Recompadrol question

  1. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Recompadrol question


    Just started my first bottle, was just wondering, straight after my workout out I have a protein/carb drink, should I take a serving 15 mins before this shake? Even if the servings still while I'm working out??

  2. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Bump
  3. Advanced Member
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    153766
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    61.82%

    I'd save it for your meals tbh, I also think the bottle says for complex carbs and I would assume your post WO carbs are simple carbs.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Use it before meals would be my suggestion.
  5. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Ye it does, and ye it's mostly fast acting carbs. It says 3 servings a day but do you think I could do two?
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Just started my first bottle, was just wondering, straight after my workout out I have a protein/carb drink, should I take a serving 15 mins before this shake? Even if the servings still while I'm working out??
    Technically not needed, but won't hurt
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    I'd save it for your meals tbh, I also think the bottle says for complex carbs and I would assume your post WO carbs are simple carbs.
    Can be taken with any carb no worries there

    Simple sugar carbohydrates and some disaccharides won't be blocked

    Complex carbs get blocked to a degree which is why recommended

    It'll still bring insulin down quicker and reduce its release in presence of simple carbs

    If having that shake you'll probably only need 1 and have it at 100 carbs depending on goal
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Can be taken with any carb no worries there Simple sugar carbohydrates and some disaccharides won't be blocked Complex carbs get blocked to a degree which is why recommended It'll still bring insulin down quicker and reduce its release in presence of simple carbs If having that shake you'll probably only need 1 and have it at 100 carbs depending on goal
    So one cap? I was thinking having a serving with my breakfast and another serving with a later meal? Or should 3 servings be taken each day??
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post

    So one cap? I was thinking having a serving with my breakfast and another serving with a later meal? Or should 3 servings be taken each day??
    You don't need 6 caps a day to effectively reduce insulin spikes

    To merely control insulin levels 1 cap for 75-100 carbs. I recommend more as people see gdas as an excuse to over indulge sometimes hence the damage control
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  10. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,686
    Rep Power
    6897332
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Try stacking it with AAv2...the two complement each other very nicely
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Try stacking it with AAv2...the two complement each other very nicely
    Haha I just got myself a nice package at my door with Recompadrol and AAv2 I'll be using the two here shortly.
  12. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You don't need 6 caps a day to effectively reduce insulin spikes To merely control insulin levels 1 cap for 75-100 carbs. I recommend more as people see gdas as an excuse to over indulge sometimes hence the damage control
    Sorry for all these questions, 1 cap? Why is the serving size 2 caps?
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post

    Sorry for all these questions, 1 cap? Why is the serving size 2 caps?
    Because 6 caps gives you full clinical doses for a majority of the ingredients. And 6x the clinical dose for banaba
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  14. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    So at the moment I have about 80grams carbs in the morning, 80grams in my post workout shake, and another 80 in another meal in the day, should I have 2 caps with just the meals??
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    So at the moment I have about 80grams carbs in the morning, 80grams in my post workout shake, and another 80 in another meal in the day, should I have 2 caps with just the meals??
    That will work perfectly!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  16. New Member
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    36573
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    That will work perfectly!
    Thanks for the help
  17. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    So at the moment I have about 80grams carbs in the morning, 80grams in my post workout shake, and another 80 in another meal in the day, should I have 2 caps with just the meals??
    Yes, just the meals....and not the post workout shake. Your body is already in a state, post workout, to correctly partition carbs...save the supp for the meals.
  18. New Member
    rhoadx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    503924
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    54.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Yes, just the meals....and not the post workout shake. Your body is already in a state, post workout, to correctly partition carbs...save the supp for the meals.
    was going to say the exact same. After workouts your muscles insulin sensitivity should be at its best due to depletion of muscle glycogen. save the gda's for a better time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RECOMPADROL questions
    By mdigregori in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 07:14 AM
  2. starting recompadrol, question...
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
  3. Recompadrol Questions ...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:24 PM
  4. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:07 PM
  5. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in