LCLT-REGULAR OR CARNIPURE, AND QS?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Hey people hopefully someone in the know can help me out with this
wanting to get LCLT but unsure if a plain bulk LCLT will be good enough or does it really need to be the CARNIPURE type made by Lonza which is found in a few supps, or is plain regular LCLT good enough?

Does the 300g LCLT powder by AInnovations smell/taste fishy?

Read conflicting views as to when it should be dosed some say pre-workout some say post workout, would it not do its job taken either time?

If it couldnt be taken pre-workout then would it be ok to take it with breakfast as being the meal before training, or would postworkout be better?

Read alot about it but unsure as to the best dosing, if it really matters that is

Poliquin says carnitine should be taken with carbs as the insulin spike will help and is needed to actually load it into the muscle, or failing that it can be taken with omega 3 fatty acids as they will do the same thing, BUT says it must be taken with either carbs for the insulin release or the omega 3s

So for me either taking LCLT postworkout with carbs, or with breakfast before training from the insulin spike from the carbs and at the sime time my omega 3 liquid, one of these scenarios would be best for me

Thanks for decent contributions.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Check out my most recent post in the advanced discussion thread. Hope it helps