Recompadrol question

Christurner14

Awards
Just started my first bottle, was just wondering, straight after my workout out I have a protein/carb drink, should I take a serving 15 mins before this shake? Even if the servings still while I'm working out??

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I'd save it for your meals tbh, I also think the bottle says for complex carbs and I would assume your post WO carbs are simple carbs.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use it before meals would be my suggestion.

Christurner14

Awards
Ye it does, and ye it's mostly fast acting carbs. It says 3 servings a day but do you think I could do two?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my first bottle, was just wondering, straight after my workout out I have a protein/carb drink, should I take a serving 15 mins before this shake? Even if the servings still while I'm working out??
Technically not needed, but won't hurt

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd save it for your meals tbh, I also think the bottle says for complex carbs and I would assume your post WO carbs are simple carbs.
Can be taken with any carb no worries there

Simple sugar carbohydrates and some disaccharides won't be blocked

Complex carbs get blocked to a degree which is why recommended

It'll still bring insulin down quicker and reduce its release in presence of simple carbs

If having that shake you'll probably only need 1 and have it at 100 carbs depending on goal

Christurner14

Awards
Can be taken with any carb no worries there Simple sugar carbohydrates and some disaccharides won't be blocked Complex carbs get blocked to a degree which is why recommended It'll still bring insulin down quicker and reduce its release in presence of simple carbs If having that shake you'll probably only need 1 and have it at 100 carbs depending on goal
So one cap? I was thinking having a serving with my breakfast and another serving with a later meal? Or should 3 servings be taken each day??

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So one cap? I was thinking having a serving with my breakfast and another serving with a later meal? Or should 3 servings be taken each day??
You don't need 6 caps a day to effectively reduce insulin spikes

To merely control insulin levels 1 cap for 75-100 carbs. I recommend more as people see gdas as an excuse to over indulge sometimes hence the damage control

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try stacking it with AAv2...the two complement each other very nicely
Haha I just got myself a nice package at my door with Recompadrol and AAv2 I'll be using the two here shortly.

Christurner14

Awards
You don't need 6 caps a day to effectively reduce insulin spikes To merely control insulin levels 1 cap for 75-100 carbs. I recommend more as people see gdas as an excuse to over indulge sometimes hence the damage control
Sorry for all these questions, 1 cap? Why is the serving size 2 caps?

Christurner14

Awards
So at the moment I have about 80grams carbs in the morning, 80grams in my post workout shake, and another 80 in another meal in the day, should I have 2 caps with just the meals??

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at the moment I have about 80grams carbs in the morning, 80grams in my post workout shake, and another 80 in another meal in the day, should I have 2 caps with just the meals??
That will work perfectly!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Yes, just the meals....and not the post workout shake. Your body is already in a state, post workout, to correctly partition carbs...save the supp for the meals.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Yes, just the meals....and not the post workout shake. Your body is already in a state, post workout, to correctly partition carbs...save the supp for the meals.
was going to say the exact same. After workouts your muscles insulin sensitivity should be at its best due to depletion of muscle glycogen. save the gda's for a better time