Help/critique of stack idea for us older folk

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I know, I know...TRT. Well, as mentioned in another thread I started, I don't have insurance. I have tried the natural route with Erase and so far I've seen and felt some very good results. The supps I'm taking can be found near the end of the Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack thread...no need to re-hash here. I've been on Erase for about 4-5 weeks and just stopped (been a few days) because I have an idea to try something a little different now. My goals are to keep losing fat (only have the stubborn areas now and there's not too much left to go), keep the libido firing (got a lot better with what I'm taking now), and get the lean/ripped look (not worried about getting huge).
I was thinking this...
Anabeta Elite
Endosurge Turbo
Alpha T-2
I haven't ordered yet so it would be a little while before I start.
Now for the questions...
Should I get back on the Erase or try the DIM route (or both) or some other AI/Anti-E?
Do I need additional Prolactin control with maybe a lower dose of Inhibit-P?
Should I add Reduce XT for cortisol control?
In addition to these I have several staples that I take...Catuaba, Butea Superba, Muira Puama 5 on 2 off...Cnidium and Cistanche on the 2 off days. Tongkat and 98% Icariin 5 on 2 off. Gingko, Sensoril, Otho Core Multi, Fish Oil, Ginseng, D3, Maca Goji Berry, Theanine, Magnesium Chelate, Zinc daily (melatonin 5 on 2 off and Mucuna 5 on 2 off).
Anything to remove, add?
All suggestions welcome and thank you all for the great information you have given me so far.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
That's quite a bit of stuff. There of course are a plethora of options out there, and several of which I am sure would be beneficial to you and your goals. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP are several of iForce's products that you might look into for addition to your current stack. (especially to keep that libido firing also great for that lean muscle look)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
WOW! That is a hell of a stack you have running there.

The only thing I would look into is iForce REVERSITOL V2, TESTABOLAN V2 and TRIBULUS 2400. These together will help with building lean muscle and libido. Not sure how "old" you are, but can never go wrong with an increase in libido

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established

The only thing I would look into is iForce REVERSITOL V2, TESTABOLAN V2 and TRIBULUS 2400. These together will help with building lean muscle and libido. Not sure how "old" you are, but can never go wrong with an increase in libido
About to turn 48...I was basically looking to try ABE, Endosurge Turbo, and Aplha T-2...then asked if I need an AI/Anti-E (stay on Erase after my short break or something else). The staples are what I take daily (listed)...it's the stuff I do 5 on 2 off...are they still needed? If not, anything else? The 5 on 2 off stuff I was thinking of replacing with Natty-V/ Perform both at 3 caps/day...is that needed or save for after the ABE/Endosurge/Alpha T-2 run?

LivingStrongE

Awards

I concur. I would hit TESTABOLAN V2 first.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
OP...I'm 56 yrs old and have had pretty good results with DAA and Erase at 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Just started X Factor for 50 days...hoping for some more strength gains. Running Wendlers 5-3-1 program.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Thanks iForce guys...would like to hear from some PES guys and BPS guys as well.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok.

Lower your supp bill bro.
Wow you have a lot of stuff.

If you were my client I would definitely have you start over:
Multi vite- gaspari anavite
Creatine mono- bulk
D-pol- daa
Fish Oil
Maybe some erase to control estrogen.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About to turn 48...I was basically looking to try ABE, Endosurge Turbo, and Aplha T-2...then asked if I need an AI/Anti-E (stay on Erase after my short break or something else). The staples are what I take daily (listed)...it's the stuff I do 5 on 2 off...are they still needed? If not, anything else? The 5 on 2 off stuff I was thinking of replacing with Natty-V/ Perform both at 3 caps/day...is that needed or save for after the ABE/Endosurge/Alpha T-2 run?
You'll see results for sure on an Erase/ABE/Endosurge/AT2 stack. That in itself is more than enough to start out with. If you like Erase and have seen results with Erase, I would keep using Erase:) You would probably benefit from trying Erase with DAA (USP Test Powder) and then Alpha T2 or Alphamine. I prefer Alphamine for purposes of Bf reduction, but there are many fans of AT2 and some even use both! There are stacks on NP to help keep costs down too. There is the Testify Stack here and an Erase/AnaBeta stack here.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
question to OP... test is cheap.. why not try finding a legit source and doing what the endo would have had u do next, wich is to pin a couple hundred mgs of testosterone a week?? I understand having low test as I am 41 with a crushed HTP. it sucks! but seriously.. the money you are willing to spend on supps could have your test supply taken care of for a yr. don't get me wrong im a huge supporter of using supps and the supplement industry in general. but there come a point were you might just be ahead to seek out the real thing. I love PES and I love iForce. but when your test is so low that these things can barely get u into '"low normal" range its just prudent to get the help u need getting back on track. test may not be the only answer either.. you may need a myriad of stuff to get your junk working proper again. once u are up and running u "may" be able to keep things in check more easily with supps but only after things are normalized.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing...since I started lifting again and doing the supps I listed, I'm pretty certain my levels have come up some...without being too graphic, I'm hanging lower, looks like I have more blood flow down there, don't feel depressed, and the boys seem larger and fuller. If I can stay on the natty side I'd like to since I would like to still have kids if possible.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
That's the thing...since I started lifting again and doing the supps I listed, I'm pretty certain my levels have come up some...without being too graphic, I'm hanging lower, looks like I have more blood flow down there, don't feel depressed, and the boys seem larger and fuller. If I can stay on the natty side I'd like to since I would like to still have kids if possible.
Well do what you can naturally until it becomes a deterrent. As long as you feel like you are fully functional. Plenty of things exist that can help stave off the problem for awhile, but eventually it will probably end with TRT. Look into Testabolan V2 if libido becomes an issue.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand but I don't believe anyone would suggest you go to the dark side and pin 2 gr a week of various AAS wich would most likely help u shoot blanks.. at therapeutic levels of test though, your boys should stay plump and your schlong should stay long!.

what was your last known level again? I doubt its lower than mine wich tested at 145 last month.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I know, sucks...but, like I said earlier, I do feel a lot better than when I got tested (last year) so I know between diet, losing a bunch of fat, lifting, and the supps all or some are making a big, big difference.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol/Recycle and erase :)