Erase Pro and Bloodwork/Lipids

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it have an influence on HDL values? It acts as Anti-E and a lower E2 level means a lower HDL level or did i got something wrong? I just wanted to know if i should take Erase during my PCT when i want my lipids in bloodwork be in range. Does it by the way influence other parameters, homocystein or DHEA levels?

Awray08

Awards
Whats up brother!? To answer your question the biggest change would be in your lipids. Your lipid profile will be changed but only temporarily, your best bet is to run your post cycle and wait 6 weeks to get blood work done. By that time your body should be balanced out depending on how long you cycled, what you cycled and how fast your body recovers. If you are truly worried about it take 1200-1800mgs of Red Yeast Rice, 200mgs Cq10, 6gms fish oil for the lipids.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's tough to predict how your lipids would react in either direction, but you can take betaine for homocysteine, fish oil for triglycerides, niacin for HDL/LDL, and heart help for Total Cholesterol/LDL

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's tough to predict how your lipids would react in either direction, but you can take betaine for homocysteine, fish oil for triglycerides, niacin for HDL/LDL, and heart help for Total Cholesterol/LDL
Do ya have a product recommendation for niacin coop?Too many contradicting views out there

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Betaine for homocysteine (together w/ folic acid, B-6, B-12, etc) -- check
fish oil for triglycerides -- check
niacin for HDL/LDL

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just good old WITH-flush niacin
I know no-flush niacin isnt good but what the hell is slo-niacin?is it the right stuff?And which niacin is effective without being liver toxic?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know no-flush niacin isnt good but what the hell is slo-niacin?is it the right stuff?And which niacin is effective without being liver toxic?
Slo-niacin is a time released niacin. It is the "flush" type, but people are less inclined to have that reaction because of the time release nature of the product.

One other VERY important note - whereas the maximum recommended dose (NOT RDA) of regular (or immediate release) niacin for cholesterol reduction is customarily 3 grams per day; the maximum recommended dose (NOT RDA) of slo-release niacin for cholesterol reduction is 1.5 grams per day.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slo-niacin is a time released niacin. It is the "flush" type, but people are less inclined to have that reaction because of the time release nature of the product.

One other VERY important note - whereas the maximum recommended dose (NOT RDA) of regular (or immediate release) niacin for cholesterol reduction is customarily 3 grams per day; the maximum recommended dose (NOT RDA) of slo-release niacin for cholesterol reduction is 1.5 grams per day.
so you would go with slo-niacin?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so you would go with slo-niacin?
Yes, I use Slo-niacin, approx 1.2 grams per day. I also get about 200 mg of IR niacin through other supplements.

Ideally, the combination of slow release niacin and IR niacin is optimal. The following protocol is suggested in a well researched book on cholesterol management:

AM - 500 mg SR niacin; 500 mg IR niacin
Afternoon - 500 mg IR niacin
Evening - 500 mg SR niacin

Each type of niacin is supposed to have some advantage over the other type, so the combination is alleged to be the best of both worlds. I would have to go back and research the respective benefits/advantages of SR v. IR.