The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I hadn't been feeling to good last couple days. Hit the gym today and took 6 caps of acute and by 15 min I smashed a wicked chest workout. I'm still on a high as wel speak. I think for me 6 caps is the sweet spot.
    Damn 6 is hardcore, I never take more than 3 caps, but 4 caps really brings on some good fat burning, can't imagine what 6 would feel like!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fat burning you say?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    NICE !!!!!!! You are crazy strong man.
    FINAFLEX REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Damn!!! Amazing numbers HP!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fat burning you say?
    Makes you sweat like crazy!

7. New Member

I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
    I'm told it should be in a couple weeks

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah JD 6 caps for me lol but remember if you cut me I'd bleed pwo! It's just me I have to be a consistent 90 to 0 on the go!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah JD 6 caps for me lol but remember if you cut me I'd bleed pwo! It's just me I have to be a consistent 90 to 0 on the go!
    I would never go over 4 myself, apparently you like a damn strong rush lol

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!
    We should be in Europe within 2 weeks.

12. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post

I'm also in the Uk, just not sure who will stock it and curious to what price range they will have it at...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I'm also in the Uk, just not sure who will stock it and curious to what price range they will have it at...
    I'm not sure of he price point yet, but I'll see if I can get that info for you.

14. New Member

It has arrived in Europe!!
    Time to get that pump on!!

30 for 20/40 servings.
  15. New Member

Yup just seen that and very affordable, The UK prices are normally terrible.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

O yeah!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Gotta love with a effective supplement has a great price point too..
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. New Member

maybe too effective
    Just went to buy 2 tubs, sold out at Pred.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I bought 3 tubs at 19 something when np had an intro sale. Down 1 tub. 2 more to go
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Finished my first tub and into my second. Combining with Enhanced for early morning PWO
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

2 tubs down and will be getting more for during my next stim break
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Sounds like everyone is enjoying their tubs of High Volume!
    FINAFLEX REP
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For some reason everytime I take 2 scoops of High Volume, i get a really pleasant mental clarity and edge...its like a focus and energy inside my brain. I don't know what it is because I have taken all of the ingredients before separately excluding the Plantago, so maybe its some type of synergy

Whatever it is I like it and keep taking it for these 10pm workouts I have been doing
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For some reason everytime I take 2 scoops of High Volume, i get a really pleasant mental clarity and edge...its like a focus and energy inside my brain. I don't know what it is because I have taken all of the ingredients before separately excluding the Plantago, so maybe its some type of synergy

Whatever it is I like it and keep taking it for these 10pm workouts I have been doing
    I'm thinking the high dose of L-Citrulline really brings not only pumps to another level but a very noticeable boost in performance, I did a workout last week without High Volume, next training day I used High Volume again, makes a world of difference for me.

Perhaps Plantago gives a bit of an energy effect because I find when I use Titanium I have better energy throughout the day.

25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

I'm thinking the high dose of L-Citrulline really brings not only pumps to another level but a very noticeable boost in performance, I did a workout last week without High Volume, next training day I used High Volume again, makes a world of difference for me.

Perhaps Plantago gives a bit of an energy effect because I find when I use Titanium I have better energy throughout the day.
    My numbers have gone up on most lifts these past 2 weeks combining Enhanced and High Volume. Destroyed my shoulder workout today, can't wait to train again tomorrow!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My numbers have gone up on most lifts these past 2 weeks combining Enhanced and High Volume. Destroyed my shoulder workout today, can't wait to train again tomorrow!
    Now that is positive feedback! Nice..
    FINAFLEX REP
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You too eh? I feel the enhanced +highvolume combo is my go to. Thinking of adding caffeine free focus xt.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You too eh? I feel the enhanced +highvolume combo is my go to. Thinking of adding caffeine free focus xt.

The Enhanced/High Volume combo rocks for the pump junkies for sure! I love it. I bet adding caffeine free focus xt would be awesome.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

The Enhanced/High Volume combo rocks for the pump junkies for sure! I love it. I bet adding caffeine free focus xt would be awesome.
    My cutting stack will be a little different soon. 1scoop alphamine 1 scoop enhanced 2 scoops high volume and 1 scoop focus xt caffeine free. May add ephedrine but may be to much!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

My cutting stack will be a little different soon. 1scoop alphamine 1 scoop enhanced 2 scoops high volume and 1 scoop focus xt caffeine free. May add ephedrine but may be to much!
    Holy pile of powder lol that would be in a full shaker bottle.
    Sounds awesome though
    Athletix Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Sounds awesome though
    You guys wash down your powders with water.. He washes his down with more powder
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I have run this protocol without the focus xt but with the ephedrine - was very effective

Sounds awesome though
    All those flavours.. like a magic potion.
    FINAFLEX REP
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

You guys wash down your powders with water.. He washes his down with more powder
    No issues if the powder has good flavoring.

But seriously....I do like powders over pills. 2 scoops of beta alinine in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening goes down alot better than 8 pills. Same with creatine. Same with bcaas. Same with citruline. Well....you get the picture. Plus they can more likely properly dose things with powder. Wish 1.3 powder was still available. That was cheap as hell!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I prefer powders as well but they are too difficult when I am at work. Bag is packed as it is and i can only imagine all the looks if im pulling out tubs and mixing powders all day,
    Athletix Representative
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I prefer powders as well but they are too difficult when I am at work. Bag is packed as it is and i can only imagine all the looks if im pulling out tubs and mixing powders all day,
    I hear ya. I do keep a couple of tubs (protein and bcaa's) in my desk. Mind you I do get some funny looks with the bottle caps of pills that are usually on my desk as well lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Ziplock bags and one shaker cup. Saved me a couple times.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I have run this protocol without the focus xt but with the ephedrine - was very effective.
    I love adding ephedrine in, small dose tho or my blood pressure skyrockets lol.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I love adding ephedrine in, small dose tho or my blood pressure skyrockets lol.
    I go the 24mg x 3 per day..
    FINAFLEX REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

The most I dose is 2x 24. Otherwise my sleep is ****ed. I start at 100/8 100mg caffeine 8 ephedrine. Interested to try with forskolin this time around.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I can only take 16mg lol. At 24mg I feel horrible.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Combination of Great Things! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 06:35 PM
  2. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 05:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM