biogro users need help

hernmari1

Awards
I just started biogro, im on my second week. Anyways im on recomp/cut. More cut then anything. Anyways my cuts goin to sh!t. Im hungrier then before. Thinkin about just goin into a lean bulk. Any input from. Other users

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hunger usually accompanies cutting.....

hernmari1

Awards
No I know diet=hunger and cravings but it seams to be worse now. I was cutting then took a break and am now trying it our again. To lean up more. But the hunger is getting me lol. Im thinkin about just upping my carbs and seeing were it gets me and readjust from there.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I know diet=hunger and cravings but it seams to be worse now. I was cutting then took a break and am now trying it our again. To lean up more. But the hunger is getting me lol. Im thinkin about just upping my carbs and seeing were it gets me and readjust from there.
Nope, no hunger issues with me and I'm like halfway through my second tub (I do 4 scoops a day). No size or strength gains. No gains on the scale. All I've noticed has been better recovery and sooner onset of DOMS as well as sooner receding of DOMS. Wouldn't pay $40 for it, but for the price I got them for, good recovery aid.