MAN SPORTS REPS come on in...... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

MAN SPORTS REPS come on in......

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gameday will make you swole...
    BOARD TYRANT

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Just ordered me a tub of enhanced, prob shouldn't review it though, as the effects will probably be placebo and totally outlandish amiright?
    What does enhanced have to do with this? I'm not doubting that you noticed pumps. Rather, I'm trying to figure out the mechanism (see my post above).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Or it will make you puke (my experience) and absolutely be the PF3s fault. Cause everything is PF3's fault. Ya dig?
    PF3 killed my mom
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PF3 killed my mom
    A clown killed my father
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Nothing in the product would directly result in increased pumps but it's quite possible that it may help increase the uptake of some pump ingredients you are either taking in bulk or which are in your preworkout. I think the best way to see if the product has a direct impact on pumps would be to abstain from pump products for a little while when running PF3. Just my 2 cents.
    Therefore he noticed increased pumps while using PF3.... that was his review breh
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    A clown killed my father
    Your mother having gypsy ties father on fancy headress too face painting maybe logical but inexcusable outcome
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't say I am 100 percent sold on the.pf3. After nearly one tub id like to continue running it, just a little pricey esp when biogrow is cheaper. I weigh 215 any chance I could need to up my dosing?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What does enhanced have to do with this? I'm not doubting that you noticed pumps. Rather, I'm trying to figure out the mechanism (see my post above).
    This isn't directed at you, or pes, just those that discredit my ability to give my review/experience of a product.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I can't say I am 100 percent sold on the.pf3. After nearly one tub id like to continue running it, just a little pricey esp when biogrow is cheaper. I weigh 215 any chance I could need to up my dosing?
    ive come across several people who are taking high doses. im taking a higher dose myself and i plan on taking an uber-high dose in the future, as my goal is always to bulk (the weight i put on always looks good) and ive mysteriously gained bodyweight where ive been frozen at 185lbs for years (due i suppose to a lack of stomach space to eat more and an unwillingness to down protein more periodically) so im excited to see if yet more pf3 will result in yet more of the bulk im looking for
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Sarcasm coop.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Therefore he noticed increased pumps while using PF3.... that was his review breh
    I didn't make my post trying to disprove what he felt. Lulz. I just made my post to point out that nothing in PF3 would directly affect pumps and improvement in pumps could very well be from PF3 possibly helping the uptake of some pump ingredients which he undoubtedly had been taking for awhile. I mean, I have absolutely no problems with his log on the product and felt that his review video was quite fair.

Something that would improve the uptake of certain ingredients is a world of difference from something that would have direct effects of the aforementioned certain ingredients but with the absence of those ingredients. I just wanted to point this out for the likelihood of others whom might not think of this and assume that PF3 is possibly a single solo pump product. So for such a user, it's most likely they will not gain increased pumps in the absence of already being on pump products.

Clearly there could be mechanisms at work here in products such as PF3/Bio-Gro which can directly cause pumps that has just not been identified, but none of the constituents of these products has ever been shown to increase vascularity, NO improvements, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I use 4 scoops of Bio-Gro and for PF3, I found the equivalent there to be around 3 scoops. This either means that I might actually be ok with 3 scoops of Bio-Gro and I'm possibly taking 1 scoop too many, or that the two products for rough equivalency of benefits, 4 scoops BG ='s 3 scoops PF3. Regardless though, a tub of Bio-Gro and a tub of PF3 will both last you around the same amount of time so the biggest strike PF3 has against it right now is that it's considerably more expensive than Bio-Gro especially if you run 2 tubs a month.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I really wish you would stop using PF3 as a means to pimp Bio-Gro.
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's essentially the same thing
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really wish you would stop using PF3 as a means to pimp Bio-Gro.
    How do I pimp anything if I'm not associated with iSatori? One would think that to pimp something, one would be looking to benefit from such pimping in some way.

The two products essentially serves the same purpose. I've used both, so just giving honest feedback and suggestions for those interested in such a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    It's essentially the same thing
    My thoughts exactly.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

first time I ever heard of bio grow was related to this product. still haven't looked it up yet though. is it 25$ for a tub? if so ill be all over it.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    first time I ever heard of bio grow was related to this product. still haven't looked it up yet though. is it 25$ for a tub? if so ill be all over it.
    Right now, it can be had for $20 a tub plus a t-shirt. LoL. It's BOGO ($39.95). NP sells it for $32 a tub, but I'm sure that they will have sales pretty frequently on the stuff (they've had it for $27/$28 for a really long time). I'm sure that PF3 prices will eventually come down enough for it to go head to head on pricing, as a consumer, that is probably the current biggest deciding factor, price.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hi, you have received -125920 reputation points from Diesel0022.
    Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
    noooo

