Your Best Sleep Aid

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drtorque View Post
    folks, quick question..
    on weekdays i dont go out but on weekends i do. and i goto bed drunk..
    do you think it would be safe to take it drunk, and would it still function?
    any experience?
    thanks.
    You seriously have trouble falling asleep when your drunk? I pass the F right out lol

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. coop do you see a reason not to use 5-htp, gaba and l-dopa at the same time?
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Weird no new topic on sleep aids with such hectic tempo of life most of us live.

I read on few other forums that high reviews gets Abyss Unparalleled that even Mr. Cooper gives a thumbs up.

Then less than a week Sleephoria was released at Nutraplanet which many also waited long time.

And few also say good things about Lights Out.

Now I'd like to hear your feedback what have you tried as sleep aid and what works so far the best for you.

I'll probably gonna buy next week Abyss if it gets to UK seller.

Sleephoria will probably not gonna be available in UK so fast but will be interested in your feedback as well.
    ZMA helps me sleep much better man. I take my own concoction of 5HTP, ZMA and Melatonin. Also look into sleep hygiene
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

4. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    coop do you see a reason not to use 5-htp, gaba and l-dopa at the same time?
    Good question on which I'd be interested in an answer as well.

Especially since few tried stack of Abyss (has 5-htp and gaba) and Lights Out (has l-dopa).

Then also nice stack would be Abyss and Endosurge (divanil and l-dopa).

5. 200mg of 5htp from abyss UP would wreak havoc on me.. Too bad bc the reviews are all great. But even 50-100mg of 5htp ruins my libido and hurts my dopamine levels as evidenced in prolactin results on blood work.. Shux.

Reduction pm and REM PM are my favorites. And reduction just got discontinued.......1 cap of rem pm is my sweet spot bc two contains too much 5htp!

Gonna try out sleephoria sooner or later..

Even lights out has too much 5htp for me

Pfull is great stuff.... And I always liked alri lean dreams as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drtorque View Post
    folks, quick question..
    on weekdays i dont go out but on weekends i do. and i goto bed drunk..
    do you think it would be safe to take it drunk, and would it still function?
    any experience?
    thanks.
    I do this almost every sat night..... I wake up fine and often not hung over. I try to drink as much water as I can during the night and before bed tho. I don't take it at peak drunkeness lol

7. As far as a sleep aid, I highly recommend REM 8.0. Formutech has really designed a formula that will hit you quick and keep you out. As far as cycling I would use it a week or two on and then one off. Phenibut needs to be cycled. Being a drink instead if capsules you can really tell when it hits. You become relaxed and fall asleep quickly. With melatonin or even ZMA, you have to get asleep and it will help you stay asleep and get a sound sleep. But the problem still is getting you body to calm to fall asleep. REM 8.0 really does a great job.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

8. I think it's time for coop and PES to bang out a sleep sup.. N throw some olive leaf ext. in there and taraxacum

9. I just came across this and ordered a bottle for the hell of it.. By BPI- nite burn it's called

Name:  image-958432090.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  306.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. I really liked musclepharms bulletproof. Haven't tried any others save for the basics, zma, melatonin, 5-htp
    The Swole Stoner

11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I just came across this and ordered a bottle for the hell of it.. By BPI- nite burn it's called

Name:  image-958432090.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  306.3 KB
    Man I wish I had $$ to literally flush down the toilet lol

To the above Q, no issue taking l-dopa, 5-htp, and gaba together, although I'd use low doses of each for sleep purposes

12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

To the above Q, no issue taking l-dopa, 5-htp, and gaba together, although I'd use low doses of each for sleep purposes
    Lol...

To OP I have used 3Z (was alright), Poseidon Night Time (not this new Abyss thing I haven't tried it yet, but it was very good at putting me to sleep although I usually drank to much water with it and had to piss like 3 times a night), ZMA (didn't do anything really), Melatonin (it seemed to work until it didn't), Lights Out (it has been really good so far two months into using it, definitely helps me go to sleep faster, and stay asleep longer.)

