Stack recommendation?

Gun bunny

Awards
Hey fellas! I am looking for a stack using trenazone and cycle assist. I used this before with havoc and got great results but my body didn't agree with havoc. I have been off havoc for 2 days and still have a miserable rash and bumps where ever I scratch! I understand trenazone causes rashes but I quit that 2 weeks ago and continued havoc. Still have rashes all over my body. Basically guys give me a simple stack and how to run it. I'm worried about post cycle Gyno and estrogen so please include that...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you scratching?. Are you itchy all over your body?. That's not a good sign. It could be liver distress. Never heard of trenazone causing rashes. Are you still using Havoc?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey fellas! I am looking for a stack using trenazone and cycle assist. I used this before with havoc and got great results but my body didn't agree with havoc. I have been off havoc for 2 days and still have a miserable rash and bumps where ever I scratch! I understand trenazone causes rashes but I quit that 2 weeks ago and continued havoc. Still have rashes all over my body. Basically guys give me a simple stack and how to run it. I'm worried about post cycle Gyno and estrogen so please include that...

Google, "Drug-Induced Cholestasis"

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The carrier for trenazone is known to be pretty harsh on the skin.

My suggestion is to get off cycle, and pct right away. Starting and stopping hormones speraticly really isn't smart or good for your body. Pct properly(serm, A.I., test booster) take the proper time off and replan your cycle.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All depends how long you have been on, but mostly should come down to blood work. Since I doubt you will get any/haven't already, as most people don't then time on+pct=time off.

I prefer to suggest a longer pct than most. As long as the cycle length with a minimum of 8 weeks.

Clomid: week 1-4: 12.5mg ED, or 25mg EOD
Raloxifene: week 1-8: 60mg ED
Erase: 50mg week 2-5, 25mg week 6-8, 25mg EOD week 9
Test Booster: Week 1-8; Any of your choice here:DAA, Fadogia, NMDA etc...

That's a pretty aggressive but very easy PCT that will be light on the body with minimal side effects. Restoring hormones to homeostasis should not be taken lightly.

Gun bunny

Awards
I am no longer using anything. The rash and itching comes and goes. It is not all over my body but just in random spots. I get blood work done on tuesday. I am just asking does anyone have a safer more reliable stack?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why do you need to stack? I assume this is your second cycle? at the point you are at you should be running singles at normal doses. stacking stuff is for far more advanced users.