Regards,
    Diesel0022
    you got a problem with the scale at my gym bro? thats pretty judgemental considering you havent asked a single question about the particulars of my situation; you have no idea how excessive my pf3 dosing was, how long ive been taking it, and to what degree the weight ive gained is muscle; heck, maybe i gained fat, but i cant see where; my waist hasnt changed. im just glad ive gained weight and to whatever extent it may be fat i can easily turn it into muslce
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    you got a problem with the scale at my gym bro? thats pretty judgemental considering you havent asked a single question about the particulars of my situation; you have no idea how excessive my pf3 dosing was, how long ive been taking it, and to what degree the weight ive gained is muscle; heck, maybe i gained fat, but i cant see where; my waist hasnt changed. im just glad ive gained weight and to whatever extent it may be fat i can easily turn it into muslce
    Go pimp tri-creatine orotate

oh wait, it can't exist.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Diesel - keep negging us without a constructive or rational reason why and see where that gets you. If you doubt a user's claims, post a message. Your comments included with the negs show how little you're adding to the discussion and gives the lie to your intentions in this thread.
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

anyway, id love to compare pf3 to biogrow, but i have no idea how much of everything biogrow contains. We are happy to compare active ingredient contents and we've been very open about ours, but ive never seen that info in any of biogrow's ads aside from thier mention that a serving was equal to the bioactives of one serving of whey concentrate (compare that to one serving of pf3 having the bioactives of 25 scoops of whey isolate.) i vaguely remember seeing info on whey concentrates bioactive value being somewhere around 10%, which is over 3 times more than isolate, not 25x more. as someone who is loading up, my money goes with pf3 based on that, but i would like to see more info on how much of everything biogrow actually has as protein serving sizes used for comparison could vary ect.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Go pimp tri-creatine orotate

oh wait, it can't exist.
    iive been assured it can and does exist
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Diesel - keep negging us without a constructive or rational reason why and see where that gets you. If you doubt a user's claims, post a message. Your comments included with the negs show how little you're adding to the discussion and gives the lie to your intentions in this thread.
    Messaged you

it can and does exist
    Like the tooth fairy, and santa clause
    Team En Vitro
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Messaged you back. We welcome your skepticism; but to call the loggers liars or placebo-influenced is just wrong. Their logs have been ultra detailed and they know their bodies and the supps they use. They all have extensive history on the forums and were chosen precisely for that reason, to protect them from the claims you're making. I cannot allow you to impugn their integrity based on their log experiences.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

anyway, id love to compare pf3 to biogrow, but i have no idea how much of everything biogrow contains. We are happy to compare active ingredient contents and we've been very open about ours, but ive never seen that info in any of biogrow's ads aside from thier mention that a serving was equal to the bioactives of one serving of whey concentrate (compare that to one serving of pf3 having the bioactives of 25 scoops of whey isolate.) i vaguely remember seeing info on whey concentrates bioactive value being somewhere around 10%, which is over 3 times more than isolate, not 25x more. as someone who is loading up, my money goes with pf3 based on that, but i would like to see more info on how much of everything biogrow actually has as protein serving sizes used for comparison could vary ect.
    Well, it's hard to make an apples to apples comparison here since the peptides in question are derived from very different sources (one from bovine serum if I'm correct, the other from bovine colostrum). So the ratios of peptides are different of course. Also, I don't think anybody here knows WHICH bio-actives are being compared to whey in either instances. Bio-Gro claims the equivalent of 25 grams of whey but it's unclear if they are talking about all the peptides in question or just certain ones. PF3 claims the equivalent of 25 servings of whey but is that for all peptides or just for certain ones or just when comparing IgG content?

