• Established
My abyss arrived today so I can confirm it is currently in stock in the UK :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight will tell lol
Well, I wouldn't say that it works THAT quickly, but the effects kicked in for me in the first week and only increased with further use :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin + powerfull has been a nice combo for me

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Melatonin is the cheapest and most effective aid out there, IMO.

Costs about $0.03 - $0.04 a night and works just as good as anything out there. Paying for marketed "sleep supplements" is a huge waste of money... Many of which just have melatonin in them anyway.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melatonin is the cheapest and most effective aid out there, IMO.

Costs about $0.03 - $0.04 a night and works just as good as anything out there. Paying for marketed "sleep supplements" is a huge waste of money... Many of which just have melatonin in them anyway.
No it doesn't, I've used melatonin for awhile before, it's probably the least effective for me.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
No it doesn't, I've used melatonin for awhile before, it's probably the least effective for me.
No it doesn't what? Cost 4 cents a serving?

Or did you mean 'no it isn't'?

Its not really a debate. Your brain uses it for sleep already. It may just not work as well for you as a supplement... but you use it every night.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it doesn't what? Cost 4 cents a serving?

Or did you mean 'no it isn't'?

Its not really a debate. Your brain uses it for sleep already. It may just not work as well for you as a supplement... but you use it every night.
Actually, it is up for debate. You do realize that the melatonin our brain releases tends to be released in more steady streams right? The melatonin you take orally has a much lesser effect. Melatonin is also not a sleep inducer, it's actually more of a sleep cycle regulator, so if your issue is FALLING TO SLEEP, it's not going to do much (and like I've said earlier, has not done much for me).

So for both a sleep REGULATOR and a sleep INDUCER, Abyss Unparalleled is far superior to melatonin. Heck, getting in some l-dopa + GABA is going to be superior for most people, along with some 5-HTP. Basically, if you have no real issues with FALLING to sleep in the first place, melatonin can be helpful getting you a better sleep, but it's not great for putting you to sleep.

Yeah, it could regulate your sleep cycle to some extent but again, the issue for most people is that they also need something to help have them go to sleep. If you're only argument is that melatonin is cheap, I can't argue, but your original post was implying that melatonin is just as good as sleep aid supplements which is just false.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard this is good for sleep problems.

image-2981562213.jpg

Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Actually, it is up for debate. You do realize that the melatonin our brain releases tends to be released in more steady streams right? The melatonin you take orally has a much lesser effect. Melatonin is also not a sleep inducer, it's actually more of a sleep cycle regulator, so if your issue is FALLING TO SLEEP, it's not going to do much (and like I've said earlier, has not done much for me).

So for both a sleep REGULATOR and a sleep INDUCER, Abyss Unparalleled is far superior to melatonin. Heck, getting in some l-dopa + GABA is going to be superior for most people, along with some 5-HTP. Basically, if you have no real issues with FALLING to sleep in the first place, melatonin can be helpful getting you a better sleep, but it's not great for putting you to sleep.

Yeah, it could regulate your sleep cycle to some extent but again, the issue for most people is that they also need something to help have them go to sleep. If you're only argument is that melatonin is cheap, I can't argue, but your original post was implying that melatonin is just as good as sleep aid supplements which is just false.

Yes and no... its used to fall asleep AND stay asleep. Although your brain releases it to stay asleep mostly. We even produce more in the winter months because of the shorter days.

It seems to have a window that if I don't catch I'll have to take more. Sometimes I'll wake up if I don't take enough but it hits most people hard and fast. Its like a sleep bomb for me. I can literally feel it come over me and then just shut my eyes.

That's why your brain releases it in stead streams. To stay asleep... So, when you take it all at once it also puts you to sleep, fast.

Everyone is different. How much did you take? I take up to 4-6 mg sometimes and I'm asleep in minutes. Same goes for many I've had this convo with. I've seen people on here who use 10-15mg on cycle to knock themselves out.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used upwards of 50mg. I slowly built a tolerance(in terms of not being groggy in the morning), however it always remained effective. Functionally, I agree that it both induces and maintains sleep, as well as regulates the overall sleep cycle. Massively oversimplified of course, but it's a hormone with wide ranging importance that's being researched for antioxidant/anticancer/antiinflammatory properties.

