A Power Stack of ArA, Anacyclus, and LCLT (Phosphaditic acid too!)

reprieve

Awards
Hello yall, first log incoming.
I have a stack focused on building muscle for strength, and hypertrophy as secondary, with a diet only a few hundred Kcals above my TDEE.

ArA- X-gels by SNS
Anacyclus Pyrethrum - Test1fy by Olympus Labs
Phosphadtic Acid and LCLT- Tr1umph by Olympic Labs

Running 2 bottles of ArA (50 workouts). Test1fy daily during those those workouts and the off days. Tr1umph only workout days, fearn's soy lecithin for off days.

Dosing- 1g ArA while fasted, with Tr1umph about 15-30 min before warm-up portion of workout. Test1fy dosed according to label, at least an hour post workout (because of ashwaganda) and the second dose 5 hours later.

I am 5'10" and 190 lbs. 23 years of age.
Deadlift (conventional): 455
Bench Press: 200 (Estimation only)***
Squat: 315
***I had been attending PT for my right shoulder due to possibility of a shoulder tendinopathy, hence the very underfocused bench press max. I have been carefully incorporating push and pull upper body movements back into my workout routine to give the lower body better recovery.
I workout 5-6 days per week. I alternate Upper body days with lower body days. For lower body days, the main movement is always the Back squat except for one deadlift day.

1 Week has already gone by.
After my first week:
-My glutes have felt quite pumped after somewhat heavy hip thrusters, which is a new thing for me.
-My glutes after my first squat day were sore, a somewhat rare thing for me.
-My first bench day led to a sore chest the following day, but that can be attributed to the novelty of benching. As mentioned I have not done upper body movements for several months due to the discretion of PT.
-Appetite is not quelled even with full stomach, but this could be me. I love da foods.
-Dosing with Test1fy instead of Anabeta Elite is difficult due to the balancing act between (1) taking test1fy away from ArA to prevent contradicting effects (2) taking tes1fy at a consistent time every single day to support the nature of test boosting supps.

I apologize for the weak week summary. I hesitated to make this log because of the obscuring nature of adding upper body movements. Neural adaption has already boosted my bench press significantly the week prior to this log/stack, and has slowed down a bit.
This upcoming week I will log days individually and discuss my workouts with more depth, as well as my interpretations of the impact of the stack. Thanks for reading brothers.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I was advised to dose ARA as close to a workout as humanely possible to ensure it goes to skeletal muscle?

Im using molecular nutritions x factor advanced and dose 4 gels immediately pre workout

reprieve

Awards
I've been under the impression 45 min prior is the max, but for me I had stated I dose it 15-30 min prior. Was there something in the text that gave u the idea that I didn't? It's the ashwagndha from test1fy that I must dose away from the ArA, yet still utilize the synergy with anacyclus p. with ArA.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Sorry i must of missed that bit - thats my fault!

I usually use them when i get changed so between ingesting and first ' working set ' is probably 15/20 mins

reprieve

Awards
Sorry i must of missed that bit - thats my fault!

I usually use them when i get changed so between ingesting and first ' working set ' is probably 15/20 mins
Yeah, sounds good. I don't think it's a big deal but I have read a bit about the use of an emulsifier (lipid) to aid the absorption. Not sure, though, so you might want to look into that. Tr1umph has say lecithin granules for phosphaditic acid, so I am covered on that.

From yesterday's upper body movement- No incredibly outstanding soreness, but the lats feel slightly sore, enough to increase my awareness of them.

Today- Lower body Squat. I've been slowing down growth on squat, and this is a 6th consecutive workout, so I brought up the volume just a tiny bit and drastically lowered the intensity. I had to perform some easy sumo deads before my squatting, however, since the squat racks were all taken. WIth lighter squats, I could focus on my glutes and quads getting pumped and stimulated without my overdeveloped hamstrings interfering. My back and core also probably benefited from more time spent overall with weight on my shoulders. Doing 6 reps, even with easy weight, was exhausting and felt cardio intensive because I have been rolling with sets of 3s for a few months. Quads and calves had a decent pump by the end of the workout (accessories not detailed here).

