Peptide Bioregulators - AnabolicMinds.com

Peptide Bioregulators

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Peptide Bioregulators

Has anybody taken any peptide bioregulators?

I read yesterday a lot about one Russian firm making them out of young calf's organ/glands but very little feedback or forum replies online.

Their key researcher is this guy
    Prof. Vladimir Khavinson | Peptides and retina

He was actually hired by Russian military to come up with preparations to protect soldiers from radiation and other stuff.

He's speaking how each gland has 42% of reserve and short peptides they developed called citomaxes and citogens can activate this reserve so a lot of them being used also as anti aging supplements.

All sounds very interesting yet intriguing with very little feedback online and no scientific reports outside this research group from Russia.

Most positive feedback I've found is for Pinealon (for better brain activity so working as a nootropic) and Visoluten (for eye retina and improved vision).

Has anybody tried any of these peptide bioregulators or knows anybody taking them cause I'm keen on trying some of their products?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds interesting but unfortunately I need someone smarter than me to translate this lol...
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Sounds interesting but unfortunately I need someone smarter than me to translate this lol...
    In translation - this short peptides (usually 3 amino acids long) when getting in contact with specific DNA for specific gland stimulate DNA expression and protein synthesis and returning cell back to it's youthful state.

Even more simple put - at age 60 you could feel like you're 30 again or if your life expectancy is 75 years by activating this 42% reserve you could live 120.

With that link to this researcher you can see how this eye retina bioregulator restored many patients eye vision that you can't fake.

That's why I'm asking if there's any feedback about any of their product since they are supposedly used on Russian soldiers for over 30 years but this has become available for general public just recently.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    In translation - this short peptides (usually 3 amino acids long) when getting in contact with specific DNA for specific gland stimulate DNA expression and protein synthesis and returning cell back to it's youthful state.

Even more simple put - at age 60 you could feel like you're 30 again or if your life expectancy is 75 years by activating this 42% reserve you could live 120.

With that link to this researcher you can see how this eye retina bioregulator restored many patients eye vision that you can't fake.

That's why I'm asking if there's any feedback about any of their product since they are supposedly used on Russian soldiers for over 30 years but this has become available for general public just recently.
    This in combination with SIRT1 activators would have you living to at least 150-200 years old lol... This is the first time I'm hearing about these bio-regulators but don't you think if they were any validity to this someone would have been on a forum like this logging it?

Edit: After some google searching I see a lot of places that sell it and I read on pubmed about chondrolux helping an old animal heal a wound. I wonder if what these sites are selling is the real deal though.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Bump
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I heard about Russian bioregulators for the first time half a year ago. I have tried almost all products they have. Even being quite young and healthy I noticed general health improvement as my sleep, concentration, resistance to stress, mood, digestion and skin all improved. As I took most of peptides at the same, I am not sure what concrete product has influenced most. I guess that Cerluten, Endoluten, Vladonix and Svetinorm have made most of the changes.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

Then why aren't we hearing about Russian soldiers living longer than the average population?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Then why aren't we hearing about Russian soldiers living longer than the average population?
    Prepare for Red Dawn is all I'm saying...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Given their vodka consumption rates, it's pretty much a wash.

Similar Forum Threads

1. capping bcaa, glutamine peptides, and hmb
    By JDog3497 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 03:24 AM
  2. hGH & IGF-1 (secretagogues, peptides, aminos)
    By shootmeagain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 02:49 PM
  3. n-acetyl-l-glutamine vs. glutamine peptides
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:05 PM
  4. GH Releasing Peptides
    By Sparetire in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
  5. Glutamine Peptides...