After my sleep cycle was completely derailed from doing a few years' worth of owl surveys (heavy exertion all night long) I started using melatonin in higher and higher doses and sometimes stacked it with 12 mg of benadryl. That combo righted my sleep cycle that had been wrecked for years. Beats drinking one's self to sleep.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane and Recompadrol give me some pretty deep sleep.
Best GH boost you can get IMO.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Had first dose of abyss last night, had a great nights sleep. Still to early to say until it becomes a regular thing, but had a great nights sleep for sure. Things are looking good :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I take up to 4-6 mg sometimes and I'm asleep in minutes.
See, the problem with this is that oral melatonin takes about 1 hour to reach peak plasma concentrations. If you're asleep within minutes, you have placeboed yourself into thinking "help is on the way, I will sleep great tonight!"

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no... its used to fall asleep AND stay asleep. Although your brain releases it to stay asleep mostly. We even produce more in the winter months because of the shorter days.

It seems to have a window that if I don't catch I'll have to take more. Sometimes I'll wake up if I don't take enough but it hits most people hard and fast. Its like a sleep bomb for me. I can literally feel it come over me and then just shut my eyes.

That's why your brain releases it in stead streams. To stay asleep... So, when you take it all at once it also puts you to sleep, fast.

Everyone is different. How much did you take? I take up to 4-6 mg sometimes and I'm asleep in minutes. Same goes for many I've had this convo with. I've seen people on here who use 10-15mg on cycle to knock themselves out.
I stayed within 1 mg. Anything over and it would have side effects on me but overall felt less effective. I don't really have trouble staying asleep, my issue comes from falling to sleep in the first place as well as falling asleep again if I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the rest room or what not.

If you look at the research on melatonin though, you will see why it's not very effective at putting one to sleep. As you said, there is a window. The reason for this is that it works differently when orally administered compared to what you body naturally produces. Orally, you get a burst of it but it doesn't act the same as what you body produces naturally. When produced naturally, it has an entire body calming effect. When taken orally, it tends to not have that entire body calming effect. It's different for everybody but at the end of the day, it's ultimately useful for helping you get your biological sleep clock back on track but not very good at inducing sleep. If you need to take 4-6 mg's of the stuff and like you have mentioned, 10-15 mg's for some people, that should have indicated to you that it's inexpensive but not very effective. You're basically going multiple times over what is supposed to be an optimal dose (optimal dose should really be a gram or less, I've tried mega dosing it like I've mentioned, ended up having more sides).

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
See, the problem with this is that oral melatonin takes about 1 hour to reach peak plasma concentrations. If you're asleep within minutes, you have placeboed yourself into thinking "help is on the way, I will sleep great tonight!"
Although I respect your knowledge and experience, an hour is a super general statement to say when it "should" put someone to sleep. You can't say its the same for every person, every night. The fact that your brain produces different amounts to go along with what ever you take on top that should tell us that it takes a different amount of time depending on that specific night. Plus, I may be fast asleep from it before "peak plasma concentrations". I've been taking it on and off almost every night for 4 years, I know the exact feeling it puts off and I can feel it shutting me off and knocking me out. No placebo about it, most of the time. Every once and while, yes, I can probably drift off before it reaches levels that have previously put me to sleep but that's irrelevant.

There is no exact "set time". I'll argue to the death that it affects me FAR before an hour. We are only human, Coop. Everyone is different. 30 min is not a stretch in any way to induce sleep from melatonin. My girlfriend takes it religiously too because of me and same goes for her... Around 30 min= gniiiiiight. It affects her even more than me. I mean... she's out!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I stayed within 1 mg. Anything over and it would have side effects on me but overall felt less effective. I don't really have trouble staying asleep, my issue comes from falling to sleep in the first place as well as falling asleep again if I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the rest room or what not.

If you look at the research on melatonin though, you will see why it's not very effective at putting one to sleep. As you said, there is a window. The reason for this is that it works differently when orally administered compared to what you body naturally produces. Orally, you get a burst of it but it doesn't act the same as what you body produces naturally. When produced naturally, it has an entire body calming effect. When taken orally, it tends to not have that entire body calming effect. It's different for everybody but at the end of the day, it's ultimately useful for helping you get your biological sleep clock back on track but not very good at inducing sleep. If you need to take 4-6 mg's of the stuff and like you have mentioned, 10-15 mg's for some people, that should have indicated to you that it's inexpensive but not very effective. You're basically going multiple times over what is supposed to be an optimal dose (optimal dose should really be a gram or less, I've tried mega dosing it like I've mentioned, ended up having more sides).

