Arachidonic Acid

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll . i'm about start my first clean mass ever. and thougt about getting Arachdonic Acid well... i alredy got 2 bottles of XFA
and i've seen over some thereds that you've to stack it with L-Carnitine and GMS . gotta know what's GMS are?
my first experince with Arachidonic Acid any suggestions to maximaze the anabolic effects? when and how should i take it?
also be using with Cellcur M5 pre workout. and Dpol

by the way it's AnabolicJuich. got banned for posting topless gym doll.
LOL

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMS = Glycerol MonoStearate - helps to emulsify/create better absorption of ArA.

Taken from the Glycergrow writeup:
Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).
I used to take 1.5g ArA and 4 scoops Glycergrow preworkout.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
GMS = Glycerol MonoStearate - helps to emulsify/create better absorption of ArA.

Taken from the Glycergrow writeup:

I used to take 1.5g ArA and 4 scoops Glycergrow preworkout.
thanks for the inpout.
but if i won't use GMS . how it will effect the Arachidonic Acid ? you can also run it solo and still get better results? i still got left Liquid L canitine so i will pop it in.
SNS X-Gels >
yeah i know that if you want go with stright ArA so go with X-Gels. but i alredy got 2 bottles of X-Factor Advanced . so i'll run it. next time will get X-Gels for reall.

and one last thing. here a pic of mine latest update .

should i start clean bulk ? or keep running my cut for last month of low carb and 3 times a week HIT and lifting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The reason I say gran SNS X-Gels (aside from being a rep haha) is because it is only the ArA you need. I am not gonna go into attacking anyone, with all due respect I'll say this:

ArA is meant to be a pro-inflammatory supplement...why mix it with Anti-Inflammatory supplements? Alas...dose Arachidonic Acid without Omega-3s , Cissus , etc...specially in the peri-workout time frame (4 hours pre and 4 hours post) as they hinder the needed, desired and beneficial inflammatory response from the workout AND Arachidonic acid. Just makes it kind of worthless spending so much on ArA like that :(!!

There's 2 supplements that provide solo ArA out there, one is X-Gels by SNS , and you can google around or probably have heard of the other one. Kudos, and good luck, ArA works on a cut, bulk, maintenance phase. I would say cut, but meh , low carb is mostly a decision not really a necessity for ArA?

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
The reason I say gran SNS X-Gels (aside from being a rep haha) is because it is only the ArA you need. I am not gonna go into attacking anyone, with all due respect I'll say this:

ArA is meant to be a pro-inflammatory supplement...why mix it with Anti-Inflammatory supplements? Alas...dose Arachidonic Acid without Omega-3s , Cissus , etc...specially in the peri-workout time frame (4 hours pre and 4 hours post) as they hinder the needed, desired and beneficial inflammatory response from the workout AND Arachidonic acid. Just makes it kind of worthless spending so much on ArA like that :(!!

There's 2 supplements that provide solo ArA out there, one is X-Gels by SNS , and you can google around or probably have heard of the other one. Kudos, and good luck, ArA works on a cut, bulk, maintenance phase. I would say cut, but meh , low carb is mostly a decision not really a necessity for ArA?
Whoa! let me transalte it first LOL
i know X-Gels is strighet ArA . but my dad got me 2 bottles of XFA . so i will run it for this time.
i will be apriciate if some one will take a look into Cellcur M5 pre workout and tell me if there's Anti-Inflammatory supplments and let me know?
and i'm planning to run the X-Factor Advanced in my Clean bulk . stacked with Cellcur M5 and D-Pol.
i'm still 18 yo. so i keep it simple at the moment .

got 1 month left for my cut i'm currently on ReCreate Test Powder and Compound 20 and added Forskolin.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know X-Gels is strighet ArA . but my dad got me 2 bottles of XFA . so i will run it for this time.
i will be apriciate if some one will take a look into Cellcur M5 pre workout and tell me if there's Anti-Inflammatory supplments and let me know?
and i'm planning to run the X-Factor Advanced in my Clean bulk . stacked with Cellcur M5 and D-Pol.

got 1 month left for my cut i'm currently on ReCreate Test Powder and Compound 20 and added Forskolin.
Celorza is simply stating that XFA has fish oil added to it... and fish oil is an anti-inflammatory ;)

But if you already have it no sense in wasting it. Didn't cost nothin'!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice avatar btw... lol

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I'm asking for info already posted but ArA is not suppose to be taken with anti inflammatories, so does that mean ArA could make things like tendonitis worse? Just wondering because I have been looking into this and it sounds great but I want to get my facts straight before picking up some.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I'm asking for info already posted but ArA is not suppose to be taken with anti inflammatories, so does that mean ArA could make things like tendonitis worse? Just wondering because I have been looking into this and it sounds great but I want to get my facts straight before picking up some.
You do not want to take ArA with anti inflammatory drugs. Space it out roughly 4 hours from ArA dosing.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
You do not want to take ArA with anti inflammatory drugs. Space it out roughly 4 hours from ArA dosing.
Well I guess I want to be clear about 2 things.

