What to use in regards to parachuting powders?
- 02-08-2014, 03:20 PMS.N.S. Rep
- 02-08-2014, 03:32 PM
- 02-08-2014, 11:54 PM
I just read it can be dangerous and cause some issues in the stomach in some people, I figure if you're doing it every other day it can't be good long term.
02-09-2014, 03:10 AM
Having done a single scoop of cissus recently, I can see why you cats hate it, let alone like 7 scoops... I tried dropping it in my mouth and chasing it, and doing it as a shot... oddly, chasing it was easier. Might try ice cubes.
Pudding cubes? Tell me cissus couldn't disappear at least a little into a Snack Pack. Yoghurt cubes? Unflavored gelatin? Cissus gummies?
02-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Beberine is easily the worst tasting supp ive ever had to endure swallowing, mixing it with a small amount of oximega greens masks the taste surprisingly well
Olympus Labs Representative
**My posts are my personal opinion and not that of Olympus Labs**
02-09-2014, 05:24 PM
02-09-2014, 07:05 PM
02-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Unless it's something that you want to dose away from carbs, toss it in a spoonful of applesauce and slam it. Won't even taste it.
02-10-2014, 03:52 AM
If it's berberine I'm sure you can taste it even in apple sauce. Having said that I've never tired apple sauce for any powder.
11-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Anyone found any new suggestions? I tried RICE PAPER, doesn't work! LOL
I wish someone would create like editable silk teabags!
11-10-2014, 12:41 PM
11-10-2014, 02:36 PM
I do a little water + MIO (whatever flavor you like - orange for me a strong). Mix it and then plug your nose --> chug.
NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2012, 03:59 AM
- By cowboy007 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2010, 03:24 AM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2005, 02:24 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:23 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:54 PM