They come in 3mg and 5mg pills OTC when I buy them. Taking 1mg wouldn't do much for me.

Hey, I'm just trying to help and based on the hundred times I've seen this thread, many users feel the same way as me. Sorry it doesnt work for you but its super cheap and effective for the people who swear by it. So, if you're reading this and haven't thought about using it rather than paying 20x more for a fancy sleep aid then you owe yourself to try it. It will cost more in gas money to get to the store.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They come in 3mg and 5mg pills OTC when I buy them. Taking 1mg wouldn't do much for me.

Hey, I'm just trying to help and based on the hundred times I've seen this thread, many users feel the same way as me. Sorry it doesnt work for you but its super cheap and effective for the people who swear by it. So, if you're reading this and haven't thought about using it rather than paying 20x more for a fancy sleep aid then you owe yourself to try it. It will cost more in gas money to get to the store.
I understand that they come in higher dosages :) That's a problem as well, due to how the optimal dose isn't actually very effective at putting one to sleep, they basically just increased the dosages on the ones you can buy (it won't really hurt you, but it's not that great) because they know that most people just need help falling asleep ;)

Sleep aids are also pretty inexpensive and are very effective. There's a LOT of things you can spend your $20-$30 on which would be ineffective and useless for the most part. There is however a good number of excellent sleep aids which are very effective. Abyss Unparalleled is probably the best you can get and it's only $20-$30 a bottle, so very inexpensive as well. Plus something like Abyss Unparalleled has extra benefits beyond just helping one with sleep.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I understand that they come in higher dosages :) That's a problem as well, due to how the optimal dose isn't actually very effective at putting one to sleep, they basically just increased the dosages on the ones you can buy (it won't really hurt you, but it's not that great) because they know that most people just need help falling asleep ;)

Sleep aids are also pretty inexpensive and are very effective. There's a LOT of things you can spend your $20-$30 on which would be ineffective and useless for the most part. There is however a good number of excellent sleep aids which are very effective. Abyss Unparalleled is probably the best you can get and it's only $20-$30 a bottle, so very inexpensive as well. Plus something like Abyss Unparalleled has extra benefits beyond just helping one with sleep.
Correction: Not effective to putting YOU to sleep.

Again, that's a bummer and I'm sorry, but you just can't vouch for its effectiveness on anyone but yourself, man.

I'll stick to $3 a bottle because it works for me and then spend the other $27 on steak and potatoes. Only $20-30 a bottle (30 servings) to get a "good night's sleep with added benefits"... Good lawd. Supps are fun, if they weren't people wouldn't waste billions... yea billions... every year. I'm in the wrong business!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correction: Not effective to putting YOU to sleep.

Again, that's a bummer and I'm sorry, but you just can't vouch for its effectiveness on anyone but yourself, man.

I'll stick to $3 a bottle because it works for me and then spend the other $27 on steak and potatoes. Only $20-30 a bottle to go to sleep... Good lawd
The fact that you have 1) claimed melatonin is just as good as other sleep aid supplements and 2) that you are taking high doses of it shows the following:

1) Not very effective since you are going WAY over what should have been an optimal dose @ 1 gram or less.
2) You have not even bothered to compare and contrast melatonin to other sleep aid supplements.

Again, it's obvious that you are just trying to penny pinch at this point rather than being objective with what really does work well and what doesn't work well. Then there's the whole issue of you not actually understanding how melatonin works, how it works, what it actually does, and the HUGE difference between orally administered melatonin vs. the melatonin your body produces, which is an entirely other huge can of worms which you seem to be completely negligent of.

Hey, you want to penny pinch and just merrily assume that melatonin is just as good or comes anywhere close to good sleep aid supplements, that's your prerogative, just don't come out claiming it as if this was fact. Penny pinching is an entirely different issue than what is effective and what is not.

As for me vouching for things, AT MINIMUM I've used what I have talked about/mentioned thus AT BARE MINIMUM I have a basis for comparison that goes far beyond just looking at cost. You on the other hand, I highly doubt you can really substantiate your claims here.

