What happened to Versa-1, already forgotten?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Spiking is a very serious implication. A company must take every precautionary measure before responding. We apologize to you for not instantly responding with information we did not have.
    Haha, see its your attitude that sucks as bad as anything. Blame doctors, blame victims, blame fda, blame counterfeiters . . .

    So are you saying that you did know if your product was spiked so you could not respond instantly to whether or not your product was spiked with a PH??? I see.

    I bet lawyers in Hawaii are just salivating over your posts . . . Therrreee GREAT!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Haha, see its your attitude that sucks as bad as anything. Blame doctors, blame victims, blame fda, blame counterfeiters . . .

    So are you saying that you did know if your product was spiked so you could not respond instantly to whether or not your product was spiked with a PH??? I see.

    I bet lawyers in Hawaii are just salivating over your posts . . . Therrreee GREAT!
    ]

    Implication was the key word and I apologized..

    Lawyers have been salivating for a few years.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    ]

    Implication was the key word and I apologized..

    Lawyers have been salivating for a few years.
    Like Pavlov's dog over a juicy steak all plattered up . . .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Like Pavlov's dog over a juicy steak all plattered up . . .
    would be a great T-shirt....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    much of anything for you and the vocal not very biased opinions on message boards but not the entire consumer base.

    the implication of it doesn't work for me, my buddy, and his buddy is short sighted.

    Do drugs work for everyone? Do all supplements work for everyone? these are rhetorical questions with obvious answers.

    VERSA-1 is number 8 at nutraplanet,..tells you something.
    I didn't claim that it doesn't work for everybody. I only stated what I stated to point out that if the stuff indeed was spiked with whatever it was alleged to be spiked with (which if true, that would have been a pretty darn potent PH), I would have expected to have felt or seen something having run the entire bottle.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I didn't claim that it doesn't work for everybody. I only stated what I stated to point out that if the stuff indeed was spiked with whatever it was alleged to be spiked with (which if true, that would have been a pretty darn potent PH), I would have expected to have felt or seen something having run the entire bottle.
    True.

  7. @996ttelise, you're acting ridiculous.

    Nobody takes the USADA testing list seriously because they obviously have serious quality control issues with their testing. Which is hilarious given their stance about the quality control of supplement companies. If the supplements they are testing actually had the compounds they claim to be finding in them, then there would be massively more adverse effects coming out of those supplements than are actually happening.

    Methylclostebol in Versa-1? Why the hell would USPLabs do that...the notion is ludicrous and doesn't even make sense. Just look at some of the other positive on the list and it should be obvious that the whole thing is ridiculous.

    ---
    @USPLabsRep, how the hell has the industry not worked together and sued the USADA over that list?
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post



    VERSA-1 is number 8 at nutraplanet,..tells you something.
    Possibly because its been part of a stack sale for months?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    You know, you are correct. I am being jerk, but I am pissed.

    I liked Versa and gave it good reviews. Perhaps my old arse was deficient in something Versa added, because I noticed strength increases both times I took it (bottle in March and maybe May). I had just started a third bottle when I say the USDA test showing Methylclostebol.

    My issue is being place at risk by supplement companies. I was concerned when I saw Methylclostebol in the USDA test. Other than PA opining the Methylclostebol was possibly a contamination issue, I found no direct responses from USP anywhere. I only saw a few non-responsive or vague remarks by UPS regarding the USDA test.

    I simply asked USP if the test had any validity. The only response I got was from some PES guys or guys on here telling me that I needed to have evidence of Methylclostebol being in Versa-1 before asking the question or expecting a response. What??? That is some messed up logic.

    I basically got nothing, but a bunch of attitude from PES guys and nothing from USP. I admit, that made me extremely irritated and I also became concerned that perhaps there was some validity to the test.

    I get that some of you guys don't care if Methylclostebol is in Versa-1 and would perhaps be more eager to purchase if Methylclostebol was in Versa-1. I get that some of you guys take PHs or AAS. I cool with anyone ingesting anything. I don't judge.

