DS Craze and AN Uncut

blackjackcat

Awards
I have a question for those of you who have used both Craze and Uncut. I have heard they are fairly similar, with Craze lasting longer. I am looking for something like Craze, to take when I am working out later in the night, as Craze can keep me up if I take it too close to bedtime. Just looking to get some feedback and see if Uncut would be the way to go on those nights.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Ive never used craze but Uncut is NOT the way to go if you plan on sleeping soon after. I would go with AN's RPM for a good pwo kick that subsides soon enough for you to sleep.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
in that case i'll go with Cellucor M5 . it's built 2 in one. so you could mange your stim intake. there's a pre workout Build formula that is stim free.
got some of my best workouts using M5 . try it you'll like it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not go stim free for your night lifts? Hemavol, BodyForge 2.0, Body Octane and Ultima are great choices.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Both are awesome pre's for sure. I would not recommend using Uncut in the evening depending on your stim tolerance. each cap has 130mg's of caffeine so at least you know what you are dealing with on that level. RPM runs about 100mg's per cap so it may be a bit easier to get to sleep depending on your dosage and how you take them. if you are going to go the non-stim route : Ultima, Protocol, Hemavol and Bodyforge are all good options. I have some High Volume on the way to try as well.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you haven't tried Uncut yet and I'll be happy to send you out a couple samples to try so you can judge for yourself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try a stim free product.. Something that gives you good focus but isn't full of stimulants. I never liked craze, Uncut is good stuff but I wouldn't take it later at night. It will be good to take a break from those high stim products anyway.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Craze and Uncut aren't that similar, actually. 1 cut Uncut + .5 scoop Craze is nice though.

But yeah, I wouldn't recommend either if your hoping to sleep soon after.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omega Ultima for non-stim is my vote. That product is incredibly stacked in its ingredient profile.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Omega Ultima for non-stim is my vote. That product is incredibly stacked in its ingredient profile.
I also forgot to mention Stim Free Focus XT. Very good choice. Nice increase in mood and MMC are always appreciated during night lifts.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres lots of great stimfree products out there:

-Caffeine free focus xt
-Hemavol
-Bodyforge 2.0
-Ultima

Are a few of the better onee.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Theres lots of great stimfree products out there:

-Caffeine free focus xt
-Hemavol
-Bodyforge 2.0
-Ultima

Are a few of the better onee.
Nice list. Add athletix high volume too!

blackjackcat

Awards
Yeah, it might be a good time for a stim break. I was planning on taking Uncut around 6pm(bed by 10pm) so I figured it would be all right. If I take Craze any later then 5pm, sleep takes a bit to come on.