L-arginine for HGH release

Borsuk88

Borsuk88

Awards
Anyone has an opinion on arginine influences on gh ?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arginine + mucuna puriens + GABA SUPPOSEDLY increases GH. IMO I think they may indirectly improve/optimize GH due to the fact that they will keep you in REM sleep quicker and longer which leads to optimal GH release.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arginine + mucuna puriens + GABA SUPPOSEDLY increases GH. IMO I think they may indirectly improve/optimize GH due to the fact that they will keep you in REM sleep quicker and longer which leads to optimal GH release.
all the studies i've seen show arginine does nothing for GH in a healthy human.

on the other hand, L-DOPA, like found in LiGHts Out, has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase HGH in healthy humans.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all the studies i've seen show arginine does nothing for GH in a healthy human.

on the other hand, L-DOPA, like found in LiGHts Out, has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase HGH in healthy humans.
That's why I said supposedly. Ha ha ha. But yeah, l-dopa/mucuna puriens should improve HGH in healthy humans but like I mentioned, is that a direct effect or just an indirect effect due to better REM sleep? ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to increase arginine levels just supplement with cit/mal

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
don't forget Agmatine can also play a role in stimulating GH.

Lights Out and Agmatine!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Arginine actually reduces the GH response to weight training

Touey

Touey

Awards
Anyone has an opinion on arginine influences on gh ?
Not knowing what issues you are dealing with on your health but check on made in America Ipamorelin .

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't go chasing after any GH product to increase HGH levels to something that will elicit body composition changes.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Analyzed Supplements Dopadex is the purest form of L-DOPA I have found at 98%.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
When I first started lifting and was new to supps, the GNC guy convinced me of that fact and sold me bulk arginine... I threw it away a while ago lol zero use.

Borsuk88

Borsuk88

Awards
Ok,guys thank you for advice. What I'm really after is simply...more muscle!!! Thinking of taking NN703...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Analyzed Supplements Dopadex is the purest form of L-DOPA I have found at 98%.
higher extract purity isn't ALWAYS a good thing. It has been reported that higher purities of L-DOPA than 50% can give people some serious side effects, while less pure extracts(<50%) do not.

In the end, the total amount of L-DOPA ingested is crucial for the results you're looking for, regardless of extract purity.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
higher extract purity isn't ALWAYS a good thing. It has been reported that higher purities of L-DOPA than 50% can give people some serious side effects, while less pure extracts(<50%) do not.

In the end, the total amount of L-DOPA ingested is crucial for the results you're looking for, regardless of extract purity.
What side effects are we talking about? I've never personally experienced any sides with higher purity l-dopa but I'm curious to know.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think the studies basically demonstrated the amount needed works better following the less is more approach. I was not aware that there were sides if purity was more than 50%.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Ok,guys thank you for advice. What I'm really after is simply...more muscle!!! Thinking of taking NN703...
More muscle you want?..So how is the diet..workout scheme...Some other sups. am I thinking to helping on muscle then hgh products for you.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Lights Out would be a good option for HGH increase naturally with L-Dopa. Ultimately if you want to gain muscle you have to eat more.