reprieve

Awards
Yesterday I worked on Bench Press, pushing more weight than I have done before despite my shoulder feeling crappy, Split legged Push press against the rack with more shoulder discomfort, cable pulldowns, and other upper body accessories.
Yesterday I was developing a sore throat. Today it has gotten worse.
Today, I do not feel any outstanding soreness in my chest, triceps or shoulders, but i feel awareness in my lats with somewhat tightness and control.
Lower body movements for this morning began with squat. I had planned to bring the intensity down, volume and reps up, but I also incorporate an autogenic element to my major movements. So, I was feeling quite strong and made a goal to push the intensity to a limit of 2 solid reps per set. I worked to 310 for 3 sets of 2. Although I usually do 6 sets of 3 with 290, volume aside I am proud of the increased intensity. My back off sets were pretty crap, so I just moved on to hip thrusters. I decided to try heavy on these since I always lean toward more reps and the feel of the glutes for activation. Even though I did 345 for 2 sets of 3, I was pleasantly surprised by the pump of my glutes with such low reps. I'd attribute this to the Ara, my pre hasn't changed and added more pump, but the Ara seems to do well with this. I did back off sets for this movement and finished with accessories.
Overall, the beginning of this week is mixed. Whereas my shoulder is causing fits, my bench still has novice-level improvement increments and I added weight to the squat. Lastly, the Ara is providing nice pumps. My goal for tomorrow is to be very cautious with my approach to upper body. If my shoulder feels unstable, I will not stress the ROM and weight. Rather, I will modify the movements and prioritize back work if needed.

reprieve

Awards
Subbed and great stack
Thank you sir!
Felt a sore throat oncoming two days ago. My symptoms of an illness worsened slightly, so I took the day off yesterday, took a midday nap, and went to bed early.
I kept reawakening during the night, like 3 or 4 times, and felt terrible. Persistent headache and sinus pain. Middle of night I chugged a glass of water with apple cider vinegar to clear some of the mucus and hydrate.
This morning I still felt quite ill, but since a day off didn't prevent this, I went to hit upper body anyways.
My strength was there. My shoulder was not causing too much issue, besides overhead press, so i backed off those and went light for more of a burn.
The pump in my chest and lats are very mild, but still there despite my lower rep range.
Did some janda style crunches on a stability ball and the abs got a sweet pump. Ara is killing it for the pumps! I also over-ate yesterday, so I can really feel a night and day difference with the potential pumps of Ara and glycogen-filled muscles. I actually felt MUCH better after working out, too! Regardless of the illness, I will crush some squats tomorrow morning.

reprieve

Awards
With more symptoms diminished, I took no worries as I preformed squats today. I was able to hit heavy despite the high intensity last Monday. I think I am more aware of my squatting strength and the relationship between volume, intensity and frequency. I cut most volume from accessories to enable high intensity on the major movements (DL squat, and just recently bench) as well as moderately high frequency (training lower body 3-5x a week).
I threw in one decent set of anderson squats and finished with heavy hip thrusters and eccentric leg extensions.
I was not as keen or aware to the pump effect of Ara this time around, but I did focus heavy work.
Thinking over my PT's advice to separate shoulder work from back work, (fatigue in lats compromising my shoulder), I am considering doing my rehab alongside a second shoulder workout this afternoon. And from now on, starting tomorrow I will focus on cutting out shoulder work, prioritize Bench press first, followed by back work and triceps work.

reprieve

Awards
Today I did not feel much soreness is my lower extremities or glutes. Same with shoulders. I preformed reasonably on the bench, hitting similar intensity as last session. Did some paused bench for a nice pec stretch and killed lats with volume on single arm cable pulldowns. Decent pump in lats, though I'd fair better with a carb load prior, night before or a ways before fasting for ArA, to get a a better pump. Also would need to tweak the intensity and volume, but satisfied with Ara.

reprieve

Awards
While gradually diminishing volume (85-95% @ 2-3 reps for 5-8 sets previously, to 85-105% @ 2-3 reps for 2-3 sets) on the main movements, I have been able to demonstrate my strength gains more clearly and more frequently during this week. For squats I have hit, compared to two weeks ago, 90% for more reps, 95% of more reps, and 105% reps. Addressing this accumulating fatigue from frequency (and volume) I have been able to distribute my strength and energy more effectively among movements. Tomorrow is a day off because I have work and volunteering to help for a judo tournament.

