Feeling Bad for Ronnie

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think that his products are getting much love. However, that also in turn means that I just picked up a tub of Testogen for like $27, a tub of Resurrect for like $21, and a big ole tub of Pro Antium for $30. Ha ha ha. I feel like I robbed the store or something.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhhh, marky mark's products are better

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ehhhh, marky mark's products are better
LoL, but the prices I got these things for is bar none me highway robbing the store. Ha ha ha. Come on, $30 for 50+ scoops of protein with 5 grams of creatine and 29 grams of protein per scoop? Friggin bargain, LoL. It's the Asian in me, I can not resist my natural Asian tendency to buy stuff that are at bargain basement prices.

Resurrect PM is also a legit product, I've gone through quite a number of tubs of it already and for $21, couldn't resist that deal. LoL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last week. It's only been DC'd at that place from what I understand.
Ah, so the line is still alive, *** just doesn't want to carry it anymore I guess. Alright, friggin time to stock up on this stuff. Can't beat $30 giant tubs of protein. Ha ha ha. Thanks for the heads up!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im assuming this was in store?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im assuming this was in store?
Yup, but location dependent it appears (one location had it for $50, the one I picked the protein up from had the protein for $30, then another location had the Resurrect and Testogen for the close out prices). You can probably guess which store :p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yup, but location dependent it appears (one location had it for $50, the one I picked the protein up from had the protein for $30, then another location had the Resurrect and Testogen for the close out prices). You can probably guess which store :p
Thank you,the protein is legit,and taste good!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you,the protein is legit,and taste good!
No problem! I've had a sample of the strawberry before. Tasted great, but all I could find is the chocolate in the stores.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No problem! I've had a sample of the strawberry before. Tasted great, but all I could find is the chocolate in the stores.
I just called 8 local stores,and only 1 had chocolate in stock at $40 a tub,and he said I just missed the bogo half off by a day!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just called 8 local stores,and only 1 had chocolate in stock at $40 a tub,and he said I just missed the bogo half off by a day!
Yup, sounds like clearing out of the entire line from the stores. Even on the store's website, some products have disappeared and what remains looks like the last of it. I'm not that surprised that the line didn't sell for those stores, the products literally had no exposure in the stores I've dropped in on in the past few months (and there are many in NYC, lol, almost one store per every 5-10 blocks). It's always usually located all the way on the top shelves all the way in the back of the store hidden in some tiny corner. Lulz. On top of this, what lay person which steps into these stores actually knows who Ronnie Coleman is? o_O

So wait, they had a BOGO half off that allowed you to also keep the sales price?!? You mean, theoretically one could have gotten two tubs for like $45?!? JEALOUS. Ha ha.