Craze, the final batches

mayan

Awards
This would be a question for those who were devoted regular users of the product. The last batches that were released, did you notice them to be the same as previous batches? I never used the original that people claim was just insane, but those that were available earlier in 2013 in the spring and summer felt plenty potent to me. I used it sparingly and still have half a tub and one unopened with an exp date of 2015. But I'm curious about those that expire in 2016 as a local store has a few remaining, summer tea and pina colada flavors. Did DS pull the N,alpha-diethylphenethylamine from the more recent batches as the story was gaining momentum?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no way to really know, now is there?? I mean unless your going to have that lot number tested. at this point even if they said it was removed or not there, would you even believe it?
buy it up and sell it later if you find it doesn't work the same? = profit?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I wish a store near me had some!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I had a 2016 piña colada and it's every bit as potent. They're all the same to me, I think the differences are more minute than most think ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The smoothie factory by my house has 1 tub left. Anybody want me to get it for them for a $15 charge? Lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why dont you guys just buy ETH instead?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
There is no difference or if there is, it is not noticeable.

Good luck in finding any ever

wizard12

Awards
IMO There was no major changes in the last batches, the change took place around May 2012...at about the same time Cranberry Lemonade was released.

The obvious difference between the two versions was that original craze (OG craze) had Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous) listed first, while Creatine Monohydrate was listed sceond,
While the newer versions had Creatine listed first (up till when they discontinued it a few weeks ago)...but , I am pretty sure they also changed some other ingredients.

The difference was noticeable, people were reporting much stronger effects with the Candy Grape than the Berry Lemonade - the explanation can be really simple, many supplement stores still had a lot of OG Candy Grape in stock back then, so if you ordered Candy Grape you got the old formula = Great, if you ordered Berry Lemonade you got the new formula = not as strong.

Of course that as time went by the New Formula Candy Grape took place of the OG Candy Grape , and the effects were not that strong.

I remember I had one tub Candy Grape and one tub Berry Lemonade around July 2012, and every time I took the Berry Lemonade I felt as if I have taken a whole different PWO.

OG craze effects were Euphoria , focus (tunnel vision) and a lot of energy...most possibly because they had some kind of amphetamine like substance in them.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I had a tub of the grape, with the ingredient list showing what some say is the "new formula", however when I searched the lot number online, I found some...shall we say, interesting results from lab tests ;)

That tub is now in the hands of someone who is probably reading this thread...

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh man the limited Craze Summer tea were the strongest snd most amazing tubs Ive had of any supplement! Bur I guess it might be sold out by now 10 years later 🤣

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ha
Oh man the limited Craze Summer tea were the strongest snd most amazing tubs Ive had of any supplement! Bur I guess it might be sold out by now 10 years later 🤣
I have a tub of original grape first batch, and 2 tuba of the last patch somewhere.

I have to sell a bunch, but auction websites apparently can be a pain.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ha

I have a tub of original grape first batch, and 2 tuba of the last patch somewhere.

Last batch? Do you mean Summer Tea? Main thing about auction sites luke eBay etc is high fees. I dont really feel like high rolling my cash away at the moment but if I hadnt told you Summer Teas was so good maybe you would have sold it cheaper. Maybe you dont like Excelsior neither? Or I could consider switching Summer Tea for an unopened Excelsior 8/23 some of the strongest tubs they have been in my opinion

Cryptocommander

Awards
You selling any of the OG craze??? Lol….
What’s the hype nowadays??? Chasing that high of craze or detonate… tried excelsior its good but not the same. Hydrazine was good but changed formula. Anything out there that comes close to?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You selling any of the OG craze??? Lol….
What’s the hype nowadays??? Chasing that high of craze or detonate… tried excelsior its good but not the same. Hydrazine was good but changed formula. Anything out there that comes close to?
Old Excelsior are definitely stronger than Detonate I still have some left of both.
Yeah those are the only things I ever chase lol nothing compares for me, its just so crap when you start running out and try other supps and notice the heart attack is close before even getting some focus

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG Craze didn't work on me. I have no clue why. I'm still pissed about it. Got sample packs from DS first batch, then got a tub later down the line. Which is weird, other exotic stims have me tweaked out.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OG Craze didn't work on me. I have no clue why. I'm still pissed about it. Got sample packs from DS first batch, then got a tub later down the line. Which is weird, other exotic stims have me tweaked out.
My first tries with Craze didnt feel so good neither. I had been using a bunch of 1,3 dimethylamylamine supps though like Hemo Rage Ultra and stuff and those had a more aggressive kick to them and still do in my experience.
Craze and Excelsior though long lasting focus and endurance instead of much more of a sudden crash and bad moid that follows if I use 1,3 dimeth ir DMAA or is DMAA 1,4 dimeth tjese days? I dunno but there might be some slight variations to DMAA?

Cryptocommander

Awards
My first tries with Craze didnt feel so good neither. I had been using a bunch of 1,3 dimethylamylamine supps though like Hemo Rage Ultra and stuff and those had a more aggressive kick to them and still do in my experience.
Craze and Excelsior though long lasting focus and endurance instead of much more of a sudden crash and bad moid that follows if I use 1,3 dimeth ir DMAA or is DMAA 1,4 dimeth tjese days? I dunno but there might be some slight variations to DMAA?
Craze and detonate would always hit spot on. Craze was the best pre EVER. Miss it. After detonate, I got in hydrazine. Hydrazine would hit like 1/4 of craze… but after new formula is no where near. When they changed formula I found excelsior,,, excelsior was Woow. Then new batches came and never hit the same. Currently have been sitting on two tubs of dark energy but is the newer tub one. I’m not sure if is anything like the old tubs. Got these tubs last year and haven’t opened.

Last edited:

cfisher52986

Awards
I ha

Do you still have them for sale ? I’ll take one