reprieve

Awards
Yesterday was a day off. Today I didnt feel a good performance so I limited myself to light bench press and squats

reprieve

Awards
Yesterday I hit a quick sesh of bench, hit some high intensity and moved to some pullups. Not much of a pump workout but the lats are producing more force.
Today I hit squats. I just aimed for an autogenic sesh to decide intensity and volume since last squat sesh sucked. I managed 315 fairly easily, so I hit it for as many reps for a good amount of sets. Squats def progressing despite last sesh.

reprieve

Awards
Two days ago I took a day off after 6 days. Yesterday 315 felt somewhat heavy with squats so I dod a low volune, quad focused day. Today I hit upper body and progressed with intensity on bench and pull ups.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
perhaps an ARA focused sup regimen was not the best choice with a pre-existing injury?

I would maybe focus on something likesome Tendofit tm, some GH type products and some humanofort and maybe some nitrogen synthesis stuff like the new mass max or iforce's humanofort/ecdy product- certainly some collagen protein

BCC912

BCC912

Awards
Familiar with everything except Anacyclus..
Interesting to see the outcome~

reprieve

Awards
perhaps an ARA focused sup regimen was not the best choice with a pre-existing injury?

I would maybe focus on something likesome Tendofit tm, some GH type products and some humanofort and maybe some nitrogen synthesis stuff like the new mass max or iforce's humanofort/ecdy product- certainly some collagen protein
This speculative injury ocurred about 5 years ago. I cannot afford an mri nor the surgeory if there is a tear. I don't feel that there is incentive to excluding ArA trial just for this condition. I appreciate the advice on the suggested stacks, I will research those you listed.

Yesterday I hit bench press nicely, switched to a close grip. Obviously less weight and lack of a chest connection, but my shoulder was completely fine. I also rehab with external rotations, pull aparts and dislocators between sets and have included face pulls.
Today I hit squats. Hit a heavy and medium sesh already this week and have one more after, so today I went light, only turned up intensity on anderson squats, and finished with light deads. ArA is fabulous on the pumps, even when doing compound exercises and few reps.

reprieve

Awards
Two days ago was a day off unexpectantly. Day after I did squats and underpreformed a medium degree workout. Today is upper body, where I will attempt an increased load on bench for 2 or 3 reps. Everything else like back and shoulder work will prob be for reps. Will Describe it better post workout

reprieve

Awards
Upper body went well. It seemed like the pump was so good that my skin was red at my triceps : o
Anyways. I hit lower body today and reached a 2 rm pr. Finished first rounds of test1fy, Ara, and almost done with tr1umph. Wil be going thru a second round before swapping to a diff stack

reprieve

Awards
Yesterday my upper body day went well. Had to cut it early and didnt get much of a pump since wverything was below 4 reps for work. Did some close grip for 8 though and got a tricep pump from that.
Today was more or less "supposed" to be the low medium intensity lower body day, but I worked up to a new p.r at 4 sets 2. If its feeling good I aint backing off. Did some heavy dls sumo and stiff. Finished with stiff legged for 10 to work on my grip and got an easy pump. Ara pumps the second I go 10 reps or more.

reprieve

Awards
Going forward I will post summations of cycles.
For the first run, 25 workouts/ 30 servs:
The stack will continue. For this period the Ara enhanced the occurrence of pumps during low volume training. Perhaps it can be attriibuted to awareness, but I have carefully redirected workouts around minor pains/aches/tightness primarily but not limited to joints. The stack, however, was successful in encouraging gains as I have progressed quite quickly for multiple reasons. And, despite the aches, none of the downsides of the stack significantly hindered improvement during a 4 week, 24 workout cycle.

reprieve

Awards
Just checking in. I've begun to implement some "layer system," days in programming because I rely on heavy compounds rather than a ton of variety and volume. One can find C Thibadeaus layer system on a search. It certainly feels like it covers all bases. First time squatting with the system and I was wiped, involving strength, energy system taxed, and plenty of pump and body awareness.
Ara soreness more corresponding to type of workout rather than Ara itself. Still pump and gains to be had.