MN X-Factor + Athletix High Volume
- 10-17-2013, 10:05 AM
- 10-17-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm thinking about it for my bulk to start '14.
Agmatine and ARA does have a nice ring to it..
Interested in hearing from others who tried that combo.
- 10-17-2013, 01:09 PM
You'll need a bit more GMS but so far I'm happy with that combo.BOARD TYRANT
10-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah no doubt.
Believe there's 1g GMS in HV, right?
10-17-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm pretty sure...I throw another 3-4 grams in on top of it.
10-17-2013, 02:50 PM
ArA and agmatine is the ****. Best pumps a natty will ever have.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
10-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Really good stack, I'm trying to get NutraPlanet to list them up together as a stack that will save users a couple dollars.
10-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Thanks guys.. I passed up on High Volume for now. I went with X-Factor + SS Bulk Micronized GMS + Genomyx CREIgnite (found an awesome sale)
10-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Cant go wrong with that stack either!
Similar Forum Threads
- By NADDANME in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:40 PM
- By SPLocal in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 53Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:30 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:48 PM
- By Athletix in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:22 AM
- By GQNemesis in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:19 PM