1. Will fish oil interfere with ArA if I take them about 4hrs apart? Or is fish oil not recommended during the time I take ArA?

2. Can ArA make inflammatory conditions like tendonitis and arthritis worse during the time I take it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ara with gms and carnitines imo, is the best combo out there! I use my xgels with hemavol pre-workout for the gms, and compete for the carnitines.. love it! Doing it now, making awesome gains!!

Mike

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I want to be clear about 2 things.

1. Will fish oil interfere with ArA if I take them about 4hrs apart? Or is fish oil not recommended during the time I take ArA?

2. Can ArA make inflammatory conditions like tendonitis and arthritis worse during the time I take it?

1. Its easier to just avoid fish oils all together

2. Yes i would say so it can also make ur joints sore and cause injuries like say a twisted ankle longer time to heal.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
1. Its easier to just avoid fish oils all together

2. Yes i would say so it can also make ur joints sore and cause injuries like say a twisted ankle longer time to heal.
Hmmm I may have to wait on this one then lol... If my elbows are kind to me in the next few months then I may give this a go.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time around if you want to go ArA only, our original version is ArA only. I think youll really like XFA quite a bit though, it is far and away our larger seller as our customer base (as a whole) prefers it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I may have to wait on this one then lol... If my elbows are kind to me in the next few months then I may give this a go.
Joint pain with ara is going to vary from person to person but at least with me I've experienced zero joint discomfort (having mild scoliosis and a 'trick' knee)
over the past couple of years that I used ArA..and I've run it up to 2g and upwards of 75-80 days...fwiw..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never had joint issues while running Ara either fwiw.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You'll be fine running m5 with ArA. If you can get a PWO with GMS and LCLT (or buy bulk ALCAR) then run that along with ArA :D

and mtinsideout you can dose something like Cissus XT away from ArA dosing dependent on how prone you are to inflammatory problems.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
You'll be fine running m5 with ArA. If you can get a PWO with GMS and LCLT (or buy bulk ALCAR) then run that along with ArA :D

and mtinsideout you can dose something like Cissus XT away from ArA dosing dependent on how prone you are to inflammatory problems.
Thanks bro.
gotta know when it's best time of taking XFA ? and how to spread the servings.
Will pop in some liquid L carnitine with the m5 + ArA .

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
Take your full dose of ArA preWO...
so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established

Cy and others have commented on this as well.

OP, Please do not cut at that weight. Dirty bulk if you need too.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the heads up jiigzz, I've had my tendonitis kept at bay for over a month now and just started looking into ArA. I'll keep in mind that if I use ArA I should dose cissus, fish oil, etc. at least 4 hours apart.

Edit: If my elbows start bothering me I can always resort to the ice treatment coupled with some joint force.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the heads up jiigzz, I've had my tendonitis kept at bay for over a month now and just started looking into ArA. I'll keep in mind that if I use ArA I should dose cissus, fish oil, etc. at least 4 hours apart.

Edit: If my elbows start bothering me I can always resort to the ice treatment coupled with some joint force.
Certain exercises help a lot for tendonitis too, i.e. Zottman Curls, Reverse curls etc. I have found that sometimes it is also a matter of grip strength and grip treatment. Since I saw a post from a well respected member about Fat Gripz working wonders for it, I went ahead and pulled the trigger...aside from XGels, my lever belt and a buffalo steak...best purchase (gym regarded) i have ever done. Hope that helps!

Like many of us (you included have mentioned) it would be ideal to keep off omega-3s and cissus some 4 hours Periworkout. Personally I know a friend of mine that NEEDS to take our Cissus or iForce's Joint Help on a daily basis due to long standing injuries and 10 years of powerlifting...and he took 8 caps XGels (2g ArA) in the morning around 6:30 , trained with me from 7-8:30 and didn't take his Cissus until around 2-3pm and then another dose at 8-9 and still saw substantial gains. Truth be told I told him to half his dose, and he has some hard knee problems and elbow tendonitis...even then 8 weeks seemed manageable, and totally worth it.

Hope that helps!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Certain exercises help a lot for tendonitis too, i.e. Zottman Curls, Reverse curls etc. I have found that sometimes it is also a matter of grip strength and grip treatment. Since I saw a post from a well respected member about Fat Gripz working wonders for it, I went ahead and pulled the trigger...aside from XGels, my lever belt and a buffalo steak...best purchase (gym regarded) i have ever done. Hope that helps!

Like many of us (you included have mentioned) it would be ideal to keep off omega-3s and cissus some 4 hours Periworkout. Personally I know a friend of mine that NEEDS to take our Cissus or iForce's Joint Help on a daily basis due to long standing injuries and 10 years of powerlifting...and he took 8 caps XGels (2g ArA) in the morning around 6:30 , trained with me from 7-8:30 and didn't take his Cissus until around 2-3pm and then another dose at 8-9 and still saw substantial gains. Truth be told I told him to half his dose, and he has some hard knee problems and elbow tendonitis...even then 8 weeks seemed manageable, and totally worth it.

