Reduce xt question

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So I know reduce xt is a Cort blocker and u should taper down. But my question is does it have to get in ur system to start working, or does it work when u take it like say I take it before bed, would it just block Cort then and ware off by the morning so I would be normal for the day or does it take time to get in ur system? I'm not sure if that made sense I'm not sure how to word it i guess I just want to block cort at specific times during the day

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't really need to taper down, I never have. Why do you want to block cortisol at only certain times of the day?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the recommended dosage is spaced evenly it will provide coverage for the whole day. Also, no real need to taper up or down on Reduce XT.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects of the actives in Reduce XT are physiologically active after your first dose, but what matters is that dose clinically significant? The answer is no. Reduce XT works through 11beta-HSD1-mediated cortisone reduction. Cortisol is a regulated rhythm by a "pacemaker" in the suprachiasmatic nucleus, so it is constantly going to keep fluctuating based on a particular circadian rhythm. For your benefit, it would be best to take Reduce XT every day at around the same time, and to make sure you always take at least one of your doses in the morning and one at night if you follow a diurnal sleeping pattern.

This is a cool little graph showing the circadian rhythm of cortisol (averaged from results from 30+ people).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The effects of the actives in Reduce XT are physiologically active after your first dose, but what matters is that dose clinically significant? The answer is no. Reduce XT works through 11beta-HSD1-mediated cortisone reduction. Cortisol is a regulated rhythm by a "pacemaker" in the suprachiasmatic nucleus, so it is constantly going to keep fluctuating based on a particular circadian rhythm. For your benefit, it would be best to take Reduce XT every day at around the same time, and to make sure you always take at least one of your doses in the morning and one at night if you follow a diurnal sleeping pattern.

This is a cool little graph showing the circadian rhythm of cortisol (averaged from results from 30+ people).

I love how you dropped the SCN in there. Melanopsins anybody?

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
How important is the night time dose?

I usually take one upon waking and one 4 hrs later; essentially for a prolonged use.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Remember to save up your SNS used product containers :D

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
You don't really need to taper down, I never have. Why do you want to block cortisol at only certain times of the day?
Cause cortisol can be good sometimes. I only wanted to block it at certain times but I think after reading the replies it works as soon as u take it and then wares off so u need more? Right? Anyways thanks for the replies everyone!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn I have thrown a few out over the year. Also don't know if I'm eligible though as I live in Australia.
I've sent this message along and i'll reply once I hear back. I'm assuming it is US only but i'll get back to you

:D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like the idea of just dosing 1 upon waking and 1 pre-bed. Consistency will be key.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Slightly off topic, I know reduce xt has slight anti e properties. I know there won't be an exact 100% answer because they are to different products but how many caps of reduce xt would equal the anti e of one erase cap, 2-3? And how would dosing one erase in the morning one erase 6 hours later and two reduce xt before bed? I'm more concerned with cortisol at bed time than any other time of day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great post.