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

100-150mg 5-htp
    1,5 g gaba
    300mg mucuna p. 98%

That was my idea

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I actually cancelled the order an hour after placing it pal

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I actually cancelled the order an hour after placing it pal
    Boom. Logic prevails!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Boom. Logic prevails!
    I picked up some Heroin instead.. Very effective

17. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

100-150mg 5-htp
    1,5 g gaba
    300mg mucuna p. 98%

That was my idea
    Tried this combo yesterday before going to sleep and it was superb!

18. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    100-150mg 5-htp
    1,5 g gaba
    300mg mucuna p. 98%

That was my idea
    Why 1.5g GABA when most supplements have around 200mg?

Now this supplements you get in a stack of Abyss and Lights Out and I've seen few replies by guys trying both together and they reported good sleep.

I also have one supplement containing Tongkat Ali and 1mg of melatonin - damn so many good options to stack and test.

Hmm sleep & libido boosting stack.

19. 1.5g of GABA is a very common dosage. Most dose it between 1 and 3 g. 200mg is not enough. But 1g Melatonin is definetely too much i think you meant 1 mg? The Abyss supp isnt available in europe yet but im interested in testing it. Lights Out seems to be overpriced IMHO. Took the above combo the second night and i confirm that i notice a big difference, even comnpared to 3-5mg melatonin before bedtime.

20. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    1.5g of GABA is a very common dosage. Most dose it between 1 and 3 g. 200mg is not enough. But 1g Melatonin is definetely too much i think you meant 1 mg? The Abyss supp isnt available in europe yet but im interested in testing it. Lights Out seems to be overpriced IMHO. Took the above combo the second night and i confirm that i notice a big difference, even comnpared to 3-5mg melatonin before bedtime.
    Yeah, I meant 1mg of melatonin (edited my above post now).

This combo of Abyss and Lights Out does temp me especially since nice amount of l-dopa in Lights Out that should work wonders on good sleep, increase in GH and of course libido boost.

If I can get sleep & libido boost with OTC supplements that would last for at least 4 weeks then that would make me very pleased.

Keep posting your feedback with this stack how it works for you on your sleep and libido.

Abyss is now available since last week by UK seller that has exclusive rights to sell it in EU so I should get my test bottle by Friday.

21. My abyss arrived today so I can confirm it is currently in stock in the UK

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    My abyss arrived today so I can confirm it is currently in stock in the UK
    You will soon also confirm that the stuff works amazingly well

23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    You will soon also confirm that the stuff works amazingly well
    Tonight will tell lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Tonight will tell lol
    Well, I wouldn't say that it works THAT quickly, but the effects kicked in for me in the first week and only increased with further use

25. Melatonin + powerfull has been a nice combo for me
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

26. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say that it works THAT quickly, but the effects kicked in for me in the first week and only increased with further use
    Such a let down lol

27. Melatonin is the cheapest and most effective aid out there, IMO.

Costs about $0.03 - $0.04 a night and works just as good as anything out there. Paying for marketed "sleep supplements" is a huge waste of money... Many of which just have melatonin in them anyway.

28. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Melatonin is the cheapest and most effective aid out there, IMO.

Costs about $0.03 - $0.04 a night and works just as good as anything out there. Paying for marketed "sleep supplements" is a huge waste of money... Many of which just have melatonin in them anyway.
    No it doesn't, I've used melatonin for awhile before, it's probably the least effective for me.

29. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

No it doesn't, I've used melatonin for awhile before, it's probably the least effective for me.
    No it doesn't what? Cost 4 cents a serving?

Or did you mean 'no it isn't'?

Its not really a debate. Your brain uses it for sleep already. It may just not work as well for you as a supplement... but you use it every night.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best sleep aid that wont negativly impact hormone levels
    By Buffgammaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Best Sleep Aid
    By GetDatFool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:23 PM