    My issue is that I could have seriously consequences in both my professional and personal life if I pop for a PH or god forbid, ETH. For me, that cannot be undone. I am not dealing with forgiving people that will just give me the benefit of the doubt if I pop.
    Just to clarify, if you look back at the beginning of this thread one PES rep raised points about the chain of command as well as testing procedures. These are valid points which have been raised by other smart minds including Patrick Arnold. Our rep who responded did so in a slightly curt way so I understand that it might not have been the most comforting thing to hear at the time for which I apologise for. The points raised nonetheless were pertinent ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Why would PES care so much?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Haha, rhetorical question?
    Please cease with the insinuations. One PES rep responded to his inquiry as well as both of you. Rodja said the same things as Patrick Arnold had said and it is fair to say that PA isn't USP Labs biggest supporter.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. ^ Ben with a great response there, though lacking in his usual English humour.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    possibility that USPLabs was chit at quality control and in-house analysis of their raws and thus some batches may have been contaminated...
    They are GMP certified?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    They are GMP certified?
    I think since 2010 they all have to be GMP certified however, that doesn't mean much I don't think, in terms of quality control checking your raws? There's certain regulations you have to follow in regards to checking purity, etc. but I'm not sure if there's actually an active army of inspectors going around to these place picking them apart regularly like you would have at a animal slaughter facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    but I'm not sure if there's actually an active army of inspectors going around to these place picking them apart regularly like you would have at a animal slaughter facility.
    lol you know we have Upton Sinclair and a little book he has The Jungle to thank for this.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol you know we have Upton Sinclair and a little book he has The Jungle to thank for this.
    Nah, meat inspectors are the product of the times when animals used to roam the streets in urban environments thus they were filthy and would probably get your sick

    People think that the animals we have these days are unhealthy for you but if you go back a few decades, those animals were REALLY being abused and probably could get you sick when consumed. Lulz.

  15. Lulz guessing is it sign of times noone has interest maybe too no time for lit.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Lulz guessing is it sign of times noone has interest maybe too no time for lit.
    One of my favorite novels!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. very lucky is AM to having distinguished scholar, teacher, perpetual student gracing the threadhalls bringing some little much needing culture
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  18. Maybe sending some to detention...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Maybe sending some to detention...
    make em read orwell's 1984
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    make em read orwell's 1984
    I do, and I make them do a research paper on aspects of Orwellian society happening in real life. I'm a bit of an Orwell scholar
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I do, and I make them do a research paper on aspects of Orwellian society happening in real life. I'm a bit of an Orwell scholar
    orwell had a clear vision of things to come...amazing how dead on he is about certain things, i guess he understood human nature better than most.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  22. BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i guess he understood human nature better than most.
    we are all I think to some degree students on human nature difference being those who enabled to having understanding/compassion for others unlike themselves maybe seeing everyone is actuality fighting their own hard battle we should be kind.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    we are all I think to some degree students on human nature difference being those who enabled to having understanding/compassion for others unlike themselves maybe seeing everyone is actuality fighting their own hard battle we should be kind.
    and the other side...who see kindness to others as being weak!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and the other side...who see kindness to others as being weak!!!
    that is the side we all should have compassion for the most of all I think.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    that is the side we all should have compassion for the most of all I think.
    this is true....but easier to say than to do.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is true....but easier to say than to do.
    it is true most hard of all to do, only by grace are we forgiven so we should forgive
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    it is true most hard of all to do, only by grace are we forgiven so we should forgive
    to err is human...to forgive divine
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    to err is human...to forgive divine
    then let us all t strive as you do for the latter herein
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what happened to my name
    By NE1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 11:24 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 01:43 PM
  3. What happened to my post
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 12:00 AM
  4. What happened to Curt.
    By DreamWeaver in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2002, 01:59 AM
  5. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in