Lastly, there's a reason why medically, melatonin has only really been recommended to treat circadian rhythm disorders but not really recommended all that much as an actual sleep aid apart from being recommended by folks like yourself whom are taking a ton of it (way over what should have been an optimal dose) just to get an effect from it. When you are taking something at 3-4 times the optimal dose, what you are taking obviously isn't all that great and useful. Then there's that other poster in this thread that has said he took 50 mg's. Does common sense here not surface? For goodness sakes, PRESCRIPTION time release melatonin is like 2 mg's. Does this not tell you ANYTHING?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
The fact that you have 1) claimed melatonin is just as good as other sleep aid supplements and 2) that you are taking high doses of it shows the following:

1) Not very effective since you are going WAY over what should have been an optimal dose @ 1 gram or less.
2) You have not even bothered to compare and contrast melatonin to other sleep aid supplements.

Again, it's obvious that you are just trying to penny pinch at this point rather than being objective with what really does work well and what doesn't work well. Then there's the whole issue of you not actually understanding how melatonin works, how it works, what it actually does, and the HUGE difference between orally administered melatonin vs. the melatonin your body produces, which is an entirely other huge can of worms which you seem to be completely negligent of.

Hey, you want to penny pinch and just merrily assume that melatonin is just as good or comes anywhere close to good sleep aid supplements, that's your prerogative, just don't come out claiming it as if this was fact. Penny pinching is an entirely different issue than what is effective and what is not.

As for me vouching for things, AT MINIMUM I've used what I have talked about/mentioned thus AT BARE MINIMUM I have a basis for comparison that goes far beyond just looking at cost. You on the other hand, I highly doubt you can really substantiate your claims here.

Lastly, there's a reason why medically, melatonin has only really been recommended to treat circadian rhythm disorders but not really used all that much as an actual sleep aid.
Well, I guess you're smarter than me, dude. Point made.

then again, I found something that works for me for pennies on the dollar. I don't mean to brag when I say penny pinching is not something I have to do, not by a long shot.

At the end of the day, I'm not lining the pockets of supp industry people yet I'm still killing it every day at the same level as if I were throwing money at all kinds of "premium supps" . I have probably spent over $20-30k on supps in my life. There comes a point where you have to ask yourself.. will a $30 bottle of sleeping pills make or break ANY goal of mine. For me its a reverberating no. Does melatonin work well for me? Yes, and many people I know. Have there been any negatives? No, its been 4 years like clockwork and I sleep fine when I'm without it, still. That's enough for me not to give someone $360 a year.

Why are you so hellbent on proving an opinion wrong? I'm not you. And you aren't a doctor... shockingly.

I have no intrest to sway you, friend. Do what works best for you and I wish you good luck. That's why my very first post ended in "IMO".

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I guess you're smarter than me, dude. Point made.

then again, I found something that works for me for pennies on the dollar. I don't mean to brag when I say penny pinching is not something I have to do, not by a long shot.

At the end of the day, I'm not lining the pockets of supp industry people yet I'm still killing it every day at the same level as if I were throwing money at all kinds of "premium supps" . I have probably spent over $20-30k on supps in my life. There comes a point where you have to ask yourself.. will a $30 bottle of sleeping pills make or break ANY goal of mine. For me its a reverberating no. Does melatonin work well for me? Yes, and many people I know. Have there been any negatives? No, its been 4 years like clockwork and I sleep fine without it still. That's enough for me not to give someone $360 a year. Why are you so hellbent on proving an opinion wrong? I'm not you. And you aren't a doctor... shockingly.

I have no intrest to sway you, friend. Do what works best for you and I wish you good luck. That's why my very first post ended in "IMO".
Look at the bold. If that is the case, why even bother with melatonin? Sleep aids as the name would imply, helps people that have trouble going to and staying asleep. If you only had some sleep cycle issues, then yes, melatonin is useful to get your cycle back in check. After it's in check, you don't need it anymore. It's beyond reason why you would still be taking the stuff for 4 years "like clockwork."