I think at the end of the day, the products are best judged on how they perform rather than trying to compare peptide content since the two products have very different ratios of peptides. I can say though, that taking 3 scoops of PF3 a day felt roughly the same as taking my usual 4 scoops of Bio-Gro a day. Recovery was similar IMO but personally, I did not experience out of norm weight loss, weight gain, increased size, or increased strength from either products to any significantly notable degree.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Well, it's hard to make an apples to apples comparison here since the peptides in question are derived from very different sources (one from bovine serum if I'm correct, the other from bovine colostrum). So the ratios of peptides are different of course. Also, I don't think anybody here knows WHICH bio-actives are being compared to whey concentrate in either instances. Bio-Gro claims the equivalent of 25 grams of whey concentrate but it's unclear if they are talking about all the peptides in question or just certain ones. PF3 claims the equivalent of 25 servings of whey concentrate but is that for all peptides or just for certain ones or just when comparing IgG content?I think at the end of the day, the products are best judged on how they perform rather than trying to compare peptide content since the two products have very different ratios of peptides. I can say though, that taking 3 scoops of PF3 a day felt roughly the same as taking my usual 4 scoops of Bio-Gro a day. Recovery was similar IMO but personally, I did not experience out of norm weight loss, weight gain, increased size, or increased strength from either products to any significantly notable degree.
    you make a good point about differences in sources, as there are some different ingredients. with regards to bioactives' claims: both products are discussing bioactive content in its collective entirety; there would be no reason to exclude any bioactive portion in highlights and there is no reference to that exclusion anywhere.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Hi, you have received 251841 reputation points from Diesel0022.

Comment:
    Neg for being a dumb****

Regards,
    Diesel0022

Note: This is an automated message.

He isn't very good at this....

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hi, you have received 251841 reputation points from Diesel0022.

Comment:
    Neg for being a dumb****

Regards,
    Diesel0022

Note: This is an automated message.

He isn't very good at this....
    Mobile issues

Think of it as a early christmas present
    Team En Vitro
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

you make a good point about differences in sources, as there are some different ingredients. with regards to bioactives' claims: both products are discussing bioactive content in its collective entirety; there would be no reason to exclude any bioactive portion in highlights and there is no reference to that exclusion anywhere.
    Does bioactive value also include proline peptides or does it only factor in immune factors?
  29. Diamond Member

Don't sweat it, cause he's 6'3" and only 201 according to his internet stats, which is pretty little for a guy of his height.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Mobile issues

Think of it as a early christmas present
    Dang, so were you trying to rep or neg me lol? Cause I got repped too
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  31. Elite Member

Like the tooth fairy, and santa clause
    Take it back!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Does bioactive value also include proline peptides or does it only factor in immune factors?
    proline peptides are definately bioactive, and they are included. ive tried to figure a comparison between the two based on those two isolated claims concerning equivilants, but i cant. we would need the biogrow info
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

This is ridiculous.

Negging? Is this real life?
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This is ridiculous.

Negging? Is this real life?
    no, this is the interwebz, we are all 250lb ripped power lifters with 12" penises and gay.

wait wut
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

proline peptides are definately bioactive, and they are included. ive tried to figure a comparison between the two based on those two isolated claims concerning equivilants, but i cant. we would need the biogrow info
    Would be interesting to see a comparison since on the surface, both products appear to be highly concentrated in terms of bioactive content and the difference in weight per scoop is only a gram. We know that PF3 consists of at least 75% of bioactives (as stated in the ad copy) and I would think that Bio-Gro is also at similar levels of bioactive concentration going by their label (by their label, it would look like it consists of just the peptides and immune factors, with the only big mystery being the ratios they are in).
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Would be interesting to see a comparison since on the surface, both products appear to be highly concentrated in terms of bioactive content and the difference in weight per scoop is only a gram. We know that PF3 consists of at least 75% of bioactives (as stated in the ad copy) and I would think that Bio-Gro is also at similar levels of bioactive concentration going by their label (by their label, it would look like it consists of just the peptides and immune factors, with the only big mystery being the ratios they are in).
    biogrow has gotten positive feedback, so im inclined to think they gave a good dose, but the way the label is written doesnt clarify what percentage, so i cant compare cost/value between servings of pf3 at 2.5g and biogrow at 1.5g.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

biogrow has gotten positive feedback, so im inclined to think they gave a good dose, but the way the label is written doesnt clarify what percentage, so i cant compare cost/value between servings of pf3 at 2.5g and biogrow at 1.5g.
    Neither can I as I pointed out. I was just saying that it would be nice if they ever disclosed the ratios of the peptides as that seems to be the hidden part of the ingredients profile (as the ingredient here is: Custom Engineered Bio-Pro- Bio-Active Peptides Extracted From Mico-Concentrated Colostrum which is followed by a listing of the peptides, which would imply that the contents are supposedly just those peptides rather than simply colostrum containing the peptides).
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Dang, so were you trying to rep or neg me lol? Cause I got repped too
    No I repped you

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Take it back!
    You're not my real dad
    Team En Vitro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Welcomes our Newest Rep! Come on in Jiigzz!!!!!!
    By Spaniard in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
  3. Game Time: Tren & SD .. Come on in!
    By impulseoctane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:10 AM
  4. Replies: 5