What to use in regards to parachuting powders?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are people using?

I tried RICE PAPER, and it just cracks. What other options?

I use to just use toilet paper and I read it was ok, but of late I noticed it's been giving me stomach issues & after reading up on it it's not totally safe.

Is there any wrap, food that folds like a tissue we can dump powder in and throw it down? Someone must of found something!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Have you tried slightly wetting the rice paper first?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just stomach it. Tilt my head up like a pez dispenser and drop the **** in the back of my throat and chase it.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I drop the powder under my tongue, then swig some water really fast. Can't even taste it.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
maybe a wonton wrapper? just a suggestion idk

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, just get some Great Value (chrystal light) powder and put a little of that in your shaker. Makes everything palatable.

Why parachute?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, just get some Great Value (chrystal light) powder and put a little of that in your shaker. Makes everything palatable. Why parachute?
Because you're taking bulk Berberine. If someone can handle taking that straight, they are a champ.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk cissus is pretty rancid. Just as bad as pharma grade caffeine powder.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Berberine is worse. Didn't think anything could beat cissus, but Berberine sure did.

BlackWinging

Awards
Bulk Berberine is worse. Didn't think anything could beat cissus, but Berberine sure did.
Is it weird I'm actually ok with the taste of cissus? Tastes like an earthy chocolate flavor to me.

Sulbutiamine is the worst powder I've ever had. I've had nightmares about it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it weird I'm actually ok with the taste of cissus? Tastes like an earthy chocolate flavor to me. Sulbutiamine is the worst powder I've ever had. I've had nightmares about it.
That may be a little weird haha. I wish it tasted like that for me however.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it weird I'm actually ok with the taste of cissus? Tastes like an earthy chocolate flavor to me.

That may be a little weird haha. I wish it tasted like that for me however.
I don't mind the cissus too much either. For a while I mixed cissus, 1-carboxy, and Super sapponins in a shaker with no flavor and down the hatch. The way I do it is use very little water, just enough to get it down the throat, but not thick. So like 3 oz or so. Then just slam it.

never tried those other ones that you mentioned though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mystery of the disappearing toilet paper!. LMAO!
Damn man, when did you start reppin for SNS? I am hardly ever on my computer, and tapatalk doesn't show these signatures.

Congrats!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mind the cissus too much either. For a while I mixed cissus, 1-carboxy, and Super sapponins in a shaker with no flavor and down the hatch. The way I do it is use very little water, just enough to get it down the throat, but not thick. So like 3 oz or so. Then just slam it. never tried those other ones that you mentioned though.
I did this once with Berberine. Worst mistake of my life. I stood over the sink gagging for 10 minutes and the taste stayed in my mouth for a few hours even after eating. Doesn't come off the fingers very well either.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did this once with Berberine. Worst mistake of my life. I stood over the sink gagging for 10 minutes and the taste stayed in my mouth for a few hours even after eating. Doesn't come off the fingers very well either.
That sounds bad. I will take your word for it and this sounds like a perfect candidate for parachuting!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds bad. I will take your word for it and this sounds like a perfect candidate for parachuting!
Oh it is lol.

I would love to have some people put up some videos of them throwing back bulk Berberine straight.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Same here. Sulbutiamine is horrible.

jerseyswol

Awards
Ever thought of buying bulk gelatin caps and just turning it into pills?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
In my younger days pre wife and kid id parachute certain recreational substances with rolling papers quite effective, don't see why it wouldn't work with supplements

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Also jerseyswoles advice is pretty sound, you can pick up a capsule maker and some gel caps for under $20

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Oh it is lol.

I would love to have some people put up some videos of them throwing back bulk Berberine straight.
lol time to get DJbeanpole on the case! He can't back down from a good challenge! Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol time to get DJbeanpole on the case! He can't back down from a good challenge! Lol
Someone send me some and I'll do it :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same here. Sulbutiamine is horrible.
These. Sulbutiamine takes the cake. I tried it twice, just tossing it back with water. Never again...capsuled the rest of it. Think glue, gas, and something else terrible.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've downed ber before, and cissus, and much more. Small amount of water.

Take splenda, moisten your tongue, paste your tongue in splenda.. so there is a coat of it on it.. put powder on top of splenda.. down a shot of water quick.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping for a solution.....I don't think I can handle putting down bulk powders anymore! Rice paper sucked! Lol, nothing beats toilet paper for ease but tired of worrying about any sides lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping for a solution.....I don't think I can handle putting down bulk powders anymore! Rice paper sucked! Lol, nothing beats toilet paper for ease but tired of worrying about any sides lol.
Please elaborate on the debilitating side effects of consuming paper...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh it is lol.

I've done that when I opened recompadril into iced tea

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe silk tea bags? I think they're something like 60% aminos, so I assume they could be digested?

http://www.foodproductiondaily.com/Packaging/Edible-food-packaging-dissolves-in-water-developer

Maybe coat your tongue in candle wax?

That made me think of maybe getting a mini ice cube tray, filling halfway with unsweetened chocolate, dosing in each, and filling the rest of the way.

Which raises the point: Why not just make supplement ice cubes?
I like some of your ideas, tho a little time consuming! I can take some bulks, but in terms of something like Cissus I like to take 5g per day. I am going to look into the idea of silk bags as it's interesting!

Please elaborate on the debilitating side effects of consuming paper...

I just read it can be dangerous and cause some issues in the stomach in some people, I figure if you're doing it every other day it can't be good long term.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Having done a single scoop of cissus recently, I can see why you cats hate it, let alone like 7 scoops... I tried dropping it in my mouth and chasing it, and doing it as a shot... oddly, chasing it was easier. Might try ice cubes.

Pudding cubes? Tell me cissus couldn't disappear at least a little into a Snack Pack. Yoghurt cubes? Unflavored gelatin? Cissus gummies?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beberine is easily the worst tasting supp ive ever had to endure swallowing, mixing it with a small amount of oximega greens masks the taste surprisingly well

dramallama

Awards
Wait could someone explain the process and purpose to 'parachuting'?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait could someone explain the process and purpose to 'parachuting'?
Using paper (usually toilet paper) to wrap your bulk powder and take it like caps/tabs instead of capping it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless it's something that you want to dose away from carbs, toss it in a spoonful of applesauce and slam it. Won't even taste it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's berberine I'm sure you can taste it even in apple sauce. Having said that I've never tired apple sauce for any powder.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone found any new suggestions? I tried RICE PAPER, doesn't work! LOL

I wish someone would create like editable silk teabags!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruit juice....or google empty 00 capsules, or empty 000 capsules (they are huge)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I do a little water + MIO (whatever flavor you like - orange for me a strong). Mix it and then plug your nose --> chug.