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Look at the bold. If that is the case, why even bother with melatonin? Sleep aids as the name would imply, helps people that have trouble going to and staying asleep. If you only had some sleep cycle issues, then yes, melatonin is useful to get your cycle back in check. After it's in check, you don't need it anymore. It's beyond reason why you would still be taking the stuff for 4 years "like clockwork."
I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. Melatonin puts me to sleep. It has for years b ut I'm not dependent, hence me being able to go without if I absolutely have to. I just wont fall asleep as well or stay asleep as well. That should be the end of my point.

Please just accept that it helps me. You're starting to sound like you just disapprove of what works for my own body.

Continue to flame all you want but what are you accomplishing? There are people like me all over the web who preach the same thing. Yes, we may all be dumber than you, doctor, but we all found melatonin works for us to fall sleep faster and stay asleep. And yes... its cheap.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. Melatonin puts me to sleep. It has for years. That should be the end of my point.

Please just accept that it helps me. You're starting to sound like you just disapprove of what works for my own body.

Continue to flame all you want but what are you accomplishing? There are people like me all over the web who preach the same thing. Yes, we may all be dumber than you, doctor, but we all found melatonin works for us to fall sleep faster and stay asleep. And yes... its cheap.
Flame? Not flaming at all, and not saying that melatonin is useless either. Was just pointing out that your entire basis of argument/discussion was completely off course. You essentially came in with a post that had the following message: melatonin > than sleep aid supplements and it's cheaper.

I can wholeheartedly agree that it's cheap as heck but one can not really claim it to be equally or better than a lot of the quality sleep aids currently available. As for you stating "but we all found melatonin works for us to fall sleep faster and stay asleep," NOW who's claiming things for the general population? LoL.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Oh no, you misunderstood. These are actual posts that I have read over the years. Much like Bioman quoted my post today. Not assumptions. Testimonies.

You're right that there plenty of sleep aids out there, some more geared towards making people fall asleep faster. Find whatever works for you, tho. If its cheap and you don't have to pay for a supp company's millions $$$ in marketing... more power to you. They wouldn't be $20-$30 a bottle unless you were paying for corporate marketing and an even bigger profit margin.

I really haven't had a single disagreement to your arguments other than that melatonin works to make many people fall asleep faster and stay asleep.

You are a well versed guy and I agree with all of your research, I really do. I know its mostly used for jet lag and things of a circadian nature but it also can be used for falling asleep. I say this... because I'm proof.

These threads are great for stress relief haha... I feel like a million bucks after a good debate.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no, you misunderstood. These are actual posts that I have read over the years. Much like Bioman quoted my post today. Not assumptions. Testimonies.

You're right that there plenty of sleep aids out there, some more geared towards making people fall asleep faster. Find whatever works for you, tho. If its cheap and you don't have to pay for a supp company's millions $$$ in marketing... more power to you. They wouldn't be $20-$30 a bottle unless you were paying for corporate marketing and an even bigger profit margin.

I really haven't had a single disagreement to your arguments other than that melatonin works to make many people fall asleep faster and stay asleep.
I've read many of these testimonies and anecdotal reports. Problem here is that we are discussing what is the best sleep aid, we are not talking about what has bare minimum usefulness.

Again, from your initial post in which I replied to (and now know that it's just basically going round and round in circles with you at this point since the point I was making completely flew right past you), you claimed that melatonin is JUST AS GOOD as other sleep aid supplements which is simply NOT TRUE and you would have understood this if you had ever bothered to actually compare and contrast.

Nobody was arguing if melatonin was ineffective, the point was that melatonin is not very effective in comparison with what is available. As for your assumption that supplement companies are just out to get you, have you even bothered to look at the ingredients some of these contain? They cost $20-$30 because of the ingredients they contain. Melatonin is a bottom of the barrel cheap ingredient. GABA, mucuna/l-dopa, sensoril, ashwagandha, etc. even as bulk ingredients costs considerably more than bulk melatonin. There's a very large cost difference in the raw ingredients here. You're ignoring this very important fact and just making a nonsensical blanket statement that equates to the following as if there is no raw material cost difference: you pay x-amount of money for sleep aids because supplement companies are just trying to rip you off.

As for supplement company's paying millions of dollars on marketing, do you have any idea how pretty darn small Nimbus is? Nimbus barely markets their current products and the reason something like Abyss Unparalleled is so highly regarded is because people actually used the product and genuinely love the product, not because we are sheep following advertisements.

