New test boster need ya'll for opinion

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
hey ya'll i just was searching for some new supplments. and i've got my eye on a new test boster, new company,same ingredients. but never seen all those combined in one product. let me know what ya'll think about it's profile. seems pretty nice to me. and awesome price aswell.

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
Aromadren Testo-Stimulatory Matrix
Tribulus Alatus (Fruit) 250 mg
PrimaVie (Shilijat) 200 mg
Bulbine Natalensis (Aerial Parts) 150 mg
Icariin (40% standardized from Epimedium) 40 mg
Extra Strength AI Regulation Blend
Indole-3-Carbinole 200 mg
Armistane (Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione) 25 mg

in a full dose of product , 2 capsules.

so basically it has some Armistane for the AI as a main ingredient. and Bulbine that has been shows to increase test levels up to 247%, also it has a nice amount of Shilijat, which is the main igredient of BioForge V3, and some added Icariin, now while dose it at 2 caps a day you almost get a full dose of Bulbine and Armistane, and some other added goodies, which is awesome for all in one price of 33$, what ya'll think about it's profile , would you give it a try?
product called VMI Sports Aromadren for those of you wanted to know.

EDIT: after see the original supplments facts it's seem like i it's a underdosed product, i was thinking it's double dose becuas of false supplment facts in some sites.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait what product is this? Or I am reading something majorly wrong here.

Mike

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey ya'll i just was searching for some new supplments. and i've got my eye on a new test boster, new company,same ingredients. but never seen all those combined in one product. let me know what ya'll think about it's profile. seems pretty nice to me. and awesome price aswell.

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
Aromadren Testo-Stimulatory Matrix
Tribulus Alatus (Fruit) 250 mg
PrimaVie (Shilijat) 200 mg
Bulbine Natalensis (Aerial Parts) 150 mg
Icariin (40% standardized from Epimedium) 40 mg
Extra Strength AI Regulation Blend
Indole-3-Carbinole 200 mg
Armistane (Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione) 25 mg

in a full dose of product , 2 capsules.

so basically it has some Armistane for the AI as a main ingredient. and Bulbine that has been shows to increase test levels up to 247%, also it has a nice amount of Shilijat, which is the main igredient of BioForge V3, and some added Icariin, now while dose it at 2 caps a day you almost get a full dose of Bulbine and Armistane, and some other added goodies, which is awesome for all in one price of 33$, what ya'll think about it's profile , would you give it a try?
product called VMI Sports Aromadren for those of you wanted to know.

EDIT: after see the original supplments facts it's seem like i it's a underdosed product, i was thinking it's double dose becuas of false supplment facts in some sites.
Horny goat weed and tribulus. Did we go back a few years or 6? Those are libido ingredients. Much better options for the price. Dpol,ergotest,nolvadern xt are just a few.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great LOOKING profile, but many of the ingredients are severely underdosed to have any real effect. would be interested to see your results

broons

Awards
  • Established
Differences between tribulus alatus and tribulus terrestris? Anyone?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
you can be our little test dummy :D
lol i might try it, i bet at doube dose which you get full dose of Armistane and Bulbine, also nice amount of Shilijat which has some great Natural Anabolic effects and good health, basically was thinking to get this product at double dose ( 4 capsules ) would stack nicely with DAA, IMO.
wait what product is this? Or I am reading something majorly wrong here.

Mike
name of the product? if that's what you looking for it's VMI Sports Aromadren. it's new

Horny goat weed and tribulus. Did we go back a few years or 6? Those are libido ingredients. Much better options for the price. Dpol,ergotest,nolvadern xt are just a few.
it's isn't tribulus tettris, and who doesn't want libido ingredietns in their' test bosters???
i know there's some awesome products at this catogire, love all of those above you mentioned but just never seen all of those ingredients in one product, that's all .
great LOOKING profile, but many of the ingredients are severely underdosed to have any real effect. would be interested to see your results
yeah, but get it in double doses sounds GOOD to me lol.