Hope that helps!
Yea this is very helpful... It is funny you mention grip strength, just before my elbow tendonitis started i was getting into the "Captains of Crush" hand grippers and regularly doing wrist rolls with a 25lb plate. Since then I gave up on the CoC hand grippers and am back to wrist rolls with a 10lb plate. I do the wrist rolls less often but for more reps now and everything is going good. I think doing to much of the grip/forearm training was part of the problem that lead to the tendonitis.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yea this is very helpful... It is funny you mention grip strength, just before my elbow tendonitis started i was getting into the "Captains of Crush" hand grippers and regularly doing wrist rolls with a 25lb plate. Since then I gave up on the CoC hand grippers and am back to wrist rolls with a 10lb plate. I do the wrist rolls less often but for more reps now and everything is going good.
Haha I still have my 1 and 1.5 CoC grippers. Don't get me wrong I'll use them from time to time, but at least IMHO they can't replace good old Plate Pinches, Wrist Rolls, higher volume overhand deadlifts...you classics haha. Glad to be of help, and hey if you found what works for you, keep at it man. One of our team members uses Zottman curls for his tendonitis (i just think he likes doing biceps even being a powerlifter haha) and it works for him!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only time I tend to get joint pain with arachidonic acid is when stacked with an AI, or when using it with really low rep training.

For those with joint pain, XFA seems to be the way to go as it includes boswellia which for me has always killed joint pain entirely.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
any one can help me bout dat?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
No point dosing any amount of ArA on rest days.
are you kiddin' ? lol
you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
would like to hear more about it by some users please...
thanks

and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
also will have Aminos and HICA

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
are you kiddin' ? lol
you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
thanks

and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

If you just don't believe me that's fine :) just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine :).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
are you kiddin' ? lol
thanks

You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not to derail the thread topic and I know I haven't had many personal convos with you Cel but from reading your "Im back" thread in which you are now taking a more humble approach to things, I applaud the way you answered that previous question. Anyways welcome back bud and hope your healing up alright.

OP, Cel is a smart guy and this is great advice. No need to dose it on off days.
Appreciate the niceness Dan. I just got a new perspective on things and got a few life lessons handed to me haha.
You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
Thanks CyBear :3 appreciated learning this fact.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ya'll . i'm about start my first clean mass ever. and thougt about getting Arachdonic Acid well... i alredy got 2 bottles of XFA
and i've seen over some thereds that you've to stack it with L-Carnitine and GMS . gotta know what's GMS are?
my first experince with Arachidonic Acid any suggestions to maximaze the anabolic effects? when and how should i take it?
also be using with Cellcur M5 pre workout. and Dpol

by the way it's AnabolicJuich. got banned for posting topless gym doll.
LOL
Alright fellas, here are the winners. PM Me your Name, Shipping info, and a Statement that you'll log the entire product and then do a final review as well as a store review:
ricroc
pampers938
anabolicjuich
cumminslifter
thebigt

Get me that info ASAP guys, that way we can get this show on the road :)

Congrats everyone! And be on the look out for future promos, we'll try and keep promos going as often as we can on here
So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me :D

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

If you just don't believe me that's fine :) just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine :).
thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.

If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol
yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .
Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
that' fuc*ed up lol ...

So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?
Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.
Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?
i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.
I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me :D
that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
how about this dosing
in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
and non traning days 2 capsules.
seems legit?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
Please stop recommending anavar to people who ask about natural supplements lol.

d1sc1ple

Awards
You must sell Anavar, "let me know what you decide" sounds like a by the way i have it cheap PM heading out soon. Lets keep Anabolics in a different section mmmmkay.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.

yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .

Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
that' fuc*ed up lol ...

Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.

i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.

that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
how about this dosing
in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
and non traning days 2 capsules.
seems legit?
No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli :). We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Do any of you guys that take ArA go over 50 days? If so, how do you dose?
i.e. 50 workout days for a total of "X" days
"X"grams on WO days, "Y"grams on Non-WO days for a total of "Z" day
etc.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli :). We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!
yeah that's dope . gotta love AnabolicMinds great people.great information. great vibes!
any way i'll stack my ArA (1.5g) 6 capsules pre workout in traning days. 2 capsules in non training days first thing at the morning. sounds legit?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can. ;)

If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can. ;)

If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.
my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices
In that case go ahead. :thumbsup:

Solid stuff and nice info in this thread. :D

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
What is with you and Anavar...? He's not even remotely asking about steroids.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Within an hour preWO taking all 4 caps is ideal. No need to dose on off days, people are really enjoying their cycles with pre workout dosing only, and it extends the cycle for more workouts on ArA!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
if you can get results with dosing 1g only on training days (if you workout 3-5 days a week) then stick with that; no reason to burn through the bottle when you can get results with less :D I should have been a tad clearer; if you workout 3-5 days per week, there is no need to take the product on off days, but if you work out <3, then i would recommend you did, at lower doses.

But thats just me, maybe I have an ArA addiction..