Like seriously, where's all these misguided notions of yours coming from? I mean, I feel bad for you for you having to spend 20-30 thousand dollars over the years on supplements which you probably just bought willy nilly based probably entirely off of marketing bunk but that's on you as an uneducated consumer more than anything.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Wow, I remove my compliment. I dont give a **** how small a company is. The smaller, the more profit that needs to be made. I have nothing against them and the ingredient profile is stacked for your info. Is it $30 worth of stuff... thats up to who ever wants to buy it. Don't be such a f*cking assh*le. I worked my ass off to gain 50lbs in 3 years and lost 6% bf. Who are you to tell me that I only pay for marketing... you should gain the opposite from that. Not everyone starts out knowing everything there is in this exponentially confusing market place. Not even you, you pompous assquach.

If you are going to attack my consumer integrity, education and transitively, ability to possess results, then you better not actually be 160 pounds unless you are 4-6% and bench 325. I don't need to prove sh*t to you, I can almost curl a little runt like you.

You are literally the only person that seriously got under my skin in my entire time on this board. I know a Napoleon when I see one.

*And unsubscribed*

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I remove my compliment. I dont give a **** how small a company is. The smaller, the more profit that needs to be made. I have nothing against them and the ingredient profile is stacked for your info. Is it $30 worth of stuff... thats up to who ever wants to buy it. Don't be such a f*cking assh*le. I worked my ass off to gain 50lbs in 3 years and lost 6% bf. Who are you to tell me that I only pay for marketing... you should gain the opposite from that. Not everyone starts out knowing everything there is in this exponentially confusing market place. Not even you, you pompous assquach.

If you are going to attack my consumer integrity, education and transitively, ability to possess results, then you better not actually be 160 pounds unless you are 4-6% and bench 325. I don't need to prove sh*t to you, I can almost curl a little runt like you.

You are literally the only person that seriously got under my skin in my entire time on this board. I know a Napoleon when I see one.

*And unsubscribed*
LoL. Wow, so basically instead of backing up your arguments and the nonsensical points you kept making, you just went on the attack and now resort to the good ole who-has-the-biggest-swinging-c*** defense. LOL.

Who was attacking your physique or progress anyway? BWAH HA HA HA HA. You're the one that kept bringing up how supplement companies are out to rip people off and how you've spent 20-30 k on supplements over the years.

I think this is an instance where you've essentially got under your own skin there buddy :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Weird no new topic on sleep aids with such hectic tempo of life most of us live..
actually we at FINAFLEX have run a promo log relatively recently on our G8... strange that only one person (my rep at that) has mentioned this great stuff..

in fact -- we have just concluded updating the formula to add a (better) refreshing flavor, and each tub contains 2x the amount of servings now than the original (40 servings, up from 20) --- all for the same price as the old :)

we will be rolling the new product out with an additional promo log once production has given us sufficient supply at warehouse..if you would like to run a promo log for us, send me a PM and give me your commitment to run a thorough (and complete!) log and i'll make sure you are one chosen

cheers

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
actually we at FINAFLEX have run a promo log relatively recently on our G8... strange that only one person (my rep at that) has mentioned this great stuff..

in fact -- we have just concluded updating the formula to add a (better) refreshing flavor, and each tub contains 2x the amount of servings now than the original (40 servings, up from 20) --- all for the same price as the old :)

we will be rolling the new product out with an additional promo log once production has given us sufficient supply at warehouse..if you would like to run a promo log for us, send me a PM and give me your commitment to run a thorough (and complete!) log and i'll make sure you are one chosen

cheers
Wanted to try it out, like the formula, just hard to make the jump in price when I already see good results from other less expensive options.
Definitely in if there is a sale on this new one

Or if this promo log would be open to a Canadian consider me

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Wanted to try it out, like the formula, just hard to make the jump in price when I already see good results from other less expensive options.
Definitely in if there is a sale on this new one
double the servings for same $ should help alleviate your concerns
if you want in on same offer I made to op, send me PM and we will roll

to everyone else:
keep an eye out for our promo thread, coming soon......

(end plug)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been using Abyss Unparalleled with REALLY good results, cant imagine anything else topping it and nothing else that Ive tried has.

