The combination of L-Citrulline, Agmatine, GMS & Plantago

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    My man! Its a tricky flavor... its smells a lot sweeter than it actually tastes. Not too bland but not too over-the-top sugary like a Cinnabon.
    Lol Niceee. Looking forward to it :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Pink lemonade with blue Raz enhanced! Shoulders blew up today!

With this combo I get some crazy shoulder vascularity popping out, love being PUMPED the F up lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

With this combo I get some crazy shoulder vascularity popping out, love being PUMPED the F up lol.
    Hoping it wasn't a fluke, trying the same dosing my next chest day
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hoping it wasn't a fluke, trying the same dosing my next chest day
    The combo brings a new level of "PUMPS", you should try a chest/back super set day, it's crazy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

The combo brings a new level of "PUMPS", you should try a chest/back super set day, it's crazy.
    May not fit in my car after that (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    May not fit in my car after that (=

Arm days with the combo is fun too!

7. It seems that any good stim pre, is a great match for High Volume. That said, Acute FX is part of the family so only makes sense to combo them.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I can't imagine a workout without High Volume now, I think you will love that combo. What flavour did you end up getting?

I'm in love with the Pink Lemonade, very good.
    I went with watermelon to go with fruit punch alphamine. What do you think about trying 3 scoops of HV or is that overkill

9. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I went with watermelon to go with fruit punch alphamine. What do you think about trying 3 scoops of HV or is that overkill
    I have done it and I was swole. Another great method is going with the 2 scoops pre and then adding one scoop to your intra. The endurance aspect shines with this dosing.
    FINAFLEX REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I've tried it once so far, but doing 2 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra. Veins and pumps were crazy, but all 3 pre-workout I think may be too much L-Citrulline for my stomach. I find 2 scoops is perfect. I believe DJ has been using 3 scoops.

11. Dj is Mr. Mega scoop! lol
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Dj is Mr. Mega scoop! lol
    Haha! OK only got up to 2.5 scoops pre when I was mixing with AcuteFX. Backed off of that and now only take 1-2 sipped intra since I've been using Condense.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. I did 2 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra day.....omg pumps and vascularity was off the walls.

No upset stomach either, but I will be sticking to 2 scoops.

14. Anyone just try intra dosing yet?

I've added ModernBCAA+, it seems to work very well with High Volume.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Anyone just try intra dosing yet?

I've added ModernBCAA+, it seems to work very well with High Volume.
    I've been dosing 1 scoop intra for the past few weeks. It has a major effect on my endurance. I've been able to get out at least 2-3 extra reps per set with intra dosing. I honestly prefer the intra dosing over the pre dosing. Plus with longer workouts I need as much help as possible to keep endurance high to get me through.

16. I always add 1 scoop of HV to my intra.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Why do I torture myself reading these posts.. Still waiting for UK/EU release..

However I was just told that it wont be long now!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I've been dosing 1 scoop intra for the past few weeks. It has a major effect on my endurance. I've been able to get out at least 2-3 extra reps per set with intra dosing. I honestly prefer the intra dosing over the pre dosing. Plus with longer workouts I need as much help as possible to keep endurance high to get me through.
    Thanks for the great feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I always add 1 scoop of HV to my intra.
    Same here, always at least 1 scoop, stacking it with Modern BCAA's intra, works wonders.

19. I hadn't been feeling to good last couple days. Hit the gym today and took 6 caps of acute and by 15 min I smashed a wicked chest workout. I'm still on a high as wel speak. I think for me 6 caps is the sweet spot.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

20. ...pack is back
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I hadn't been feeling to good last couple days. Hit the gym today and took 6 caps of acute and by 15 min I smashed a wicked chest workout. I'm still on a high as wel speak. I think for me 6 caps is the sweet spot.
    Damn 6 is hardcore, I never take more than 3 caps, but 4 caps really brings on some good fat burning, can't imagine what 6 would feel like!

22. Fat burning you say?
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    NICE !!!!!!! You are crazy strong man.
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Smashing weights with HV. I can't believe the added strength I've experienced with it thus far. I'm only using two scoops preWO. Damn, in November and I'm ahead if schedule to hit an PR. Gym PR this Monday {365x4x10} already hit 355x4x10 {PR}. Been progressing each week starting back in Sept @ 245x4x10. Progressed with a 10lb jump weekly. Unreal results and loving it.
    Damn!!! Amazing numbers HP!

26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fat burning you say?
    Makes you sweat like crazy!

27. I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
    I'm told it should be in a couple weeks

29. Yeah JD 6 caps for me lol but remember if you cut me I'd bleed pwo! It's just me I have to be a consistent 90 to 0 on the go!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

30. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I have never bought outside the uk before but I need to get this. Full dose of L-Citrulline & agmatine! That's actually a really affordable product without messing around with bulk powders. Should be in the UK soon though right.
    I have been told by 2 suppliers that they will have HV within the next couple of weeks. So hopefully soon we can also get HV pumps in Europe!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Combination of Great Things! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 07:59 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 12:13 PM