideas?

Profion

Awards
Hey guys.

Ive just finished my crossfit education, rather called kettlecross a more cardio orientated style. I started out being in quite a bad shape, stamina was bad and so was my energylevels. Our classes consisted of 7hours of straight crossfit training, with minimal breaks and after a month my cardio, stamina, endurance, fat % is at the best its ever been.

But since i finished the course, and did not want to fall back on my current stats ive made a stack and workout regime that is going to put me into a whole nother level.

STACK:
Protein powder- Dymatize Elite Whey 80
Creatine- Gymnordic Bulk Mono Creatine
Balanine- Gymnordic Bulk Beta Alanine
BCAA- Scivation Xtend

Preworkout- C4
Preworkout- Jack3d Advanced

Hormone support- Testogen XR "DAA"
Hormone support- Resurrect PM "Sleep product GH boost"

Cortisole/WL- Lean Xtreme
Cortisole/WL- Erase

As for work, i work as a mover.. lift packages and service moves to other apartments, our speciality is bankboxes, jacuzi, pianos and so on.. some lifts are 500kg+ A normal day consisits of 1-2heavy lifts and 7hours of lifting boxes 30-40kg down 3-5floors ect.
Besides that i hit the gym 6-7times a week

I might post a picture, so that u guys can see where i am at.. Any ideas, comments?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the diet? Diet and consistency will make or break any stack or routine.

Daa/erase works great together so nice choice there.. You have a nice stack with most the bases covered. Have you looked into Anabeta at all?

Forskolin and/or Alphamine would work incredible to keep you lean and help push that body fat percent even lower.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really did not like anabeta, at all...

250g protein - 400g carbohydrates - 60g fat
3000-ish calories

here a picture http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5aed1.jpg
Sorry to hear about you not liking Anabeta. Out of curiosity how long did you run it? I had a lot more success with running a 3 month cycle then 1-2.

Looking shredded man!

Profion

Awards
well i aint going to buy a product that needs 3months, nevertheless i found that erase lowered my libido quite alot. Sometimes a rep or a company must admit a failed product, for me anabeta was one of them..

The kettlecross actually improved my stamina quite alot, my workouts normally would go beyound 2hours.
Now after 1month of 10sessions x 9hours of KC i am able to finish the same workout at 50minuts now and my bf % has dropped alot

i began my work as a "mover" just 5 days ago, and yesterday i worked 10hours with minimal break.. carried 60boxes of 30kg down 4floors and then removed them into a new apartment.. i came home totally sore but had something in me, and i hit my PR at deadlift 200kg 82kg bodyweight
ill post it

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your dietary fat is to low.

The kettlebell work outs are no doubt more of an aerobic vs anaerobic work out and that's why your endurance has increase and you feel more fit. You heart is working more efficient.

As far as the "failed product" thing goes. I have no personal experience with Anabeta, but a lot of people like it a lot.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
well i aint going to buy a product that needs 3months, nevertheless i found that erase lowered my libido quite alot. Sometimes a rep or a company must admit a failed product, for me anabeta was one of them..

The kettlecross actually improved my stamina quite alot, my workouts normally would go beyound 2hours.
Now after 1month of 10sessions x 9hours of KC i am able to finish the same workout at 50minuts now and my bf % has dropped alot

i began my work as a "mover" just 5 days ago, and yesterday i worked 10hours with minimal break.. carried 60boxes of 30kg down 4floors and then removed them into a new apartment.. i came home totally sore but had something in me, and i hit my PR at deadlift 200kg 82kg bodyweight
ill post it
Your libido isn't going to be so hot when you're consuming no dietary fat. How do you expect your body to make steroid hormones (integral to the MOA of erase and anabeta)? It's like putting your car in "park" and then getting surprised when it doesn't move even when you change the engine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta a failed product? SMH. Maybe Cel was on to something.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really did not like anabeta, at all...

250g protein - 400g carbohydrates - 60g fat
3000-ish calories

here a picture http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5aed1.jpg
I am on the fence with Anabeta my first run wasn't too great, although I would definitely try it again. It did make my appetite sky rocket from What I remember and I do remember thinking I may have needed another bottle. Most of the effects I noticed started at the tail end of my anabeta run.

Profion

Awards
Some people on this board simply cant accept, the none likers of a product...

Ill say it again, Anabeta did nothing for me and i wont buy it again... period
Erase on the other hand is doing its thing, ill pop em when my body % is even lower

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2h5madh&s=5#.Um7Z_3BWySo
200kg deadlift, 82kg bw, and a ton **** of activty on crossfit - yoga and working as a mover.. I found it quite amazing that i had the energy and power to perform a new PR with my current weight after working 11hours

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Erase on the other hand is doing its thing, ill pop em when my body % is even lower

200kg deadlift, 82kg bw, and a ton **** of activty on crossfit - yoga and working as a mover.. I found it quite amazing that i had the energy and power to perform a new PR with my current weight after working 11hours
Just to clarify... I asked questions and offered advice on how to run the product. You replied with a statement that is completely falsified by the mass majority of users. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but please don't turn this around. I'm happy you are enjoying erase and wish you the best with your upcoming run sir.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your libido isn't going to be so hot when you're consuming no dietary fat. How do you expect your body to make steroid hormones (integral to the MOA of erase and anabeta)? It's like putting your car in "park" and then getting surprised when it doesn't move even when you change the engine.
Agreed

First of all, take it easy brah. These dudes come in here trying to help and you get defensive. They are merely saying that from what they've seen people like Anabeta - nbd - chill.

Bump fat to 100g make other macro adjustments accordingly. Supplements aren't **** without diet. Toodles.

/thread