Ive been hearing great things about Lights Out from a few buddies at my gym too.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I finished 3rd night on Abyss and maybe this was first night of sleeping 7h instead of usual waking after 4-6h to pee.

Will wait at least a week before getting excited but can say that it has potential.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished 3rd night on Abyss and maybe this was first night of sleeping 7h instead of usual waking after 4-6h to pee.

Will wait at least a week before getting excited but can say that it has potential.
So you wet the bed?? :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had the same experience, usually I get up a time or two to pee, now I sleep right on through and take a massive leak first thing in the morning. I also feel more energized and relaxed throughout the days since adding Abyss Unparalleled into the mix.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Now 6 nights of taking Abyss (1st night 1 cap then 2 caps around 45min-1h before bedtime) and seeing light changes but nothing significant.

Might keep with 2 caps/night until 10 nights then might add 1 or 2mg of melatonin to the mix cause I'm still waking around 4am to pee then not so easy to fall a sleep since I start thinking on lots of stuff.

I might try 2 caps of Abyss and 1mg melatonin or 1 cap Abyss and 2mg melatonin.

What are your experience with Abyss and melatonin stacking together?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been getting nothing but AWESOME reviews on our REM 8.0. It's phenibut, ZMA, gaba, and a few other things that will help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling rested and ready to go. Because it has phenibut it is extremely effective, but should only be used for 3-5 days without a 1-2 day break. Used properly, it can be an awesome asset to your supplement routine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been getting nothing but AWESOME reviews on our REM 8.0. It's phenibut, ZMA, gaba, and a few other things that will help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling rested and ready to go. Because it has phenibut it is extremely effective, but should only be used for 3-5 days without a 1-2 day break. Used properly, it can be an awesome asset to your supplement routine.
I like it. I use it on nights where I'm too wired or just want to sleep for longer.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a number of sleep aids over the years but I always went back to melatonin+zinc. This combo works pretty well and has a host of health benefits as well. Most recently however, I tried both REM PM by MAN and Lights Out by Iforce Nutrition. Both work well but they have completely different effects. REM PM knocks me out for about 3-4 hours. So much so that I often wonder if it's all natural. I always wake up refershed without a hangover effect. Lights Out, on the other hand, doesn't knock me out at all but helps me sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Here again, I always wake up refreshed and ready to meet the day. I can take Lights Out and still stay up late but sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Melatonin+zinc is somewhere in between these two. I have used phenebit but I wake up feeling tired and sometimes a little groogy. If you have trouble falling asleep I would recommend REM PM, however if you fall asleep easily but have trouble waking during the night Lights Out would probably work best.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a number of sleep aids over the years but I always went back to melatonin+zinc. This combo works pretty well and has a host of health benefits as well. Most recently however, I tried both REM PM by MAN and Lights Out by Iforce Nutrition. Both work well but they have completely different effects. REM PM knocks me out for about 3-4 hours. So much so that I often wonder if it's all natural. I always wake up refershed without a hangover effect. Lights Out, on the other hand, doesn't knock me out at all but helps me sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Here again, I always wake up refreshed and ready to meet the day. I can take Lights Out and still stay up late but sleep deeper when I do fall asleep. Melatonin+zinc is somewhere in between these two. I have used phenebit but I wake up feeling tired and sometimes a little groogy. If you have trouble falling asleep I would recommend REM PM, however if you fall asleep easily but have trouble waking during the night Lights Out would probably work best.
Work your way up on dosing for phenibut AND allow yourself to have plenty of time to sleep. This should alleviate the phenibut hangover problem ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now 6 nights of taking Abyss (1st night 1 cap then 2 caps around 45min-1h before bedtime) and seeing light changes but nothing significant.

Might keep with 2 caps/night until 10 nights then might add 1 or 2mg of melatonin to the mix cause I'm still waking around 4am to pee then not so easy to fall a sleep since I start thinking on lots of stuff.

I might try 2 caps of Abyss and 1mg melatonin or 1 cap Abyss and 2mg melatonin.

What are your experience with Abyss and melatonin stacking together?
That sounds like the culprit, you can rely on supplements to calm your body but not as much to ease your mind. It sounds like you are in a period of high mental stress, extra gaba or phenibut may be of more use than extra melatonin.